Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nissan cars: what is your impression?

views

Kitty_catts
post Apr 28 2019, 06:44 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

As a fellow owner, i would say parts quality is shit. Maybe perodua parts last longer than nissan.

And as someone mentioned before, to change smthg, u have to take apart a lot of things.
Kitty_catts
post May 23 2019, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(thesoothsayer @ May 22 2019, 09:43 PM)
Kinda annoyed at my Sylphy, too.

After 1.5 months or so, power window died. Now less than 4 years/50k (I don't drive much recently), the radiator fan died and they want 1.6k to replace it.
There's also an occasional cracking sound from the front absorber area when going over humps even at very, very low speeds, but they claimed they can't find the cause.

After this experience and my wife's CR-V, I'm going back to P1/P2. At least they're cheaper, and I have a much lower expectation of them.
I have that clack sound at absorber too.. wth.. the absorber is new,, about 2 months old only.
Kitty_catts
post Jun 12 2019, 01:25 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(boarulez @ Jun 10 2019, 10:18 PM)
Guys I’m still considering Serena or Toyota estima, I’m in the car field , my mechanic and used car salesman friends all do not recommend me to buy a Nissan car because it’s not reliable and the parts is expensive. But the Serena is quite tempting and estima is a recon car . Still considering .
Agree.. reliability of toyota is way more guaranteed. Experience from all these different brands my family is using.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:41 PM