Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

IOS12 Battery Usage stats

views

TSKronenZerg
post May 2 2019, 12:25 PM, updated 5y ago

Casual
371 posts

Can anyone advise if we can reset battery stats or usage in IOS12?
Previous versions can done so but i dont see this option available in the latest IOS.

Also, when i install an app on my phone, why is it showing on my ipad as well? Any way to disable this requirement?

Thanks
attw
post May 2 2019, 12:58 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
32,264 posts

QUOTE(KronenZerg @ May 2 2019, 12:25 PM)
Previous versions can done so but i dont see this option available in the latest IOS.

Also, when i install an app on my phone, why is it showing on my ipad as well? Any way to disable this requirement?

Thanks
Don't think so that's possible.
lattemild
post May 2 2019, 01:03 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

It's a chore to do a reset of your battery stats...just let the battery feature of last 24 hours and last 10 days stats be...(if it's ain't broke, don't fix it )

If you really wants to reset the stats as in something % to zero %.....perhaps have a look at this article..

https://allthings.how/can-you-reset-battery...e-stats-ios-12/

To disable the automatic install of apps on one IOS device onto another IOS device, try these steps..

1. Open the Settings feature.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Under Automatic Downloads, toggle off Apps.
4. Leave the Updates on....that's for updates to your existing apps on the device.

You can then uninstall the app/s you don't want on that particular IOS device ..

Good luck!
TSKronenZerg
post May 2 2019, 01:58 PM

Casual
371 posts

QUOTE(lattemild @ May 2 2019, 01:03 PM)
It's a chore to do a reset of your battery stats...just let the battery feature of last 24 hours and last 10 days stats be...(if it's ain't broke, don't fix it )

If you really wants to reset the stats as in something % to zero %.....perhaps have a look at this article..

https://allthings.how/can-you-reset-battery...e-stats-ios-12/

To disable the automatic install of apps on one IOS device onto another IOS device, try these steps..

1. Open the Settings feature.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Under Automatic Downloads, toggle off Apps.
4. Leave the Updates on....that's for updates to your existing apps on the device.

You can then uninstall the app/s you don't want on that particular IOS device ..

Good luck!
Thanks !! Will try out and see if it can.
I think if i need to reset the battery usage, i have to reset entire phone as new.
C-Fu.
post May 6 2019, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(KronenZerg @ May 2 2019, 12:25 PM)

Thanks
why you wanna reset batt stats?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:31 PM