Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Iriz 1.6 or Myvi 1.5, Which one better?

views

feips
post May 18 2019, 02:12 PM

41 posts

Hi, since now it become sharing 2 brand company experience, here what I am going to share. First I am a Proton Persona owner, used around a year+. Proton Product are Great than what you expected BUT here come the frustrating of owner proton car, They after sales service are SUCK BIG TIME. My car used almost a year transmission got problem and they claim is normal and don't give a damn on me. I tried to went few SC which is first party one, some is my car left there 4 day and told me where got sound ? where is the problem? even through I record the video sent it. The end I have to GO KL HQ complaint and issue the fix but then I have to went to KL 3 time to fixed it but till now still got issue, after replaced the new transmission.....

annnnddd guesss what, When I tried to contact proton care line to issue the bad service experience from my state which is they main branch for the state, told me to write email, here can't. ok then I wrote a mail to they, the end is after 2 week, they don't even try to give me a reply whatsoever.

so the end, I would said after sales service are served as one of the big considering to purchase the car, is about reliable for the car having trouble and they will fully commit to help you solved the problem and the service toward to customer

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:56 PM