> Should I text him?

views

TS TheBellRang
post Apr 15 2019, 06:26 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(party @ Apr 14 2019, 10:15 PM)
This.
Sometimes clearcut to you might not be the same to him. Some are really that dense.
Well.. it’s kinda official since his texts seemed to be very distant and off putting. I kinda wanna just call him out on it and be upfront about my feelings so that I could at least know what’s going on. But would that actually scare him off or like makes things worse? Because I wouldn’t wanna pour my heart out on confronting him and ended up with a “lol” as a response or something of that sorts.
KTCY
post Apr 15 2019, 10:22 PM

BumbleBee™
Group: Veteran

QUOTE(TheBellRang @ Apr 15 2019, 06:26 PM)
Well.. it’s kinda official since his texts seemed to be very distant and off putting. I kinda wanna just call him out on it and be upfront about my feelings so that I could at least know what’s going on. But would that actually scare him off or like makes things worse? Because I wouldn’t wanna pour my heart out on confronting him and ended up with a “lol” as a response or something of that sorts.
It won't. Guy won't treat lady that bad .
hellokitty33
post Apr 15 2019, 11:07 PM

Group: Newbie

TS too gan jeong. There must be something bothering him and the problem is not from you. Give it some time. Be patience and just talk like normal. If he didn’t reply or text, then don’t care. The more you fear of losing him, you gonna lose him. Stay calm and breathe.
If he’s gone, find other guy.
shadowglow
post Apr 16 2019, 12:31 AM

Getting Started

Have u tried asking him out to meet up? How's the response for that? Or maybe other task is taking a toll?

Unless you wanna be direct and ask the status betweens the two of u as in, are u interested e.t.c? Or how do see things are going?
ymc2303
post Apr 16 2019, 12:33 AM

Getting Started

give him a call. clear the doubts.
there are times when texting can be misunderstanding.
if you really like him, let him know. if he doesn't bother to take the lead step, stop being desperate. move on.
ImUrDaddY
post Apr 16 2019, 02:43 PM

Casual

for guys doing like that means he's not interested in u ,. move on..
if he's into u trust me he will msg u non stop lol.and if u want a guys that always waiting for him to make the move then imagine when your're a couple or worse case married.
PhakFuhZai
post Apr 16 2019, 02:47 PM

harimau putih
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(cwk0713 @ Apr 15 2019, 04:49 PM)
I have a situation almost like you, I known her for one and a half month only.

Every time when she texted me, I always reply her instantly, but she always take 2-3 days to reply back my messages, and she even replied me on 3-5am midnight sometimes. Now around 3-5am, I will always wake up and check my phone, it has become a habit to me to wake up around that time!!

Not that I'm complaining, at least she still reply my message from time to time. But I tried really hard to keep the conversation open so that I can still have a chance to text her. And now I know she finally added me to her contact, cause now I can see her whatsapp profile picture~
a no-go for me
find other girls
cwk0713
post Apr 16 2019, 03:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Apr 16 2019, 02:47 PM)
a no-go for me
find other girls
Why?? It's not really a death sentence, is it??
She is a tenant on the place that I work. Last time when she tried to call the office number, no one pickup cause of lunch time. Then she ask for personal number, so I gave it to her. But until recently. So I understand why she didn't add me to contact until last week.

This post has been edited by cwk0713: Apr 16 2019, 03:30 PM
stille nacht
post Apr 16 2019, 10:41 PM

Getting Started

Just ask him out and pour out everything. Isn’t more relieving if you know what’s going on even if it’s going to ends up he don’t want to see you again? It hurts from the beginning and a lot of us been there. Let yourself be free from all assumptions and worried. Enjoy your life.
luckyboyzz86
post Apr 17 2019, 08:26 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(TheBellRang @ Apr 14 2019, 09:42 AM)
I’ve been seeing this guy for a month now. We’ve seen each other quite often as well, and we text each other every single day. But lately, he became sorta distant. Our chats lasts a little shorter now, and he became busier whenever I ask him out and replies my messages much slower now. Our last text exchange was 2 days ago, and it ended quite abruptly because he never texted me back since then. Which to be quite honest, it made me feel restless given that we have texted each other every single day for the past month. I feel kinda weak because I have feelings for the guy, and i kept thinking stuffs like “what if he’s waiting for me to text him?”, “what if I’m the one whose too aggressive in the last text?”. I need help

So, should I initiate the text with him? Or should I just give up?
Just a quick advice, if the person really interested in you, no matter how busy he is, he will find time to text you. more over if he is really busy, he will tell you straight forward, I'm busy, i will message or call you when im free. its just that simple. smile.gif . no point begging some one dont care bout you. Ask your self also, if some one you dont like message you, will you still keep on message him. sweat.gif
Jv8888
post Apr 17 2019, 01:33 PM

Getting Started

Just be frank to him, tell him about your feelings.. either he found other person, or he feel tired of all the texting and hopefully to move on to higher level of intimacy..
nicole_4ever
post Apr 21 2019, 04:23 PM

Casual

Call and ask. If he don't response, move on.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0640sec    3.05    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2019 - 12:18 PM