Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wife or Girlfriend? Need to select one (Advice Wanted)

views

WaCKy-Angel
post May 16 2019, 03:39 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
16,869 posts

QUOTE(augustus7898 @ May 15 2019, 12:54 AM)
Hi,

I am staying in KL from last 1 year.

Let me tell you my story from staring. I am from India. I was engaged to one girl in relative (Parent's choice). That time I was decided to marry with a parent's choice girl. I just wanted a girl that is caring, can teach kids, good care of parents. I engaged with her. After one month, she told me that she has a boyfriend and she don't want to hurt him. So she asked me to cancel mrg. She also don't want to do mrg with bf (bcz its against parents.) She just wants more time so that she can do break up with bf and can do arrange marriage peacefully. But as we already engaged, I suggest her that, I will wait for her. She can take her time. She is a normal and simple girl. Don't know anything. She don't know how to use later technologies and computer also. She is also not mature. I was upset about it. She doesn't have that I was looking for. And I was hoping that everything will be fine. I started waiting for her.

After around 6 months, she came into normal life and we started understanding each other. Before we come closer, I got a JOB offer in KL, Malaysia. It was a hard decison to make. bcz family panned for mrg within 1 year. but I came here.

After coming here, I learn what is life and how to live a happy life. I get into touch with a girl. She is from India but from the different cast. We came close and we both have same nature. We both understand each other. I feel complete with her. We came close and time was running fast we didn't know. My marriage date came close now. She wanted to do mrg with me from starting. I was also thinking about it. but for me, it was a hard decision, bcz I was engaged and marriage was decided. I found my soul, my 1st ever love and I coudnt do mrg.

I was very upset and making my heart strong I went india and did arrange marriage. After marriage, I spend 1 month in india. We were not close even after marriage and we did do any physical thing also, after mrg, till now. The reason is,  She doesn't has a feeling about me I also dont have a feeling about it. She was tring to mix with my family.

After 1 month, I came back here for the job. I was very upset about everything. I was not happy, she is not happy. GF also not happy. I stuck in a difficult situation. Now I am getting feeling like I did mistake by doing marriage.

I don't know what to do now?  My wife will come next month here. Should I leave my wife? (I am thinking that I can't make her happy) or should I leave my GF? (my soul).
why not both?

If u can only choose one, then choose whichever makes u happier.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0721sec    0.84    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 05:31 AM