Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

HBO Now in Malaysia

views

TSColtiva90 P
post May 2 2019, 03:07 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
1 posts

I’m currently visiting Malaysia (I love it) and want to watch season 8 of Game of Thrones. Unfortunately, HBO Now does not work because I’m in a different country. (the error message says so) I read that you can use VPNs and Surfshark, Express, Vypr are on a lot of recommendation lists.

Does anybody have experience with these and could help me decide what the best option is?
Last time I made that decision myself I ended up getting a refund because it didn't work with what I needed.
khainiz94
post May 2 2019, 03:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,797 posts

Never tried my VPN for HBO Now.
But so far it works really well for Hulu, The CW.
I am currently using Getflix.
Getflix has their own VPN service besides their DNS.
dmi3
post May 2 2019, 03:24 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

the only choice u need to consider, SmartDNS bro!

DarkAurora P
post May 9 2019, 09:38 AM

Probation
10 posts

I love GoT too!!!!
greyshadow
post May 9 2019, 10:44 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

QUOTE(Coltiva90 @ May 2 2019, 03:07 PM)
I’m currently visiting Malaysia (I love it) and want to watch season 8 of Game of Thrones. Unfortunately, HBO Now does not work because I’m in a different country. (the error message says so) I read that you can use VPNs and Surfshark, Express, Vypr are on a lot of recommendation lists.

Does anybody have experience with these and could help me decide what the best option is?
Last time I made that decision myself I ended up getting a refund because it didn't work with what I needed.
for HBO Go
am using Getflix smartdns on my smart TV, and NordVPN for my android TV box
both method are working, except you might experience some intermittent lag which I suspect is from HBO server due to overwhelming load
Battle of Winterfell is almost unwatchable on premier night, whereas the latest Last of the Stark is streamed butterly smooth

only thing doesn't work is Netflix US
sammartin8935
post May 13 2019, 04:23 PM

13 posts

I am a die hard fan of the game of thrones. I have adviced a couple of my friends in Kuala Lumpur to use Ivacy VPN to access Game of Thrones and luckily they are quite satisfied.

This post has been edited by sammartin8935: May 13 2019, 04:24 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.72    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:08 PM