[WTA] Tecware Micro M2/M3, Nexus M, AVF The Druid, questions
|Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll|
Apr 15 2019, 03:02 AM, updated 2w ago
Group: Junior Member
Joined: Oct 2015
hi everyone, am in need of bit of clarity of these two cases
About to get into the world of water cooling (soft tubing), just abit stuck on cases
current specs bout to go in PC
2x 3.5 HDD
2x 2.5 SSD
for the tecware micro m2/m3:
- looking at the case, is this possible to fit 1x 240mm 1x 120mm radiators, the tecware site doesn't state it can or can't, but judging from the image
it looks like it can be fitted. Can anyone confirm this?
for the tecware nexus m
- the tecware site states that 2x3.5 HDD can be fitted but I only see one place to mount it, can anyone confirm this?
- how is cable management on this case? the cable management rear does not look quite generous...
- same question for the tecware micro m2/m3, will this fit my cooling setup of 1x240mm and 1x120mm radiators..
AVF The Druid Max
- i can't really see if its possible to mount a 240mm radiator, and the videos around the case aren't showing the part of the front fans.. so
can a 240mm radiator fit?
|Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic|
|Switch to:|| 0.0522sec
Time is now: 24th April 2019 - 11:55 PM