Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Period Pain, Serious Talk

views

TSgingerrobot
post Apr 29 2019, 08:58 PM, updated 7 months ago

Getting Started
69 posts

Hi girls,

Few years back I experienced a very painful period pain every month(faint+vomit+severe headache+cramp everywhere and other normal period symptoms). It was very painful until I can't bare it(can't walk, eat, move actively and can't do almost anything) . I went to clinic several times and most of the dc said I am just okay and it's normal. I was disappointed with what they said as I was always end up fainted. It took one day or more to heal the pain.

After I turned 20 , I still experienced period pain but it was just so so, I still can walk and do things normally.

Now I am 24, sometimes I feel nothing during period, sometimes very painful and sometimes so so.

I am wondering

1- Does it mean my body was weaker when I was younger as I was lesser than 40kg (until 17)

2- I have a regular period but when it comes to `I feel nothing during period', I can see a very little blood on my sanitary pad (everyday) until 6th/7th day. (Very little, almost nothing).

3- Do I need to see pakar? Or it is just normal?

4- Am I the only one yg alami benda ni?

5- Any recommended suplement?

🤔

This post has been edited by gingerrobot: Apr 29 2019, 08:59 PM
likzen95 P
post May 2 2019, 09:25 PM

Probation
5 posts

Take care smile.gif
lrtss18
post May 9 2019, 09:54 AM

10 posts

I'm in my 30s and still experiencing period pain. sad. checked with gynae, seems like no issue. doc said maybe when deliver baby, the pain will go away too. but dont know lah. not pregnant yet.

my advise to you, please go check with gynae. at least you know got problem or not.
TSgingerrobot
post May 14 2019, 02:07 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(lrtss18 @ May 9 2019, 09:54 AM)
I'm in my 30s and still experiencing period pain. sad. checked with gynae, seems like no issue. doc said maybe when deliver baby, the pain will go away too. but dont know lah. not pregnant yet.

my advise to you, please go check with gynae. at least you know got problem or not.
May I know how much the cost?
I remember the dc also told me the same thing...lepas beranak ok la tu
lynnxz92
post May 15 2019, 10:40 AM

14 posts

Different people got different symptoms. I used to have such pain when i was a teenager. During that time, i had bad eating habits like drink cold drinks, eat ice cream, like sour drinks/food. Then i cut down, the pain lessen.

Now as i grow older, I got into a better routine like workout every week (2-3 times), control diet (less cold food when the time is coming) *I use a period calendar to track the timing) and drink plenty of fluids.

Symptoms like mood swing, cramps during period or food cravings didn't occur much.

Period also from 7-6 days become 3-4 days now.
lrtss18
post May 16 2019, 01:01 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(gingerrobot @ May 14 2019, 02:07 PM)
May I know how much the cost?
I remember the dc also told me the same thing...lepas beranak ok la tu
around RM300 at klinik wanita metro.
luvjim
post May 17 2019, 12:07 PM

last resort
908 posts

Yes, try go check with doctor first.
If report ok, then ask opinion on how to get stronger body.
If you're chinese, normally will go to tabib cina to get medicine to build back strong body.

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0302sec    2.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th November 2019 - 03:26 PM