Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Android App Development

views

TSArjunkumar P
post May 14 2019, 01:52 PM, updated 7 months ago

Probation
3 posts

I want to build an app and I am looking for real time example to build an app or any tutorials reference. Anyone suggest me the right way?
cytyler
post May 14 2019, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

https://www.udemy.com/complete-android-n-developer-course/
YS3nsatiOn
post May 15 2019, 11:25 PM

Casual
455 posts

What kind of apps are you trying to develop? Games? Utility tools? Any specific details?
TSArjunkumar P
post May 20 2019, 12:09 PM

Probation
3 posts

Hey thanks for giving information! I found one resource to learn android and learn through real time examples. Udemy is also a great platform but most of the udemy tutorials are listed there also.

check this https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-android-development

Here are lots of programming tutorials list with paid and free both.
7cantona
post May 22 2019, 08:02 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(Arjunkumar @ May 20 2019, 12:09 PM)
Hey thanks for giving information! I found one resource to learn android and learn through real time examples. Udemy is also a great platform but most of the udemy tutorials are listed there also.

check this https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-android-development

Here are lots of programming tutorials list with paid and free both.
good luck with ur App Development thumbsup.gif
Rachel Stinson P
post May 22 2019, 03:33 PM

Probation
17 posts

There are a lot of good you tube tutorials including that of "oracle developers , knowthen" specifically for learning real time app development.You seem not sure of which specific real time app you want to develop, you can consider and get an idea from some great real time app examples like

FIREPAD
Cloud 9 IDE
Caplin Trader
Murally etc.
Moreover, you can take help from realtimeapi.io during development.It specifically is about real time resources and it can provide you with great help.
developers.google is also recommended.First sort out what type of app you want to develop and then start the journey.
I hope this helps smile.gif ,best of luck
Derril
post May 22 2019, 07:57 PM

18 posts

I’ll tell you how I created my first android app which eventually reached over 150,000 downloads. I didn’t even code it. First, may I ask what your strength is? Would you consider yourself to be good at? Is it marketing? design? development? or are you good at the business aspect? If you are a developer, then great, you can get started on it with by taking courses, or doing tutorials and basically teach yourself. Suggest you check this article.

This post has been edited by Derril: May 24 2019, 07:16 PM
fataliti P
post Aug 3 2019, 07:44 AM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(Arjunkumar @ May 14 2019, 01:52 PM)
I want to build an app and I am looking for real time example to build an app or any tutorials reference. Anyone suggest me the right way?
There is no right way, if you want to create an application and you have a cool idea for this, then contact the custom software development company. No matter how much you study textbooks and watch tutorials, it is incredibly difficult to make a high-quality application, since you need business analysis, design, testing, and support in addition to programming. Everything is not just like that.
Solemart P
post Aug 12 2019, 12:18 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hello! Sorry, I am not so experienced in this field, but I have heard that guys from Echo software development company(https://echoua.com) have a great experience in different hard tasks connected to software development. So probably you better get in touch with professionals and receive a correct decision at once?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0374sec    4.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th December 2019 - 04:20 AM