Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Period Pain, Serious Talk

post May 17 2019, 12:07 PM

last resort
Senior Member
908 posts

Joined: Mar 2006
From: Puchong
Yes, try go check with doctor first.
If report ok, then ask opinion on how to get stronger body.
If you're chinese, normally will go to tabib cina to get medicine to build back strong body.

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0292sec    12.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 06:39 PM