Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is it just me, or does dating get harder, the older you get?

views

TSMerryGoRound^2
post Jun 9 2019, 04:16 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(Tygrarin @ Jun 9 2019, 03:01 AM)
All I can say - none of these 3 guys were interested in you personally. I can say - if man really wanna see ya - he will do it. Even while it ia Apocalypsis around. Guys of 3rd type got a package of girls - so it doesnt matter what strategy you use - if you become more complicated he will just delete your contact. As a man I can say - do your appearance as much attractive as you can, respect yourself and be yourself - and you will find the partner you want
A little update since there's a new post, I called it quits with the first guy. A couple of weeks after I created the thread, he went silent for awhile and I had to give him an ultimatum. Guy said he was still keen, but kept his replies tardy and most importantly, the conversation was going nowhere. A day after said ultimatum, I had to just tell him that I wasn't into any empty small talks.

Side note, I'm a little more concern about developing feelings for a guy 9 years younger than me ;-; Not illegal by any means, but certainly doubt it's a good idea to have feelings for a kid.
PCLover2010
post Jun 9 2019, 06:52 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

Some guys are interested in girls based on appearance, and I do mean it.
If the girl is not that decent/nice looking, chances are, the guys will not want to continue the conversation/text/relationship for long. They will give you the silent treatment.

Small talks... ya, I know what you mean, I've done that before. Problem with small talks is it can happen/start from either parties. This could be due to either both parties do not have any common interests or really nothing to talk at all. If just saying "morning/hello" everyday... I will also get bored to death, honestly.

Age should not be a problem if the other party isn't bother by it. But better to ask the other party whether he is ok with it or not, otherwise you ended up wasting time chasing nothing.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0103sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:21 AM