Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tan Yung Chuan SCAMMER be alert, still owe more than 300k

zixian96
post Apr 27 2019, 01:30 AM, updated 5y ago

Enthusiast
873 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: not on LYN, just to warn others.

Item being sold/bought: Bitcoins

Original thread link: -

Date of transaction: 2017-11-15

Details of the complaint :

Alright dear forumers, I know the it's been some times. But since I had time, so I decided that I will share to you guys and hope it alerted some of you and learn some lesson from my experience.

I am a Bitcoin trader since 2015 on Localbitcoins, been buying and selling on daily basis for my daily income, one day in early 2017, a guy TAN YUNG CHUAN (0178664966) engaged me on whatsapp telling me that he was able to supply me Bitcoins on daily basis, everything when smooth at first, until the day 2017-11-15, I bought 5 BTC with the particular person and later on he told me that his BTC wallet had been frozen, and are only able to send me 2BTC. I had kept in touch with him waiting him to pay me the BTC back. until January of 2018, I had not received BTC from him and he still owe me 3BTC, so I decided I would have to make up something in order to "force him" to pay me back, I told him I had a batch of miner in discount, asking whether is he interested to buy it, and after some persuasion, he managed to paid me 50% of deposit for miners worth 280k (which means he paid me 140k in cash), and after collected his deposit, I threatened him to pay me the 3BTC back or else I will not proceed in his order, after days of hangling with me, he finally decided that he will pay me the 3BTC with the 140k deposit. and return me the balance as soon as possible ( since by the time BTC are worth around 55k each, making him total owing me 165k - 140k = 25k in balance), however, after months of chasing, I am tired with his non stop excuse and I stopped contact him ever since.

some day in April of 2018, another bitcoin trader engaged me and asked me whether am I conned by Tan Yung Chuan, and I told him about my stories, and he added me to a group with all victims inside and I had just realized that I am the only lucky one who get back a big portion of the owing amount, most of the other traders do not get back any amount at all. total amount are now equivalent to not less than 7BTC

I was wondering am I allowed to expose all his private details like IC, addresses etc.

This post has been edited by zixian96: Jul 21 2019, 12:35 PM
fong2266 P
post Jul 19 2019, 06:44 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(zixian96 @ Apr 27 2019, 01:30 AM)
Forumer you are complaining against: not on LYN, just to warn others.

Item being sold/bought: Bitcoins

Original thread link: -

Date of transaction: 2017-11-15

Details of the complaint :

Alright dear forumers, I know the it's been some times. But since I had time, so I decided that I will share to you guys and hope it alerted some of you and learn some lesson from my experience.

I am a Bitcoin trader since 2015 on Localbitcoins, been buying and selling on daily basis for my daily income, one day in early 2017, a guy TAN YUNG CHUAN (0178664966) engaged me on whatsapp telling me that he was able to supply me Bitcoins on daily basis, everything when smooth at first, until the day 2017-11-15, I bought 5 BTC with the particular person and later on he told me that his BTC wallet had been frozen, and are only able to send me 2BTC. I had kept in touch with him waiting him to pay me the BTC back. until January of 2018, I had not received BTC from him and he still owe me 3BTC, so I decided I would have to make up something in order to "force him" to pay me back, I told him I had a batch of miner in discount, asking whether is he interested to buy it, and after some persuasion, he managed to paid me 50% of deposit for miners worth 280k (which means he paid me 140k in cash), and after collected his deposit, I threatened him to pay me the 3BTC back or else I will not proceed in his order, after days of hangling with me, he finally decided that he will pay me the 3BTC with the 140k deposit. and return me the balance as soon as possible ( since by the time BTC are worth around 55k each, making him total owing me 165k - 140k = 25k in balance), however, after months of chasing, I am tired with his non stop excuse and I stopped contact him ever since.

some day in April of 2018, another bitcoin trader engaged me and asked me whether am I conned by Tan Yung Chuan, and I told him about my stories, and he added me to a group with all victims inside and I had just realized that I am the only lucky one who get back a big portion of the owing amount, most of the other traders do not get back any amount at all. total amount are now equivalent to not less than 7BTC

I was wondering am I allowed to expose all his private details like IC, addresses etc.
hai, sorry to hear your sad story. I also had deal with a guy name Tan Yung Chuan, But i now sure he is the same person or not. Can you share more info about this guy. Thanks ..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:45 AM