Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, Pre-season: Man Utd 1 Inter Milan 0

views

plain_white
post Apr 29 2019, 12:26 AM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(HMMaster @ Apr 29 2019, 12:22 AM)
yes... chelsea +8 GD. I don't is possible to score that many...
if we can win 5-1, then we will leapfrog chelsea...but looking at out shitty keeper, i think it will remain a dream
plain_white
post Apr 29 2019, 01:27 AM

Casual
437 posts

Thanks de gea for his contributions for the past few season. Now he can gtfo together with pogba. Players who don't have the heart to play for the team should just leave.

plain_white
post Apr 29 2019, 10:50 PM

Casual
437 posts

herrera always give 100% whenever he plays. We must tie him down for rebuilding next season. Not the best talent, but the right mentality of a United player.
For Pogba virus, the earlier we can get rid of him , the better. He thinks that he is bigger than the club. His attitude is bad for the team.
plain_white
post Apr 30 2019, 11:25 PM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Apr 30 2019, 10:27 PM)
Probably that's why OGS was confident to say that virus will still be in his squad next season.
TBH, i think MU should sell him if the price is right. Free some wages and tie down herrera while getting another MF from his sale.
plain_white
post May 9 2019, 04:03 PM

Casual
437 posts

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/09/manchester-u...ay-cut-9445838/
More disharmony in the dressing room? A lot of players need to leave the club. Starting with Jogba virus, sachez, jones etc. Will need few years to rebuild to reach current liverpool or Man city level while it's getting more difficult to attract players to the club.
I can foresee that we will be in mediocrity for the next few seasons.
The painful part is seeing liverpool/man city dominating in the league and possible europe too...and we are fighting in the midtable.
Dark time indeed....
plain_white
post May 13 2019, 12:24 PM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ May 13 2019, 11:24 AM)
lvg - good tactician, not that good motivator

mou - good tactician , average motivator

ogs - average tactician, average motivator

moyes - sucks at both

giggs - no experience
mourinho's win rate is actually very good at united, just that he tried to get rid of a virus but used the wrong medicine.

noisy neighbors got good tactician, good motivator

bird club got average tactician but great motivator. Knows how to play to the crowd.
right now, best option is to stick to OGS and hope he got some good people around him to help him out. We need a director of football instead of businessman woody.
Despite the quality of players that we have, we were actually doing very good under Mourinho last season until January when Sanchez arrived. After that it went downhill until beginning of this season. With that, we still can get 2nd place far ahead of liverpool and Spurs. Mancity was god like last season with 100 points. So, I think JM is actually overachieved with this average squad. Yes, the style of play is boring, but we conceded the least goal in the league last season. I think he just improvised whatever players he had.

I think the Jogba virus spread after the arrival Sanchez. Everyone wants more money and it infected other players like martial and lingard.
U can see that mourinho already sick of this Jogba and started benching him during his last few games. Of course this virus is influential in the dressing room and everyone not playing to the standard required. Instead of supporting JM during the transfer window and back him up during his feud with star players, Woody got rid of him instead.
If a player is bigger than the club, then it's a gone case.
I hope OGS can be ruthless and get rid of whoever doesn't want to give all to the club. Get back the right mentality. It could take a while for the rebuilding but some players really need to go this summer. I still have faith in OGS because the problem now is not the manager, but the players and the management. Should fix those issues first.
plain_white
post May 18 2019, 12:08 AM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(cyapd @ May 17 2019, 10:45 PM)
If you want a man that can win but sacrifice the gameplay, he’s the man for the job. But, what he had achieved are definitely not going to be an easy record to break tho.
if we want to stick to defensive and boring style of play, JM is still the best. The quality of players at current MU team sucks with virus inside too. Any manager will suffer the same fate.
i guess Pochettino will heading to Juve then. His style of play suit MU more.
plain_white
post Jun 20 2019, 01:08 AM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Jun 19 2019, 10:53 PM)
loyal players like herrera was treated like trash while virus pogba is going to get loyalty bonus. What a joke !
plain_white
post Jun 24 2019, 04:38 PM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Jun 24 2019, 01:41 PM)
mata bagus. play for the badge. took paycut for 2 year contract.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l-Zaragoza.html

second signing. lol
Mata and Herrera are only 2 players that genuinely love the club. Too bad we lost Herrera. At least we can keep mata.
plain_white
post Jul 9 2019, 05:37 PM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Jul 9 2019, 12:08 PM)
we are on the lose lose situation actually. madrid knows pogba wants to cabut, so they are playing hardball. why would they pay us that kind of money for a player who does not want to stay. and if we were to keep pogba, well....
I don't mind benching him every game if he shows shitty attitude. No way Man Utd going to be held ransom by some mercenary players. Next year will be world cup so the biggest loser will be pogba. Imagine if only plays minimal games in a season. Many talented players french players to replace him. Either he performs or rot on the bench. For RM, either pay full or go home. It's not like other clubs gonna be soft with us on the transfer market anyway.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0639sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:40 AM