Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

i kissed a girl, and i liked it.... kinda...

views

TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 11:44 AM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
55 posts

Hi all love and feel sifus and lurkers!

last night, was my best friend's bachelorette party. and no, we did not engaged any male strippers nor dancers. in fact, no male is involved. but we made a pact that we would be the one doing all those dancing and stripping. of course, we booked a hotel suite just for that. dont want to be doing that in public places.

well, things got hot and high pretty fast, thanks to the wine and champagne. so we did the sort of things the male stripper would have done, teasing the soon to be bride and each other, and strip. so when teasing this one girl, i dont know how our eyes connected to each other, but it feels somehow different. but still i continue to tease her nonetheless. but then she somehow took me by the face and french kissed me. i was shocked at first but i played along. the other girls went crazy about it. after what feels like one minute of kissing, we parted lips and giggled.

we continued like nothing happened. but i feel like something is burning, you know, like lusty? so when it was her turn to tease, i dont know why, this time it was my hand who took her by the face and everything repeats itself. and this time not just the face, but we're touching each other's... well, somewhere. again, the other girls go crazy and decided to join in. and the rest of it, i think i'll keep it to myself for now.

so that's that for what happened last night.

and i'm currently dating someone, does this count as cheating?
Baconateer
post Apr 23 2019, 11:46 AM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

So..you might be bisexual?
TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Apr 23 2019, 11:46 AM)
So..you might be bisexual?
no, at least from what i'm aware of...

maybe it's just that this is something new to me, so...
Baconateer
post Apr 23 2019, 11:50 AM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 11:48 AM)

You might not be aware of it..

but the fact tht you felt something after you kissed her..

proves you might hv discover the hidden side of u..
Jackofree
post Apr 23 2019, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 11:44 AM)

last night, was my best friend's bachelorette party. and no, we did not engaged any male strippers nor dancers. in fact, no male is involved. but we made a pact that we would be the one doing all those dancing and stripping. of course, we booked a hotel suite just for that. dont want to be doing that in public places.

well, things got hot and high pretty fast, thanks to the wine and champagne. so we did the sort of things the male stripper would have done, teasing the soon to be bride and each other, and strip. so when teasing this one girl, i dont know how our eyes connected to each other, but it feels somehow different. but still i continue to tease her nonetheless. but then she somehow took me by the face and french kissed me. i was shocked at first but i played along. the other girls went crazy about it. after what feels like one minute of kissing, we parted lips and giggled.

we continued like nothing happened. but i feel like something is burning, you know, like lusty? so when it was her turn to tease, i dont know why, this time it was my hand who took her by the face and everything repeats itself. and this time not just the face, but we're touching each other's... well, somewhere. again, the other girls go crazy and decided to join in. and the rest of it, i think i'll keep it to myself for now.

Kindly share what other girls did then we can judge if your conscious is just following peer pressure or it is just lust rclxms.gif
TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Apr 23 2019, 11:50 AM)
You might not be aware of it..

but the fact tht you felt something after you kissed her..

proves you might hv discover the hidden side of u..
haha! maybe maybe....

i guess its because we girls like feminine things and girls are "soft"... yeah, i think somehow these dots connect

QUOTE(Jackofree @ Apr 23 2019, 12:06 PM)
Kindly share what other girls did then we can judge if your conscious is just following peer pressure or it is just lust  rclxms.gif
it's not peer pressure, more like me and her were the one who started it all, before things goes... oops, almost spilled the story hahaha!
Baconateer
post Apr 23 2019, 12:10 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 12:06 PM)
haha! maybe maybe....

i guess its because we girls like feminine things and girls are "soft"... yeah, i think somehow these dots connect
anyway..i dont think is cheating..

if u dont pursue your "interest" further...
TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Apr 23 2019, 12:10 PM)
anyway..i dont think is cheating..

if u dont pursue your "interest" further...
not to say i would pursue it, but rather, if such thing or chance, comes up again, i think i might "indulge" myself in it...

but absolutely not actively pursuing it that's for sure
Baconateer
post Apr 23 2019, 12:21 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 12:18 PM)
not to say i would pursue it, but rather, if such thing or chance, comes up again, i think i might "indulge" myself in it...

but absolutely not actively pursuing it that's for sure
best not delve deeper into it...

how u feel if your bf did something similar?
Jackofree
post Apr 23 2019, 12:23 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

give yourself a week or two. If you still thinking about her and wanting to explore further then maybe you could be bi-sexual. Talk to your partner about this. If my gf is bi-sexual, first thing I do is ask her for a threesome biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Jackofree: Apr 23 2019, 12:23 PM
TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Apr 23 2019, 12:21 PM)
best not delve deeper into it...

how u feel if your bf did something similar?
if he became gay all of a sudden, i can understand... i mean, from getting it on with opposite sex to with the same sex is different thing. it's like discovering a new self in you... at least that's how i view it lol.

but with the opposite sex and a different person, now that's cheating for sure at least.

that's why i'm asking here...
TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Jackofree @ Apr 23 2019, 12:23 PM)
give yourself a week or two. If you still thinking about her and wanting to explore further then maybe you could be bi-sexual. Talk to your partner about this. If my gf is bi-sexual, first thing I do is ask her for a threesome biggrin.gif
guys dry.gif

i dont think i'm gonna talk to him about it... yet... i guess. and talk about threesome, she too is dating someone. now... wouldnt it be a swinger party? oh em gee? doh.gif doh.gif
Baconateer
post Apr 23 2019, 12:30 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 12:25 PM)
if he became gay all of a sudden, i can understand... i mean, from getting it on with opposite sex to with the same sex is different thing. it's like discovering a new self in you... at least that's how i view it lol.

but with the opposite sex and a different person, now that's cheating for sure at least.

that's why i'm asking here...
up till now..

tht kissing can be considered as silly little game..

but if you take it any further..definitely become cheating..
Jackofree
post Apr 23 2019, 12:36 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 12:28 PM)
guys  dry.gif

i dont think i'm gonna talk to him about it... yet... i guess. and talk about threesome, she too is dating someone. now... wouldnt it be a swinger party? oh em gee?  doh.gif  doh.gif
Maybe it is just the alcohol playing with your mind. I have friends that go crazy in the club then start giving a peek on the lips. I meant guy on guy. But then again they are not gay. Just like bromance tongue.gif
shadowglow
post Apr 23 2019, 12:41 PM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 11:48 AM)

It's just a surging hormones that made you feel that manner, combined with the alcohol drinks. + Lust that made both parties sort of in a horny state.

It's how people in a relationship also start to do think to another party and things go wrong with alcohol and slept with them.Then the next day they will be regretting their decision if it involves cheating with their partner.e.t.c.

But in your case, it's a women to women, who both felt the same way. As how woman always says, woman has their needs.

But in my humble opinion and observation, it's how some lesbian is generated. Women who can't get the same from men, turn to another women who is in the same state.

TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 01:40 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Apr 23 2019, 12:30 PM)
up till now..

tht kissing can be considered as silly little game..

but if you take it any further..definitely become cheating..
haha... i'll think about that

QUOTE(Jackofree @ Apr 23 2019, 12:36 PM)
Maybe it is just the alcohol playing with your mind. I have friends that go crazy in the club then start giving a peek on the lips. I meant guy on guy. But then again they are not gay. Just like bromance  tongue.gif
i know right. i was thinking maybe it was the wine, but my mind right now is alcohol free and yet i'm still thinking about it. in this case, this sismance, is very luring, tempting. like chocolate melting in my mouth sensation... wew~

QUOTE(shadowglow @ Apr 23 2019, 12:41 PM)
It's just a surging hormones that made you feel that manner, combined with the alcohol drinks. + Lust that made both parties sort of in a horny state.

It's how people in a relationship also start to do think to another party and things go wrong with alcohol and slept with them.Then the next day they will be regretting their decision if it involves cheating with their partner.e.t.c.
But in your case, it's a women to women, who both felt the same way. As how woman always says, woman has their needs.

But in my humble opinion and observation, it's how some lesbian is generated. Women who can't get the same from men, turn to another women who is in the same state.
i dont know. i dont see it as a long term thing. i mean, i still prefer a d in my v but this thing is like, i dont know how to describe it, but it felt something better, but you're not taking it as a permanent solution. like saying it is a one-off kind of thing but not really one-off because you know you will take it IF the chance just pop in front of you and at the same time you're not actively searching for it... ahhhh headacheeeee lol
WaCKy-Angel
post Apr 23 2019, 01:44 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 11:44 AM)

Dont ask others but ask yourself...do u think its consider cheating?

On another hand, if ur bf french kiss another girl, or maybe another guy, does that consider cheating?

OK question solved. Next
TStotoro latte
post Apr 23 2019, 01:56 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Apr 23 2019, 01:44 PM)
Dont ask others but ask yourself...do u think its consider cheating?

On another hand, if ur bf french kiss another girl, or maybe another guy, does that consider cheating?

OK question solved. Next
do u think its consider cheating? - i dont know

On another hand, if ur bf french kiss another girl, or maybe another guy, does that consider cheating? - for me, if he kiss the opposite sex, then yes. or maybe it's just a one off thing (like what happen in my case) and it ends there, then maybe i can let it slip, of course i will need to throw in a little tantrum so he wont take it for granted. but if he kiss a guy, and if he tells me he found his other self, then what can i do? that's the thing i would like to seek you guy's opinion. but what you do is asking it back at me... sweat.gif

LimauKering
post Apr 23 2019, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

it is not cheating if you ajak your bf for a threesome. brows.gif brows.gif

ok serious note, it is definitely cheating. whether guy-guy/girl-girl/guy-girl. all are defined as cheating both mentally and physically.
WaCKy-Angel
post Apr 23 2019, 02:30 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(totoro latte @ Apr 23 2019, 01:56 PM)
do u think its consider cheating? - i dont know

On another hand, if ur bf french kiss another girl, or maybe another guy, does that consider cheating? - for me, if he kiss the opposite sex, then yes. or maybe it's just a one off thing (like what happen in my case) and it ends there, then maybe i can let it slip, of course i will need to throw in a little tantrum so he wont take it for granted. but if he kiss a guy, and if he tells me he found his other self, then what can i do? that's the thing i would like to seek you guy's opinion. but what you do is asking it back at me...  sweat.gif
Ofcourse need to ask u back because what others thinks are absolutely not related to you.
But what more important is what your bf thinks.

So my advise u confess to ur bf and see what he thinks.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:39 AM