Today meet with a Consultant

yugimudo
post Apr 23 2019, 08:36 PM

YugiX
506 posts

QUOTE(0168257061 @ Apr 23 2019, 02:49 PM)
Dah lah ... terima dedak tongkat from government still want to laugh at other country ?

Continue to advance your diabetes and masuk hospital serringit banggalah. topkek.
1. Can you name 1 of the so called dedak that I recieved?

2. Advance diabetes? You joke? American has the most case of obesities. At least malaysian not so fatass until request wheel chair to shopping inside tesco.

3. I am proud to be Malaysian. Our country have a lot to catch up but we still can live nicely.

4. American dream no tolong, what kind of weed he smoking? You know that all the big company will lobby for politician that will pass legislation that benefit big company? I think you are just so behind in American politic.

5. POTUS say he no believe in global warming. Bijan might be our joker but he is more sane than POTUS in all regards.
Ayambetul
post Apr 23 2019, 09:06 PM

129 posts

Ask the mat salleh get lost, he did not understand olang kita culture

Owai
vey99
post Apr 23 2019, 09:08 PM

Manyzer
2,851 posts

we got plenty oil palm
and national car

we edi develop.
bub01
post Apr 24 2019, 09:20 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(yugimudo @ Apr 23 2019, 08:36 PM)
1. Can you name 1 of the so called dedak that I recieved?

2. Advance diabetes? You joke? American has the most case of obesities. At least malaysian not so fatass until request wheel chair to shopping inside tesco.

3. I am proud to be Malaysian. Our country have a lot to catch up but we still can live nicely.

4. American dream no tolong, what kind of weed he smoking? You know that all the big company will lobby for politician that will pass legislation that benefit big company? I think you are just so behind in American politic.

5. POTUS say he no believe in global warming. Bijan might be our joker but he is more sane than POTUS in all regards.
We "all" have to admit that we have received "dedak" in one form or another i.e. subsidies, education, healthcare, infrastructure, etc. Albeit in unfair proportions, outskirts and eastern states receiving much less than their share. What use are skyscrapers and high cost LRT and MRT systems to kampung folk?

Yes, I really agree we live nicely. We should be thankful to be Malaysians. We practically live in the land of eternal sunshine, we don't have to contend with seasonal changes. Orang putih traditionally have to have a siege and horde mentality to survive their winters.

We can't stop people of calibre from moving on to better environments to further improve their skills and make contributions to the world. Instead of gripping with the issue and other faults. We should should concentrate on improving ourselves in our own way.
PortgasDerekAce
post Apr 24 2019, 10:28 AM

206 posts

agree. chinese who cried about tongkat are weeklings.

before you want to argue, im chinese myself.
yugimudo
post Apr 24 2019, 03:12 PM

YugiX
506 posts

QUOTE(bub01 @ Apr 24 2019, 09:20 AM)
We "all" have to admit that we have received "dedak" in one form or another i.e. subsidies, education, healthcare, infrastructure, etc. Albeit in unfair proportions, outskirts and eastern states receiving much less than their share. What use are skyscrapers and high cost LRT and MRT systems to kampung folk?

Yes, I really agree we live nicely. We should be thankful to be Malaysians. We practically live in the land of eternal sunshine, we don't have to contend with seasonal changes. Orang putih traditionally have to have a siege and horde mentality to survive their winters.

We can't stop people of calibre from moving on to better environments to further improve their skills and make contributions to the world. Instead of gripping with the issue and other faults. We should should concentrate on improving ourselves in our own way.
You agree we have weakness and strength. I also agree.

I am not agree if some foreigner want to laugh at us, especially come from the country that cops kill the civilian.

0.0123sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:54 PM