Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Helpppp- my bf wants to marry and move here, I have no idea on what to plan

views

Jackofree
post Jul 5 2019, 04:23 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

how long you guys together? I hope you are right about his job as IT expert, not a nigerian scammer trying to use you as a stepping stone to get PR in Malaysia
momox666
post Jul 18 2019, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
195 posts

QUOTE(simcom86 @ Jun 20 2019, 11:48 AM)
Met one with bad experience then give up on local?

TBH, sorry but this guy to me dun have good intentions at all. He may be using u. Stay alert n get a second opinion from a clear minded fren or family member that u respect. When u r in love, trust me u r blinded.

Trust me that he is not the only one that will "connect" or "complete" you.
i remember there is a girl i know who hook up with mid eastern for few years. that guy is not working nor really doing his study here. in the end i guess she dump him and go back for local. blink.gif
SUSharumanis_man
post Jul 26 2019, 10:49 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(Chaud @ Apr 30 2019, 09:54 AM)
from your post it sounds like he's a foreigner...so, where is he from?

that kind of desperation seems like he only wants to get married to get a malaysian PR, that's why he said he will be getting job easier after that.

don't fall for that trap, the motive is the PR from him, not loving you.

first thing, finish your study
My gudness

Bolehland is such a horrible place who would wanna get a pr ???

I am think of migrating, working here as a meenority every day I kena social boycott and work abuse for doing the right thing.

Anyway why can’t ts go to boyfriend country to work instead after graduation ?

SUSpendekartauhu
post Jul 27 2019, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
162 posts

QUOTE(harumanis_man @ Jul 26 2019, 10:49 PM)
My gudness

Bolehland is such a horrible place who would wanna get a pr ???

I am think of migrating, working here as a meenority  every day I kena social boycott and work abuse for doing the right thing.

Anyway why can’t ts go to boyfriend country to work instead after graduation ?
It's just you and yourself to be blamed for being useless.
SUSharumanis_man
post Jul 27 2019, 12:00 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(pendekartauhu @ Jul 27 2019, 11:48 AM)
It's just you and yourself to be blamed for being useless.
Bye bye ifn ph loss next election

I migrate n enjoy my new life
With better workplace
While u have to find some one else to pay off the gap in income tax n debts result from too many handouts

This post has been edited by harumanis_man: Jul 27 2019, 12:00 PM
amduser
post Jul 27 2019, 04:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

there are so many good local guys that are single yet TS go for a middle east instead

no offense la, but i've meet a lot of middle east and african during my college time, i can say 99% of them are lazy and give tons of reasons trying to make themselves look like a pro

even my company now they are hiring so many expat from pakistan and middle east, and most of them not even good in their job and slack most o the time

even without PR they can still work here and the company i work in they pay rm 18k for a senior IT engineer, if they are really that good, the company will help them to apply the necessary visa and documentation

there are already many middle east and african in malaysia, please dont bring more here, you can say i'm racist but i believe my own eyes and experience with them
momox666
post Jul 29 2019, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
195 posts

QUOTE(amduser @ Jul 27 2019, 05:16 PM)
there are so many good local guys that are single yet TS go for a middle east instead

no offense la, but i've meet a lot of middle east and african during my college time, i can say 99% of them are lazy and give tons of reasons trying to make themselves look like a pro

even my company now they are hiring so many expat from pakistan and middle east, and most of them not even good in their job and slack most o the time

even without PR they can still work here and the company i work in they pay rm 18k for a senior IT engineer, if they are really that good, the company will help them to apply the necessary visa and documentation

there are already many middle east and african in malaysia, please dont bring more here, you can say i'm racist but i believe my own eyes and experience with them
African can score a job here? maybe mid east yes. i always seen the blacks loitering around in the park. wondering how the hell they survive here
amduser
post Jul 29 2019, 02:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

QUOTE(momox666 @ Jul 29 2019, 10:41 AM)
African can score a job here? maybe mid east yes. i always seen the blacks loitering around in the park. wondering how the hell they survive here
african is 99.999 a big no, middle east some of them work here, but their performance is shit and pay higher than local bangwall.gif

while those younger middle east that move here with the whole family, they think this is their own country and can do anything as they pleased

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:30 PM