Serious Problem With 192.168.1.1

views

TStenukkongkong
post May 24 2019, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

QUOTE(DuitNow @ May 24 2019, 01:27 PM)
This is impossible.

Did your company forgot to pay tm bills?
nope. Oh the weird things is my company have 8 number under tm. 6 for telephone, 1 fax, 1 streamyx.

The weird one is before we relocate, we have 7 as streamyx and fax is include in one number, after we relocate suddenly they split fax n streamyx. Hell it messy and the problem appear after labor day as streamyx suddenly drop to 1mbps as before is 4mbps.

It takes me 2 week to fight them for 4mbps. Mine is 4mpbs and suddenly they downgrde to 1 mbps. When check, the plan subcribe is 1mbps. Funny as fuk that a company used 1mbps for system,cctv,merp,email,cloud. 1mbps for that.

It take 2 fuking week to check and it appear that my fax number is the 4 mbps. the additional number for streamyx is 1mbps.They use old subcribe plan to make a new number for us. Now i hve 2 number inside 1 account and pay for a 1mbps plan.

Oh one more, my original subcribe is 1mbps but they called several years ago to upgrade to 4mbps with the same price according to my hr manager.

So confused n messy

DuitNow
post May 24 2019, 04:37 PM

On my way
597 posts

QUOTE(tenukkongkong @ May 24 2019, 03:25 PM)
nope. Oh the weird things is my company have 8 number under tm. 6 for telephone, 1 fax, 1 streamyx.

The weird one is before we relocate, we have 7 as streamyx and fax is include in one number, after we relocate suddenly they split fax n streamyx. Hell it messy and the problem appear after labor day as streamyx suddenly drop to 1mbps as before is 4mbps.

It takes me 2 week to fight them for 4mbps. Mine is 4mpbs and suddenly they downgrde to 1 mbps. When check, the plan subcribe is 1mbps. Funny as fuk that a company used 1mbps for system,cctv,merp,email,cloud. 1mbps for that.

It take 2 fuking week to check and it appear that my fax number is the 4 mbps. the additional number for streamyx is 1mbps.They use old subcribe plan to make a new number for us. Now i hve 2 number inside 1 account and pay for a 1mbps plan.

Oh one more, my original subcribe is 1mbps but they called several years ago to upgrade to 4mbps with the same price according to my hr manager.
So confused n messy
Like this very messy. rclxub.gif The downgrade problem probaby tm accidently plug your line into a 1mbps port while doing maintenance or troubleshooting. Sometime they also forgot to plug back the line. This happened ocassionally.
netmatrix
post May 29 2019, 01:02 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

I am quite sure your office is using an old router as a network switch. And the guy who set it up forgot to disable DHCP server.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:04 PM