5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Advise on SVI Cloud Malaysia

views

Candy12
post Nov 16 2020, 06:51 PM

Regular
1,842 posts

QUOTE(PowerGadget @ Nov 16 2020, 06:20 PM)
How I wish I am the devil as you described in no.4 so that I would not deal with this mess and constantly headache about this amount of money.

Feel free to pm me to get more pictures of proof and process of me going through all the complain with CS side, Facebook support, Wechat support and Shopee side.

At the moment now, I just realise that I did the very wrong thing of buying this SVI Cloud.

Wherever I describe the problem and hassles that I going through, all the community members seemed to giving the same respond that make me look bad and I am the one at fault.

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply, Candy. But your reply and the reply from Facebookgroup as well as another user in this forum which newly created account on that day made my day because it seemed that all of the accounts belong to same account.

Appreciated your reply and have a good day!
Sorry if my words a little harsh in last post.

When you said that the seller told you that your box is using a different server set, that alone already points the your box which is not an official batch.

If there are many SVI box users out there under the same batch as yours also affected their FB page would have already been flooded by complaints and the official company will already taken action.

Why they single you out alone and refuse to provide further help means they detected your version is not officially from their batch.

Did you handle your conversation sternly with the store seller who sold you the box thretening him that he sold you a defective batch which was different from the official model promoted by SVI Malaysia?
You can provide evidence by using his store promo banner which claims original batch or model and go to FB to rant.

PowerGadget
post Nov 18 2020, 07:05 PM

Casual
406 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Nov 16 2020, 06:51 PM)

When you said that the seller told you that your box is using a different server set, that alone already points the your box which is not an official batch.

If there are many SVI box users out there under the same batch as yours also affected their FB page would have already been flooded by complaints and the official company will already taken action.

Why they single you out alone and refuse to provide further help means they detected your version is not officially from their batch.

Did you handle your conversation sternly with the store seller who sold you the box thretening him that he sold you a defective batch which was different from the official model promoted by SVI Malaysia?
You can provide evidence by using his store promo banner which claims original batch or model and go to FB to rant.
Just for your information, the customer service not even asked for any MAC address of my device or any verification of my identity to prove I bought the device which in my opinion their customer service really unreliable.

Aside from that, they have no intention to take responsibility and warrant the 1 year one to one exchange.
They just keep saying that third party could only reply on my matter after one month. Technician take one month to search for problem but what I observed is they have no such technician handle the problem, it just exhaust the customer and eventually give up since we as the customer that buying tvbox which is kinda illegal know we can’t do anything legal action against them, might as well absorb the damage and keep quiet.

Nowadays FB too much of netizen, they most probably say padan muka buy tvbox, subscribe Astro etc.

I myself subscribe to Netflix, Apple TV and hypptv until my colleague introduced me svicloud.
PowerGadget
post Nov 18 2020, 07:11 PM

Casual
406 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Nov 16 2020, 06:51 PM)

Thanks a lot for your assisting too, Candy. Appreciated it
Candy12
post Nov 19 2020, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,842 posts

QUOTE(PowerGadget @ Nov 18 2020, 07:05 PM)
Just for your information, the customer service not even asked for any MAC address of my device or any verification of my identity to prove I bought the device which in my opinion their customer service really unreliable.

Aside from that, they have no intention to take responsibility and warrant the 1 year one to one exchange.
They just keep saying that third party could only reply on my matter after one month. Technician take one month to search for problem but what I observed is they have no such technician handle the problem, it just exhaust  the customer and eventually give up since we as the customer that buying tvbox which is kinda illegal know we can’t do anything legal action against them, might as well absorb the damage and keep quiet.

Nowadays FB too much of netizen, they most probably say padan muka buy tvbox, subscribe Astro etc.

I myself subscribe to Netflix, Apple TV and hypptv until my colleague introduced me svicloud.
They don't want to be blamed for stealing people's private details and selling them. The least you could do is produce the seller's receipt with his company's name the price you bought it, it's model no., enquire about his certification validity and a screenshot of your box's detail plate sticker?

That is probably the source of their distrust and don't want to disclose to them your MAC but just made the complain. They are afraid of competitors trying to disguise as problematic customers trying to find faults with them.

Earlier they told you to wait 1 month to see things improves, if you are patient type who doesn't want to bang table with the store who sold you the unit then you should wait if things improves if not you better pay him a visit demand a unit replacement which works or else you will report him to official SVI Cloud Malaysia channel for misusing his certification and file a police report for scam.

Clearly this is a dispute between a dishonest seller and customer. The official distributor for Malaysia for SVI Cloud probably don't want to interfere since they don't now much about your case. As also proven your case is somewhat isolated, no other SVI Cloud customers are complaining on their FB or contact channels.
wanmahalil P
post Dec 2 2020, 02:05 PM

Probation
0 posts

Dear sir, I believe you can get the information of the seller from shopee. I also believe that you'll get a 1 year 1 to 1 exchange warranty.
wanmahalil P
post Dec 4 2020, 06:46 PM

Probation
0 posts

Hi guys... I'm new to this android/TV box. I was recommended few models by friends and shops. The Svicloud - 3s =399, 3P = 550 & 3Pro = 650. There are also model like the louie longtv = 399, SQ2 = 399, Beelink Gt King = 499 and Tx6 = 230. I'm a little confused since I'm new to this technology. Would really appreciate friends with the experience and knowledge if can guide me to choose the right and worthy purchase.

Thanking in advance.
dreamfasten
post Dec 20 2020, 09:51 PM

Casual
361 posts

Hi,
I am new here. I am glancing through its webpage and few questions here:
1. Is this their official page? https://www.svicloud.com.my/
2. What is the purpose to subscribe to their IPTV? I thought we no need this to watch drama/tv shows?
Thanks for advance
Alifhshs P
post Dec 26 2020, 12:16 AM

Probation
0 posts

How do we change the subtitles on the channel like malaysian live?
TSulala2
post Dec 28 2020, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

long time did not enter to this post, did not realise it have some many post. So far I already used it for 18 months and still work great.
Sometimes it did have some issue on buffering but in general is acceptable level.
dreamfasten
post Dec 31 2020, 07:21 PM

Casual
361 posts

Planning to get this as my first tvbox. Not sure should i get the basic 1 or the 3pro version?
The price differs quite big. Any recommendations? Thanks
kms
post Jan 1 2021, 03:14 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(dreamfasten @ Dec 31 2020, 07:21 PM)
Planning to get this as my first tvbox. Not sure should i get the basic 1 or the 3pro version?
The price differs quite big. Any recommendations? Thanks
I bought the 3pro during MCO (Apr 2020) and cancelled my Astro. I couldn’t be happier.
Dhang
post Jan 1 2021, 10:16 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(PowerGadget @ Nov 11 2020, 12:14 AM)
I bought it online, that’s why not able to claim from the shop directly..

I just tested his unit this afternoon at my house, no problem at all. But customer service they have so called patch coming one one month, ask me to wait patiently. Just felt like being scammed right now
Do you mind telling us where you bought it from? ohmy.gif
dreamfasten
post Jan 1 2021, 11:07 PM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(kms @ Jan 1 2021, 03:14 PM)
I bought the 3pro during MCO (Apr 2020) and cancelled my Astro. I couldn’t be happier.
3PRO about 650 which is 1.5x of the 3s.
it is slightly over my budget.
But when I look at the specs of basic 1, I got kind of feeling it will be outdated soon.
FusionXY
post Jan 5 2021, 12:54 AM

TIME Fibre
2,806 posts

QUOTE(dreamfasten @ Jan 1 2021, 11:07 PM)
3PRO about 650 which is 1.5x of the 3s.
it is slightly over my budget.
But when I look at the specs of basic 1, I got kind of feeling it will be outdated soon.
I have one dealer can give the best price.

You can check your PM.

dragonteoh
post Jan 5 2021, 01:09 PM

On my way
696 posts

Hi Guys,

wanna ask SviCloud Plus 2+16GB and Pro 4+32GB , how much free space they have after the default software been installed ?

Plan to get a unit. Thanks.

Oh ya, anybody bought from https://www.svicloud.com.my/ before ? Legit ?

junclj
post Jan 5 2021, 01:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,157 posts

QUOTE(Alifhshs @ Dec 26 2020, 12:16 AM)
How do we change the subtitles on the channel like malaysian live?
Its fixed, the subtitles are all default in Bahasa Melayu.
wailing81
post Jan 25 2021, 09:21 AM

On my way
554 posts

hi, just bought my svi cloud 3pro.
I connect directly via HDMI cable to my TV (sharp aqua 10 years old)

However, every time i on my tvbox, there will be no sound from my tv.
I need to unplug then plug in again the hdmi cable, then only the sound comes back.

Is this my TV issue or the box issue?

Hope some one with such experience can guide me.

I even changing the port where I plug into TV. yet still the same.
Seller said they tested before ship and everything is fine.

MoonXplorer P
post Jan 28 2021, 04:59 PM

Probation
0 posts

Hi,

I recently unintentionally uninstalled my 'Malaysia Live app' and couldn't find a way to re-download it again.
Can anyone help with me this?

Appreciate your time!
wailing81
post Jan 29 2021, 09:26 AM

On my way
554 posts

QUOTE(MoonXplorer @ Jan 28 2021, 04:59 PM)
Hi,

I recently unintentionally uninstalled my 'Malaysia Live app' and couldn't find a way to re-download it again.
Can anyone help with me this?

Appreciate your time!
on the home screen, press 6868
BiggMall P
post Feb 7 2021, 04:21 PM

Probation
0 posts

MCO Promotion for SVI 3 Pro Voice Control. Normal selling price in market Rm650. Now MCO Promo Rm5++

https://pictr.com/images/2021/02/07/7vW4LQ.md.jpg

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0252sec    1.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th July 2021 - 09:40 AM