Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

teamtavern.net - find teammates to play with

views

TShoundolon P
post May 11 2019, 04:46 AM, updated 4y ago

Probation
0 posts

I'm starting teamtavern.net, a website for players to find teammates to play with. I picked Dota 2 as a starting point and would like to know if any of you would find it useful. If you find it interesting or decide to try it out, please let me know what you think. Cheers!

TShoundolon P
post Oct 16 2019, 01:53 AM

Probation
0 posts

I've update TeamTavern. It now has a new design and profile filters so you can easily find the right teammates and have them find you.
TShoundolon P
post Dec 7 2019, 11:14 PM

Probation
0 posts

TeamTavern has been updated with team profiles and messaging. You can now find players looking for team, find teams looking for players as well as message players directly on TeamTavern.
exitfelx23 P
post Feb 26 2020, 03:20 AM

Probation
2 posts

Sorry, your service is not bad, but I have been playing CSGO for several years and also use services for selecting teammates.So far the best service I know is https://csgogambling24.com/
Do not stop, and upgrade your project, perhaps when I will play it admiring
TShoundolon P
post Jul 27 2020, 03:49 AM

Probation
0 posts

TeamTavern is still being developed and updated.

There are three ways you can make use of TeamTavern:
  • Create your player profile if you are a single player to let other players find you. There are a lot of details you can specify about yourself such as age, country and languages you speak. There are also Dota 2 specific details you can fill in such as rank, server region and preferred positions. You can fill these details out as much or as little as you want.
  • Create a team profile if you are already in a group of players, but need a few more to fill out your team. You can describe the potential teammates in the same amount of detail as the players can describe themselves.
  • Browse existing player and team profiles. You can filter the profiles by all their available details and you can message the players directly on TeamTavern.

I'm continually working on TeamTavern and always looking for ways to improve it. If you have any thoughts or ideas you want to share with me, I would be happy to hear them.

Let me know what you think!
PedangSetiawaNx
post Aug 7 2020, 10:46 PM

1 posts

Hi,

I would like to say your website is awesome. I just created account and will do shout out to spread the news on your site.

Thanks bruh!
sterilizer P
post Sep 8 2020, 05:18 AM

Probation
0 posts

Hi! Your website is really nice for eSports! From me, I want to advise players to come and play CS GO Wheel more often!
TShoundolon P
post Mar 25 2021, 01:25 AM

Probation
0 posts

TeamTavern is a Dota 2 team finding platform where both players and teams can find their ideal teammates.

I'm a player and...
...I want teams to find me
Write about yourself, your in-game achievements and what kind of team you're looking for. Choose your nickname and password so you can update and bump your profile and you're done. Recruiting teams can now find your profile and contact you immediately. No email address required.
www.teamtavern.net/games/dota2/players

...I want to find teams to join
Find teams who have already created their Dota 2 profile on TeamTavern and contact them. No registration required.
www.teamtavern.net/games/dota2/teams

I have a team and...
...I want players to find my team
Write about your team, group or community and what kind of players you are looking for. Choose your nickname and password so you can update and bump your profile and you're done. Prospecting players can now find your profile and contact you immediately. No email address required.
www.teamtavern.net/games/dota2/teams

...I want to find other players
Find players who have already created their Dota 2 profile on TeamTavern and invite them to your team. No registration required.
www.teamtavern.net/games/dota2/players

Why TeamTavern?
TeamTavern features rich fields and advanced filtering of both players and teams enabling players to find the right team and enabling teams to find the right players.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:41 PM