Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

IELTS for post grad

views

TSAsh_bellerin
post May 6 2019, 01:03 AM, updated 5y ago

31 posts

Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for a masters degree abroad (at Europe to be precise). My mother tongue is not English, so in the course requirements, I have to take an IELTS test to prove my English proficiency.

I'd like to ask if I have to IELTS exam first, get my results, then only submit my application? Or can I submit my application first, then take my IELTS only after I am accepted and show the IETLS results afterwards?

Thanks.
SUS2feidei
post May 6 2019, 01:10 AM

Ayam tatau, ayam virgin (c)
3,158 posts

usually they will only accept your application when you able to meet the language proficiency.
malz89
post May 7 2019, 01:49 PM

On my way
526 posts

QUOTE(Ash_bellerin @ May 6 2019, 01:03 AM)
Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for a masters degree abroad (at Europe to be precise). My mother tongue is not English, so in the course requirements, I have to take an IELTS test to prove my English proficiency.

I'd like to ask if I have to IELTS exam first, get my results, then only submit my application? Or can I submit my application first, then take my IELTS only after I am accepted and show the IETLS results afterwards?

Thanks.
By right, you should be submitting your IELTS result along with your application. However, some Unis allow students to submit their results later, but with a caveat that you have to provide a prove that you will/going to be sitting for the test prior to admission

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:02 PM