Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Maszlee links matriculation quota to Mandarin, Racism? Getting to the ROOT Prob Now!

views

Ckmwpy0370
post May 28 2019, 02:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Obsolete Education System & Racial Politics – Reasons Malaysia Will Miss Major Spoils Of US-China Trade War

http://www.financetwitter.com/2019/05/obso...-trade-war.html

The collapse of education is the collapse of Malaysia

https://suitsandsneakers.co.za/the-collapse...f-south-africa/
alhelmy
post Jun 3 2019, 02:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(CKKwan @ May 27 2019, 12:00 PM)
Then what has majority population are bumis has anything to do with hiring?
Everything, from culture to language, it has to do with the majority population.

alhelmy
post Jun 3 2019, 02:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(mitun @ May 27 2019, 12:41 PM)
Why don’t you think about it logically?

If the majority cannot keep up then there is something wrong with the majority which needs to be fixed.

The Malays need a quota because academically they are not as good as the non Malays. Now what is the reason for this? Obviously the education system is rubbish which is why non Malay parents send their kids to the vernacular schools and they perform better than the Malay kids in national schools.

Do you really think the solution is to close down the good vernacular schools and move all the students to lousy national schools?

Closing down vernacular schools is not going to solve the real problem which is Malay students are not good enough to compete fairly.
That is exactly what is being done, to fix what needed fixing.

Yes, the solution to close down the good vernacular schools and move all the students to (lousy, as you claimed) national schools will help because the students from the (good, as you claimed) vernacular schools will raise the standard of national schools, on the assumption that those vernacular schoolsare good as you claimed.

whirlwind
post Jun 3 2019, 07:43 AM

http://purplemonkey.com.my/

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Jun 3 2019, 02:18 AM)
Everything, from culture to language, it has to do with the majority population.
Hey!

Language requirements for language translator, racist?
puchongite
post Jun 3 2019, 07:56 AM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Jun 3 2019, 02:21 AM)

Yes, the  solution to close down the good vernacular schools and move all the students to (lousy, as you claimed) national schools will help because the students from the (good, as you claimed) vernacular schools will raise the standard of national schools, on the assumption that those vernacular schoolsare good as you claimed.
There is no logic in your argument. Vernacular schools is good because of it's system and implementation. You give away the vernacular school system and shift the students over without moving the system together, then get the output of the national school.

CKKwan
post Jun 3 2019, 07:58 AM

Enthusiast

Ok you have just proved that you are pure racist.
whirlwind
post Jun 3 2019, 08:02 AM

http://purplemonkey.com.my/

Yes, the  solution to close down the good vernacular schools and move all the students to (lousy, as you claimed) national schools will help because the students from the (good, as you claimed) vernacular schools will raise the standard of national schools, on the assumption that those vernacular schoolsare good as you claimed.
First of all, do you believe that national schools students are lousy and vernacular schools students are good?

Second, who taught you mixing some good students with a bunch of lousy students will fix this issue?

Third, shouldn’t be fixing the education system be the priority?

This post has been edited by whirlwind: Jun 3 2019, 01:03 PM
drfeelgood
post Jun 3 2019, 04:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(lowya @ May 20 2019, 01:09 PM)
this guy is already gabla already, his line of thoughts is not straight, confidence shaken without experience to back up. Saw through his profile first day he became minister, already knew what would happen.

Homeschool kids are better of than formal education if given the choice.
mazlee is as delirious as maslan...

Now who was it who demanded Tun Mahathir not to ve education minister?

Those are the true idiots
MAGAMan-X
post Jun 8 2019, 02:43 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Which means you're fine with the how Uyghurs and Rohingyas and Palestinians are treated then?
abc2005
post Jun 9 2019, 11:08 AM

UNIVERSE is my CATALOGUE

I agree partially with your intention in closing vernacular schools in favour of integration of all types of government schools into one type of national school system. US has got its SAT and UK with their A-Levels. But we have SPM-STPM, STAM (for religious schools), Matriculations and the UEC and even international schools' O/A-Levels or IB in Malaysia. Why all these fusses? Even the Singaporeans have no qualms about touting their own A-Levels and world-class education system using single school stream in English.

By right, our education system should closely resemble Singapore's education system, with English, Malay and Chinese as parts of the syllabi for the schools, in which the English is the lingua-franca in schools and STEM education, with a single entry for CITIZENS studying in national syllabus through STPM (A-Levels equivalent) only using NO racial quotas along with certain portions allocated to needy ones regardless of races. No more hanky-panky Matriculations or non-standardised entries for CITIZENS. Our premier universities should stand side-by-side with NUS or NTU. Most importantly, our education system should have nurtured talents and experts in generating and protecting our beloved currency aka RINGGIT.

Sadly, this is not happening. The strengths of Singaporeans can always be reflected as the weaknesses of Malaysians.

The problem is not about vernacular schools vs national schools. The core issues are about the dwindling standards in the education in terms of weak school syllabuses (watered-down contents) and weak teaching system (lousy impartation of knowledge to students where parents resort to tuition classes instead) and ultimately, the false sense of uppity by students that scoring strings of As will guarantee success in life.

PS.
I could still remember vividly the years when the Chinese vernacular national-type (SRJK C) primary schools had not be given FORMAL English syllabus like the national schools up until Standard 3 and the teachers had to resort to extra classes in the early morning (7 am) to teach English to the students using reference materials. I bet you didn't know that, because I was trapped in this shitty handicapped system roughly more than 2 decades ago. Mind you, there were even 2 different types of UPSR Malay papers (SK vs SRJK) in primary school then, with the teachers touting about the prospects of entering good national schools by taking SK papers.

This post has been edited by abc2005: Jun 9 2019, 11:19 AM
kmarc
post Jun 9 2019, 12:35 PM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(abc2005 @ Jun 9 2019, 11:08 AM)
I agree partially with your intention in closing vernacular schools in favour of integration of all types of government schools into one type of national school system. US has got its SAT and UK with their A-Levels. But we have SPM-STPM, STAM (for religious schools), Matriculations and the UEC and even international schools' O/A-Levels or IB in Malaysia. Why all these fusses? Even the Singaporeans have no qualms about touting their own A-Levels and world-class education system using single school stream in English.

By right, our education system should closely resemble Singapore's education system, with English, Malay and Chinese as parts of the syllabi for the schools, in which the English is the lingua-franca in schools and STEM education, with a single entry for CITIZENS studying in national syllabus through STPM (A-Levels equivalent) only using NO racial quotas along with certain portions allocated to needy ones regardless of races. No more hanky-panky Matriculations or non-standardised entries for CITIZENS. Our premier universities should stand side-by-side with NUS or NTU. Most importantly, our education system should have nurtured talents and experts in generating and protecting our beloved currency aka RINGGIT.

Sadly, this is not happening. The strengths of Singaporeans can always be reflected as the weaknesses of Malaysians.

The problem is not about vernacular schools vs national schools. The core issues are about the dwindling standards in the education in terms of weak school syllabuses (watered-down contents) and weak teaching system (lousy impartation of knowledge to students where parents resort to tuition classes instead) and ultimately, the false sense of uppity by students that scoring strings of As will guarantee success in life.

PS.
I could still remember vividly the years when the Chinese vernacular national-type (SRJK C) primary schools had not be given FORMAL English syllabus like the national schools up until Standard 3 and the teachers had to resort to extra classes in the early morning (7 am) to teach English to the students using reference materials. I bet you didn't know that, because I was trapped in this shitty handicapped system roughly more than 2 decades ago. Mind you, there were even 2 different types of UPSR Malay papers (SK vs SRJK) in primary school then, with the teachers touting about the prospects of entering good national schools by taking SK papers.
You don't need to explain to our resident BN cybertrooper, alhelmy the great. He has been proven brainless, brainwashed and spewing crap everywhere. And I have nice evidences on that. If he ever replies you, you'll know what I mean.

The only reason why he wants vernacular schools closed is just a revenge reply for those who wants bumi privileges stopped or any other issues related to race. wink.gif

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jun 9 2019, 12:38 PM
Stamp
post Jun 12 2019, 10:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jun 9 2019, 12:35 PM)
You don't need to explain to our resident BN cybertrooper, alhelmy the great. He has been proven brainless, brainwashed and spewing crap everywhere. And I have nice evidences on that. If he ever replies you, you'll know what I mean.

The only reason why he wants vernacular schools closed is just a revenge reply for those who wants bumi privileges stopped or any other issues related to race. wink.gif
You really have a serious problem with people who disagree with you.

Learn to agree to disagree.

Have a life.
Spear2
post Jun 12 2019, 02:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Stamp @ Jun 12 2019, 10:50 AM)

Have a life.
You cannot learn agree to disagree with a criminal right? So where do you draw the line? Look at post #60, refute that and see if it's an issue of difference in opinion or alhelmy has been spewing crab.
d.ender5089
post Jun 12 2019, 03:23 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(kuladruw @ May 17 2019, 02:20 PM)

the fact that this cruel world either u selfless survive grab that happiness or waiting patiently for your right to earn your own rewards. THIS IS about LIFE IS GAMBLE THAT bumiputra don' t like gamble ......they want result must be fulfill and can be see........they don't want see the word "bankrupt" or the word "failure" . ..........have you ever heard bumiputra business went bankrupt in newspaper....i don't see .....all can i see success about their business....

have you heard always white guys luv taking risk, adding they drop out their college just grab that success. That the risk ,mostly educated bumiputra wouldn't take ....they hope smooth ride wait opportunity then they grab it. They hope a lot of backup and tremendous backup so they wouldn't suffering this so called "failure"

It just like grade " A " students working for grade " C " students . THE SCHOOL system brainwash the kids manufacture them so that they can be a obedient and compliant workers . That why most of graduate students work as workers and not to think about climbing to the peak of mount Everest. Never in their imagination graduate students want to be a boss .

This post has been edited by d.ender5089: Jun 12 2019, 03:25 PM
kmarc
post Jun 13 2019, 10:16 AM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(Stamp @ Jun 12 2019, 10:50 AM)

Have a life.
I have problems with people who is racist, supports corruption and act like a 5 year old spoilt brat.

And also those playing ignorance and pretend they don't see the obvious.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0496sec    5.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th June 2019 - 03:18 PM