Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Last Cloudia, Released 15th April 2019

views

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Apr 19 2019, 07:47 AM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
90 posts

A new mobile rpg (w/ gacha) developed by team participated in the development of Grand Summoners which released in Dec 2016.

The game was out on Monday, and notoriously glitchy due to constant crash during battle experienced by many players including myself even if on the high end mobile... Certain quest couldn't be completed in some players due to crash during cutscene (good thing it doesn't end the quest, but bad thing if you give up and you will be penalized losing the souls which is pseduo-stamina)

BUT as I opened the thread now, they have released the recent patch (precisely on 19th early morning). All of those replicable glitches were now removed, at least for me. Still need some optimization, of course.

With the frustration of constant crashes out, now I like this game more so than their other title GS... It's like Final Fantasy + Star Ocean... Well, just treat it like a new game, and if you're casual player and just play for fun, the gacha nature shouldn't be a problem. Needless to say, it will be grindy as F2P as expected.

So who has tried it? smile.gif

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Apr 26 2019, 01:34 PM
leftycall9
post May 4 2019, 04:29 PM

Regular
1,035 posts

Aidis. meaning this is from the same dudes that produced BF,FFBE and GS

I'm not sure if it's a trend nowadays gacha summons often get mixed up with card boosters/supporters/ark/artifact/memoirs whatever you call it. very offputting :/

I would like to give it another try if they seperate the summon pool but that's unlikely to happen
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post May 8 2019, 08:40 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(leftycall9 @ May 4 2019, 04:29 PM)
Aidis. meaning this is from the same dudes that produced BF,FFBE and GS

I'm not sure if it's a trend nowadays gacha summons often get mixed up with card boosters/supporters/ark/artifact/memoirs whatever you call it. very offputting :/

I would like to give it another try if they seperate the summon pool but that's unlikely to happen
Yes, they were involved in developing some of the above...

It's still new, and there ain't much heroes out there, but it's mixed with the artifacts unfortunately... though it focuses more on building the artifacts than the heroes... Again, alot of grinding.
The main hero and the free ones are powerful enough if customized correctly, don't need those extra heroes which will find hard time building the more you got.

Edward_Ng
post Oct 13 2019, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

How is this game ? goodie (seems good from outside though)? English version release on 17th Oct though.

leftycall9
post Oct 17 2019, 01:20 AM

Regular
1,035 posts

QUOTE(Edward_Ng @ Oct 13 2019, 05:22 PM)
How is this game ? goodie (seems good from outside though)? English version release on 17th Oct though.

the gameplay was quite grindy afaik when playing JP version. but still an ok game there's massive hyped on Reddit and discord for this global version

Just wait until server open tomorrow and install it. I might give it a try again if they give away enough freebies for new comers.
Edward_Ng
post Oct 17 2019, 09:47 AM

Getting Started
102 posts

QUOTE(leftycall9 @ Oct 17 2019, 01:20 AM)
the gameplay was quite grindy afaik when playing JP version. but still an ok game there's massive hyped on Reddit and discord for this global version

Just wait until server open tomorrow and install it. I might give it a try again if they give away enough freebies for new comers.
ya i have gather some basic info from Reddit. No stamina and everything. hopefully has some nice story and OST in this title.
Will give it a try too later when server opens up. thumbsup.gif
xiaopuyo
post Oct 18 2019, 02:54 PM

~UR Rarity~
1,928 posts

credit to someone in r/gachagaming

Super fast rerolling method

https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/commen...tent=t1_f44lb19

also it seems like they priority on magic role for unit

i myself rolled
Leena the Warlock, Master Thief Robin, Dyne of the three sages , Doura the bluebeard
no SSR ark so far

This post has been edited by xiaopuyo: Oct 18 2019, 02:56 PM
Edward_Ng
post Oct 18 2019, 08:40 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

user posted image

LOL someone in reddit share this. if this is real then this is god pulls.

time to start rerolling till the day we got SSR Tier chracter and Ark. lol

ok guarantee this one fake as fuck lolz after i try so many times rerolling. puke.gif

QUOTE(xiaopuyo @ Oct 18 2019, 02:54 PM)
credit to someone in r/gachagaming

Super fast rerolling method

https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/commen...tent=t1_f44lb19

also it seems like they priority on magic role for unit
i myself rolled
Leena the Warlock, Master Thief Robin, Dyne of the three sages  , Doura the bluebeard
no SSR ark so far
u mean you roll that 4 units in a single account?? shocking.gif shocking.gif if yes that is pretty crazy godpull even though no ark. consider ark rate is higher than unit.

the fast rolling mathod does not seems to work anymore unless i am wrong.

i roll several time not satisfy with what i get but sometimes is close.

i got Leena, Gravine and Sevier. Ark i gotten the tier 1 empty boat Ronvalion(translate from Altema) but too bad is different account.

[Edit]
user posted image

change what i said above.... i think it really happened. my brother got me above account lol... 3 top tier Ark and Pricess Lira or something (8.0 tier in Atema)

This post has been edited by Edward_Ng: Oct 19 2019, 01:42 AM
Edward_Ng
post Oct 19 2019, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

Few extra account to giveaway after first 2 multi summon. pm me if anyone wants it. you can change ID name later on your own.

below only showcase unit and SSR Ark
Account 1
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

account 2 (taken)

Account 3

This post has been edited by Edward_Ng: Oct 24 2019, 12:05 PM
J1g54w
post Oct 22 2019, 01:16 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

Started on day 1, never rerolled and looking for the raw experience. Did not disappoint. Solid game so far.

Like some of the players mentioned, game doesn’t feel like a gacha at all. It reminds me of the early days of JPRG with modern adaptations and it’s awesome.

I really like the Ark system, it rewards creativity and players who have supported the game from the start.
leftycall9
post Oct 22 2019, 11:28 PM

Regular
1,035 posts

I have same unit in your account 2 lol
Shin and Airbone Ronvalion ark. Second multi summon got Sandwyrm ark. no need to reroll liao.
tayman
post Nov 9 2019, 04:06 AM

44 posts

no one play dy? I at rank 11. any friend?
leftycall9
post Nov 11 2019, 12:13 AM

Regular
1,035 posts

yesterday just got that mage,Dyne. will grind the mats later because now I'm back playing FGO and Princess Connect.
J1g54w
post Nov 14 2019, 07:53 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

QUOTE(tayman @ Nov 9 2019, 04:06 AM)
no one play dy? I at rank 11. any friend?
still grinding here, rank 14
Swordsman P
post Jan 9 2020, 01:07 PM

Probation
0 posts

Anyone still playing.. ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.04    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:54 AM