Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

77 Pages « < 50 51 52 53 54 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

Calvin871989
post May 22 2019, 03:41 PM

Im Batman
Group: Senior Member

To be honest, I don't want to see De Gea leave.

Why not get rid of Sanchez and offer de gea a better wage.

Just pay him the 300k or 350k his asking for.

Afterall , he really deserve the kind of money for a top class goalkeeper like him.

There are also other players in this club that need to leave.

Pogba captain for next season ? I don't see any changes in this. Wtf is Ole thinking ? Better to sell off Pogba , no ?

Young , smalling and Jones need to leave as well. Their time with United is up as well.

Still no news yet wether mata is staying or leaving ?

Next season sure look gloomy with the kind of players still in this club but hoping for changes before next season starts.

Sigh...
wongth7
post May 22 2019, 03:42 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Ddg wanna go then go lor..i thought he already a top keeper..mana tau duno how to save long shot..lulz
Calvin871989
post May 22 2019, 03:48 PM

Im Batman

QUOTE(wongth7 @ May 22 2019, 03:42 PM)
Ddg wanna go then go lor..i thought he already a top keeper..mana tau duno how to save long shot..lulz
So you want see him leave just because he couldn't save a long shot ?
wongth7
post May 22 2019, 04:07 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ May 22 2019, 03:48 PM)
So you want see him leave just because he couldn't save a long shot ?
Definitely not 'a'..is numerous

If he is not bitching about leaving then fine..if he think he is already a top class flawless keeper forcing the club he pay him big salary after the series of blunders..then bye

If he stays..certainly going to see opposition testing him with plenty of long shot next seasons knowing this is his biggest weakness...it is going to be fun to watch..lulz
zhou.xingxing
post May 22 2019, 04:30 PM

:3

QUOTE(wongth7 @ May 22 2019, 04:07 PM)

If he is not bitching about leaving then fine..if he think he is already a top class flawless keeper forcing the club he pay him big salary after the series of blunders..then bye

If he stays..certainly going to see opposition testing him with plenty of long shot next seasons knowing this is his biggest weakness...it is going to be fun to watch..lulz
yeah if he dunwan sign after the blunders since barcelona then can sell after all its euro next season and his place in spain is not cemented like cassilas. rashford also can sell to barcelona. have been very bad w his decision making and has grown a big head i see. requesting for payraise but doesnt show it on the pitch.

can leave too. bring together pogba and sanchez. should be able to get decent fees.

free gifts, jones smalling young
Calvin871989
post May 22 2019, 05:04 PM

Im Batman

QUOTE(wongth7 @ May 22 2019, 04:07 PM)

this season yes he did have blunders for few games but he still had an overall fair season. still want to find something to blame him ? why not blame the back four also ? because im sure their all far more rotten to the goalie.

where would united finish in the league every season under van gaal and Mourinho if it wasn't for de gea saves ? oh talking about saves go look back at all the long shots he save during all those seasons.

just because of blunders he doesn't deserve big salary ? doh.gif what about his performances other seasons before this ? you telling me he still deserve current pay ? come on this is not logic if you think this way.

since joining and playing with man utd , i dare say de gea is still a world class goalkeeper and perhaps on par or better then van der sar as well.

bansai
post May 22 2019, 06:02 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ May 22 2019, 05:04 PM)
this season yes he did have blunders for few games but he still had an overall fair season. still want to find something to blame him ? why not blame the back four also ? because im sure their all far more rotten to the goalie.

where would united finish in the league every season under van gaal and Mourinho if it wasn't for de gea saves ? oh talking about saves go look back at all the long shots he save during all those seasons.

just because of blunders he doesn't deserve big salary ?  doh.gif  what about his performances other seasons before this ? you telling me he still deserve current pay ? come on this is not logic if you think this way.

since joining and playing with man utd , i dare say de gea is still a world class goalkeeper and perhaps on par or better then van der sar as well.
He is one of the best keepers currently but definitely not the best.

United if not wrong is offering him 250k, which is high for a keeper. So, if he's demanding outrageous like 350k, that means he doesn't want to play for united, he's just a mercenary.

When he first arrived, outfield players saved his arse on numerous occasions. He must have forgetten that. Football is a team sport.

Better than van der sar? Dream on. He's a good stopper, that's it. He's not a leader, not brave and not commanding in his box. He doesn't sort out defence like all top keepers do.

If he stays good, one less position to worry about, if he leaves, no tears will be shed as he himself will be laughing to the bank.
sinoffire
post May 22 2019, 06:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

lel dortmund diam diam oledi signed a fullback and a forward in the past 2 days.
meanwhile this pathetic red colour club.....................
and85rew
post May 22 2019, 06:24 PM

Red Devil

QUOTE(sinoffire @ May 22 2019, 06:08 PM)
lel dortmund diam diam oledi signed a fullback and a forward in the past 2 days.
meanwhile this pathetic red colour club.....................
with season already over for United, despite OGS may have given the list months ago
ed woodward still sleeping
if things don't improve
expect another..maybe panic, inflated non prime target purchase by woodward..and OGS will pay the price..again
Fubar20
post May 22 2019, 06:33 PM

Enthusiast

Rather be slow, get the setup right, get the right players and chuck the rubbish players than pancut awal and repeat the manager cycle again.
IpohGuyz
post May 22 2019, 06:47 PM

QUOTE(bansai @ May 22 2019, 06:02 PM)
He is one of the best keepers currently but definitely not the best.

United if not wrong is offering him 250k, which is high for a keeper.
So, if he's demanding outrageous like 350k, that means he doesn't want to play for united, he's just a mercenary.

When he first arrived, outfield players saved his arse on numerous occasions. He must have forgetten that. Football is a team sport.

Better than van der sar? Dream on. He's a good stopper, that's it. He's not a leader, not brave and not commanding in his box. He doesn't sort out defence like all top keepers do.

If he stays good, one less position to worry about, if he leaves, no tears will be shed as he himself will be laughing to the bank.
this. if he didn't make the series of blunders, i will just say give him whatever he want. he basically single handedly make us out of top4 with the series of blunders. and it's tiring ppl keep want to leave because mau higher cash.

anyway where is our director of football lol. that one talk for ages and still no sign. how to sign players
sinoffire
post May 22 2019, 07:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

bloody lowballer. mod pls ban this lowballer. srs. laugh.gif
skylinelover
post May 22 2019, 09:12 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎

Lowballer sucks laugh.gif fk em alll bruce.gif
limjenson
post May 22 2019, 10:28 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(sinoffire @ May 22 2019, 07:34 AM)

we're doomed for next season. vincent kompany being released and this bird-shit-eater is stil captain for next season. ffs.
Gonna boycott entire season if this is true.

sinoffire
post May 22 2019, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(limjenson @ May 22 2019, 10:28 PM)
might as well then.

we were linked with him. now citeh has him soon.
they will have walker + Cancelo while we have Dalot and this sampah kapitan, which will ALWAYS start every game.

can tutup tv even before season starts.
Azury36
post May 22 2019, 10:39 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(limjenson @ May 22 2019, 10:28 PM)
This seems to be true. Like it or not he is the oldest and longest service at the United

Do you want to Smalling? Jones? Or Pogba?

The United team is now under development, next season will be the harshest time of all.

Winning EPL is a miracle, or even top 6 is a blessing for all of us.
limjenson
post May 22 2019, 11:13 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Azury36 @ May 22 2019, 10:39 PM)
This seems to be true. Like it or not he is the oldest and longest service at the United

Do you want to Smalling?  Jones? Or Pogba?

The United team is now under development, next season will be the harshest time of all.

Winning EPL is a miracle,  or even top 6 is a blessing for all of us.
Oldest and longest service means shit. Give it based on ability. Based on current players, give it to Lindelof.
If Ole can't see this and chooses Young. I don't see a future for this club under him.

Young is not a leader. He can't see that he's playing like shit but keep playing. No improvement at all every match.
imin
post May 22 2019, 11:32 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ May 22 2019, 06:47 PM)

this. if he didn't make the series of blunders, i will just say give him whatever he want. he basically single handedly make us out of top4 with the series of blunders. and it's tiring ppl keep want to leave because mau higher cash.

anyway where is our director of football lol. that one talk for ages and still no sign. how to sign players
I strongly feel that DDG's situation is very similar to Torres here. Not that DDG doesn't want to play his heart out for MU anymore, but MU's situation have made him delusional. He gave his best to the club for years and I think excluding this season, no matter how bad the overall MU team is, he's the main reason MU was fighting for CL spot. If he commit his future to MU now by accepting the new deal, he can see that honestly speaking, he won't win any major trophy with MU in the next 4 or 5 years. MU is in the phase of rebuilding and domestically are left far behind City and Liverpool.

Having said that, I don't think he will regain his form even if he moves to other non-spanish club

This post has been edited by imin: May 22 2019, 11:37 PM
Azury36
post May 23 2019, 12:12 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(limjenson @ May 22 2019, 11:13 PM)
Oldest and longest service means shit. Give it based on ability. Based on current players, give it to Lindelof.
If Ole can't see this and chooses Young. I don't see a future for this club under him.

Young is not a leader. He can't see that he's playing like shit but keep playing. No improvement at all every match.
Biases are everywhere, I agree with you based on ability and contribution. But since Young is an English or safe to say it is in the United Kingdom

Yes, there is the time other countries selected as a Captain. But permanent basis in from The United Kingdom.

On the previous season was Carrick, Rooney, Giggs, Roy Keane

The longest Captaincy is Vidic 4 years. (this exceptional),

Yes, Eric Cantona and Valencia are 1 year.

But traditionally are from the UK.
7cantona
post May 23 2019, 12:40 AM

Casual

QUOTE(skyblu3 @ May 22 2019, 12:57 PM)
Longstuff will be a good buy.
highly risky buy, YES dry.gif
good buy ? not so sure hmm.gif

77 Pages « < 50 51 52 53 54 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to: