Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Eternal City, Launches on May 9. SEA region launch.

views

TSRei7
post Apr 20 2019, 06:46 PM, updated 5y ago

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

user posted image

Cinematic:

Gameplay

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Pre-register: https://f7.xdg.com/
Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...d.qrzd&hl=en_US
App Store : https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/eternal-city/id1425714652

This one looks really promising really. Character design looks really good, as well as the world itself. Japanese song, English and etc. Server is also SEA region only for now. Almost 500k pre-registers so far.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Rei7: Apr 20 2019, 06:51 PM
Jigoku
post Apr 23 2019, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

Dragalia Lost is that you?
TSRei7
post Apr 23 2019, 06:38 PM

1,665 posts

user posted image
LeaSe*lineR
post Apr 26 2019, 08:41 AM

On my way
622 posts

others region goes by the game name, City Of Eternal 7 Days?
TSRei7
post May 2 2019, 06:57 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(LeaSe*lineR @ Apr 26 2019, 08:41 AM)
others region goes by the game name, City Of Eternal 7 Days?
Yeah whichever I guess.
TSRei7
post May 4 2019, 12:31 AM

1,665 posts

5 more days guys. I just found out that the game is out in CN for almost a year now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...d.qrzd&hl=en_US

Looks really good overall base on the reviews especial. Also current collab has Steins;Gate collab, and before this Hatsune Miku.. damn great.

CBT gameplay if you want to see.

This post has been edited by Rei7: May 4 2019, 12:32 AM
boarulez
post May 4 2019, 03:22 PM

Casual
357 posts

Oh yea , waiting
Cabbages
post May 9 2019, 05:49 PM

5 posts

Game is out now, and funnily enough it feels like a MOBA.

sadly though no free 10 rolls of sorts
TSRei7
post May 9 2019, 05:59 PM

1,665 posts

Your first 10 roll(regardless color or abandon it),always roll 1st pull(free) c-rank(osagi,kaliyyeh,niya), 3rd roll pull b-rank wielder, 5th pull a-rank fragment 2, 10th pull a-rank fragment 1 the unit you pulled at 5th.

If anyone wants to reroll at least. That's the only thing I think, unless you really hardcore lol. A rank is the highest you can get. S rank fragments are after the 10th pull.
LeaSe*lineR
post May 9 2019, 09:49 PM

On my way
622 posts

just installed this smile.gif i get vera and kaliyyeh lol
cool storyline and those random camera angle/effect
TSRei7
post May 9 2019, 10:24 PM

1,665 posts

I settled with Niya, Muya and Saihamm. Vera is free from pre-register.
phillip88
post May 13 2019, 02:05 PM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

How's the game so far? I pre-registered but didn't actually play it much. Been spending time on other games. Wonder about the mechanics and gacha rate and stuff.
TSRei7
post May 13 2019, 04:18 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(phillip88 @ May 13 2019, 02:05 PM)
How's the game so far? I pre-registered but didn't actually play it much. Been spending time on other games. Wonder about the mechanics and gacha rate and stuff.
Pretty good so far. You have to get through the first week in the game to actually see how much rewarding the game is, because of the lack of Opal on the first week. You can gain more Opal after the first week is over, and more every time you finish a week of playthrough. Since you already got the pre-reg bonus, at least you get a head start before pre-reg bonus is over. All those refills for Action Points/Stamina helps you play more if you want.

The thing that people might not like a lot is the action/stamina system in the game. 1 whole day in real life equals to one whole day in the game, 240 action points = 24 hours. The regeneration kinda sucks, but you can actually save those action points and turn it into refill item if you don't want to play in that particular day, and if you have more than 240 action points, there is another 240 action points reserved that you can regen, in case you don't wanna play.

Mechanism wise, it's pretty much a story based game so far. Pretty much a visual novel style of game, with choices to make, character to focus, so you can date and get their story route and etc. Action RPG combat not bad at all, and there is auto mode if you are lazy. The game focus on construction/development so you can advance through a certain area and play it. There is also patrol, which you send your wielders to patrol, to trigger story, earn affection and etc. Pretty interesting compared to other games. There is also coop mode once you advance further in the game. Thankfully no PVP, since the game is only PVE, so that's good for me since you won't spend money much, and no powercreeping from the developer.

Gacha rates is as below.

user posted image

Personally not so bad. The lowest rate is for guaranteed S rank unit without the shard pieces which is pretty low but, the shard pieces makes up for it. You need 3 pieces of different shards to get an S rank unit. Shard 1, 2, 3 and you'll get an S unit. A rank requires just 2 shards, while B rank requires just one shard, so it's instant. Getting dupes shards not so bad either in the game since it will be converted to upgrade materials, so you can rank up your characters. The gacha has a mix of kasego/equipment as well. So far I think it's pretty alright.

The best thing I think about this game is that S rank unit can be a crappy unit, and A/B rank unit can actually be better in this game. So it's free to play friendly. Plus no PVP so it's less stress for me. It's pretty chill game once you run out of refills. So you can actually juggle between other games you want to play it. My only issue about the game is that I like to invest my time into the story, so that requires time to invest in the game, outside of that, I'm liking it a lot so far. Even thinking of quitting some other gacha games I'm playing right now because of this game. laugh.gif
LeaSe*lineR
post May 13 2019, 05:21 PM

On my way
622 posts

wow i thought this just a story/offline games until week 2 and opened spatial tempest section smile.gif
phillip88
post May 13 2019, 06:08 PM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thank you for taking your time to describe the game and its mechanism. I can understand what you wrote but I think I gotta play to really comprehend what you meant by the mechanism and stuff. Previously I was sort of unsure if this is just a standard hack-and-slash ala HI3. But seems like there are some system stuff going on.

Now you have intrigued me to play again!

Thanks!
Cabbages
post May 13 2019, 08:48 PM

5 posts

This is the tier list of the chinese version in case some of you were wondering.

the right side is for an awakened character (kinda like Azur lane retrofit)

user posted image

Edit:also after some searching i also found a wiki (in japanese)
https://wikiwiki.jp/f7c/

This post has been edited by Cabbages: May 14 2019, 12:51 AM
TSRei7
post May 15 2019, 06:12 AM

1,665 posts

I sure wish I knew if the colored shards when rolling actually means anything besides the gold shards. Seems really random that you can still pull something good from a blue shards.
LeaSe*lineR
post May 15 2019, 09:04 PM

On my way
622 posts

week 3 out of AP smile.gif stuck at 1800, 3 hr to go...
do i need to do something like "leave the game on or off" to kill the time?
pcwei
post May 17 2019, 05:51 PM

19 posts

Hi, is there any co-op content in this game?
TSRei7
post May 17 2019, 06:27 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(pcwei @ May 17 2019, 05:51 PM)
Hi, is there any co-op content in this game?
Yes co-op is in the game. Trial tempest is what it's called. Unlocked on the 2nd week in the game.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:14 AM