Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Zinc Sheet to Fix Leaking Roof

views

Milo_O
post Jul 3 2019, 02:26 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(Joseph Han @ Jul 3 2019, 12:14 PM)
Roof leaking are really annoyed at sometimes and the charges for fixing is quite unreasonable. I believe many of you have experienced the roof leaking and pipe leaking issues, because of the locals constructions always being 'cincai' when conduct develop the housing. Lots of issue come out when you move in for years! It's a nightmare! I had recently experienced the issues of pipe leaking and clogged sink at my property. I just move in for like 1 years, and lots of issue come out and I'm just pay too much for fixing. I found a local household services which call LocalService. They provide lots of household service but I order for plumbing services. I think their charges for plumbing is quite reasonable than I found any of the plumber previously. I personally think that they maybe are a combination of contemporary household services, thus the charges might be more transparency for customers. Anyone who need to know more their service, you can just like me, browse their website and check whether they provide services that you need? Thanks.
Are u in anyway related to this company ?
zheilwane
post Jul 4 2019, 11:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

saw this in fb, i think this is the best but $$, may b 10k - 15k sweat.gif
user posted image

This post has been edited by zheilwane: Jul 4 2019, 11:30 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:13 PM