Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks, Pre-season: Man Utd 1 Inter Milan 0 (English Clubs)

views

7cantona
post Apr 27 2019, 09:22 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(HMMaster @ Apr 27 2019, 07:25 PM)
Thats why even mourinho barely play fred... as for sanchez, I'm not sure if that is mourinho's idea... whistling.gif
then y buy fred... sweat.gif mourinho is bad, pogba only perform when he is in mood... shakehead.gif
we r such a mess... puke.gif puke.gif

sanchez, pretty sure is mourinho's idea... hmm.gif he gave a ton of reason y we should pay him 500k a week... bangwall.gif
he pretty much beg/threaten woodward to buy him sweat.gif remember mou wont drop sanchez even when he is shit...
he only drop him when he finally gave up... lol mou cant spot a talent anymore...
7cantona
post Apr 27 2019, 09:37 PM

On my way
586 posts

we just need to beat Chelsea, no more excuse... mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
spurs heart at CL semi final... blink.gif
west ham also beat arsenal 1st at emirates... lol biggrin.gif

BUY RICE... rclxms.gif
7cantona
post Apr 29 2019, 12:42 AM

On my way
586 posts

we play so well then de gea do that... cry.gif cry.gif
did some1 murder de gea n now wearing his skin? sad.gif
7cantona
post Apr 29 2019, 04:45 AM

On my way
586 posts

if Ander Herrera really gone, then we r screw... mega_shok.gif
how to replace him... cry.gif cry.gif
7cantona
post Apr 29 2019, 10:52 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Apr 29 2019, 12:24 PM)
more like annoying ranting.gif ranting.gif
7cantona
post Apr 29 2019, 10:55 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Apr 29 2019, 02:20 PM)
like it or not. herrera is the one that play like he cares for the badge at the moment. been showing that since he joined. regardless of which manager he played for. lvg jm or ole. past few games without him since the psg game. has shown his absence is felt. not sure why ole decide to freeze him until ytd.
pretty sure herrera was injure for past few games
7cantona
post Apr 30 2019, 03:32 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(sonicbull @ Apr 30 2019, 02:32 AM)
Bernardo Silva since pre-season has impressed pep. Also, with kdb injured, he will move to CM leaving wings to mahrez/sane.

Why would bissaka go to sit at City bench and destroy his club and national career? Unless pep wants to convert him or Walker to LB, their weakest link now
Bernardo Silva cheaper than FRED... how hilarious... doh.gif mega_shok.gif good job mourinho n woodward bloody good job mad.gif bangwall.gif ranting.gif

we need bissaka, simple as that, if woodward fail to get him, then he is ultimate shit
7cantona
post May 1 2019, 12:29 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(sonicbull @ Apr 30 2019, 01:02 PM)
Bernardo Silva part of the Monaco team that scored 100+ goals and football manager wonder player

seriously man Utd scouting team is worse than Leicester and wolves
man Utd scouting team should b sacked too... absolutely useless... puke.gif puke.gif
7cantona
post May 1 2019, 12:47 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(onepack @ Apr 30 2019, 07:16 PM)
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/spo...ansfer-16196353

looking back at all united signing post SAF

not sure any can be consider great signing.. maybe zlatan but too old already

some only last season or two only
when u compare with wat liverpool n city sign, it will make u sick... puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif

yet the ppl responsible still here ? blink.gif hmm.gif mega_shok.gif
7cantona
post May 2 2019, 06:33 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(sonicbull @ May 1 2019, 03:04 AM)
Definitely need to look into it. Come on, even gamers that play football manager seems to know more

Compare to other teams in Europe like
Benfica: Ruben Diaz, joao felix, Luka jovic
Sporting: Bruno Fernandes
Porto: e.militao
Dortmund: Jadon Sancho, witsel, achraf
City: foden, Laporte
Liverpool: fabinho, Keita, Robertson, TAA, Mane , salah, VVD, allisson

All these new players do well. If doesn't do well, sell/bench them and get new replacement. Karius mistake, get Allison. Coutinho and e.can left, get Keita & fabinho. Lovren and Matip not good enough ? Get VVD

For city, c.bravo not good enough, get ederson. Defense sucks? Get Laporte, Mendy & walker. Immediately champions

Utd? Even, when squad not good enough but no January
or any transfer made? Look at other clubs. Chelsea bought pulisic, R.madrid get new CB, Barcelona getting frenkie de jong

Man Utd now is embarrassing and meme makers
Well said... i agree with u... we seem to have no clue... puke.gif puke.gif

we definitely need a football guy doing wat woodward is doing, if not then is more of the same puke.gif shakehead.gif mad.gif bangwall.gif ranting.gif cry.gif
7cantona
post May 2 2019, 06:41 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(Azury36 @ May 1 2019, 03:42 PM)
Chief Exec should be Van Der Sar.

Look what he did to Ajax. The development from the youth team and now Ajax probable to final
woodward should have wait season end then appoint manager...
because if we wait we will know ajax is quality n raid their manager n VDS ... but obviously woodward jump the gun sweat.gif

ps i LOVE ole btw, but is he a top manager ? i m very unsure
his tactic past 2 month have not been great, back 3 when our centerback is shit is an extremely bad idea... bye.gif
7cantona
post May 3 2019, 12:09 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(blueblueoutofblue @ May 2 2019, 08:38 AM)
Now at Pool thread they are blaming their manager 🙄
they will b crying when klopp leave... rclxms.gif
7cantona
post May 3 2019, 12:15 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(ljf123 @ May 2 2019, 01:39 PM)
Manchester United Player of the Year Awards Voting is Open!

https://www.manutd.com/en/player-of-the-year-voting

If i have to pick one, Luke Shaw
Luke Shaw most consistent... hardly any bad game... others ... bye.gif shakehead.gif puke.gif
7cantona
post May 4 2019, 01:29 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(limjenson @ May 3 2019, 11:37 AM)
Giving Tuanzebe a chance
Tuanzebe is already better than jones and smalling....
he is great at aston villa but very injury prone... cry.gif the curse of man u cb sad.gif
7cantona
post May 4 2019, 03:14 AM

On my way
586 posts

[/quote] Man Utd could miss out on the Champions League next season. But that hasn't affected Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's optimism in the transfer window.
Manchester United will still be able to attract the world’s best players even if they don’t finish in the top four.
A 1-1 draw at home to Chelsea last weekend has left United’s hopes of gaining Champions League football looking rather remote.
Since Solskjaer was appointed as United’s manager on a full-time basis in March, he has only presided over two wins in the league.
The Norwegian will be hoping to overhaul his squad in the summer and real quality is needed to mount a title challenge next term.
While United are in grave danger of missing out on the Champions League, Solskjaer doesn’t think it will affect United’s transfer plans.
He said: “We might be in the Champions League next year, because we have got a chance, or we might not be.
"You would be surprised how many agents have been telling us that their clients would love to be a part of Manchester United in the future.
"That is just the lure of Manchester United because they know with the potential here and the size of the club that we will, in the end, get back to good days.
"Yes, we are having a tough time at the moment. We have had a few seasons where we have not reached the standards we expect but that is up to me and up to the club to change it as quickly as possible.
"If it is a season without the Champions League, who knows?
“But players still want to come to Manchester United and you would be surprised by the names we get asked about."
[
/quote]

i admire Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's optimism, but cant say i share it... wink.gif

i will believe top player still wanna come to man u when i see it, because right now a lot more better option... sad.gif cry.gif

still hope ole can sign world class player, just not sanchez type player... puke.gif
7cantona
post May 5 2019, 03:33 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(blueblueoutofblue @ May 4 2019, 08:56 PM)
Nobody want to be 3rd and 4th
it seem the fans r the only one that want it... blink.gif hmm.gif

Tottenham Hotspur back being spurs ? no, probably all mind on CL semi... their biggest match in 50 years ? hmm.gif sweat.gif

WE JUST NEED TO WIN BIG TOMORROW, PLZZZZ LET US WIN .......... bruce.gif bruce.gif bruce.gif
i cant take anymore BS ...
7cantona
post May 5 2019, 05:30 PM

On my way
586 posts

hope i wont b disappointed again... dry.gif

we just need to win big, goal diff we still behind a lot... blink.gif
7cantona
post May 6 2019, 11:40 AM

On my way
586 posts

THIS IS A GODDAMN JOKE mad.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif

cant even beat a shit team with so much on the line, HOPELESS BUNCH... mad.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

y wont ole play dalot anyway... confused.gif shakehead.gif
7cantona
post May 6 2019, 12:00 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ May 6 2019, 11:41 AM)
my captain must play...
LOL but lvg long gone oredi... blink.gif

WE R A MESS n i m very sad... cry.gif cry.gif
7cantona
post May 6 2019, 04:29 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ May 6 2019, 10:56 AM)
lukaku ahead of rash for me. since lfc game, rash doesnt seem the same alr. maybe he injured not only his ankle but his head too. going so selfish and wants a huge pay raise. this performance we better off selling him to barcelona. if they want him. haha.

out list so long but dont think they will do it.

should leave but not likely to be booted out
- sanchez - performance doesnt match the pay.
- pogba - showboat too much
- jones - should have left long time, max potential dy.
- young - offers nth except the cone warm up video just retire la
- rojo - where is he?
- smalling - should leave with jones.only in the team cz english
- rash - english and manc. so good so young. 4th season alr.

should stay but likely will be going out
- herrera
- mata

must keep and play scott, pereira and chong. pls add mason greenwood next season as regular.
my solution will b just buy AJAX n swap our players... icon_rolleyes.gif ALL SOLVED LOL
at least ajax have a playing style, wat do we have ? confused.gif confused.gif we cant scored, def, even keep possession ...
seriously wat do they do in training... wtf is like we train to do everything mediocre n thats enough ...

SICK OF THIS SHIT, we seriously should just buy ajax, cheaper too, bcoz we will waste more money buying more useless player... n playing clueless football bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

man u now dream club 4 mercenaries, ppl who will just come 4 the money n give 50% effort LOL
expecting we to buy more of those shit dry.gif

13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0415sec    3.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 01:34 AM