Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> i wouldnt be surprised if PH lose next GE, it's part of human nature anyways

views

Hobbez
post Apr 20 2019, 11:20 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Apr 20 2019, 09:05 PM)
Oh yes your pondan punch. You are so insecure and I can see all your fears coming out, all that anger tsk tsk. Come bring it on, I can easily defeat you if you try to challenge me. You don’t even have a bola how you can break teeth ? Hahaha.

If I am standing in front of you, your bola will kecut until it fall off. Such pondan like u is a disgrace to your father low sperm and ancestors. You don’t even have the bebola to admit u r a barang naik macai. What u gonna do ? To an old Indian man like me? Hahaha don’t be scared I can easily handle you.

Hahaha I actually enjoy writing because I can see how finished u r. Now u showing all ur pondan rage and butthurt because u now fear that ur assertion that barang naik May not win after all.

The tide is changing Indonesia has embraced moving forward, this region is changing and msia will soon be following.

U have completely lost the debate now you resort to ur pondan rage. You claim to support madey but u don’t even listen to a single word he say. You claim corruption in Selangor but you failed to prove ur slander. Then you claim you r eco warrior but u want to change your vote to oppo which also tebang pokok despite protest by org asli. Then u say Selangor govt inaction against bkt cerakah deforestation but I proved that Selangor govt did took action against the developer. Then you become insecure and start to scold Indian old men. Then you start to whine that ph is finished and barang naik will win but when i said Ge is like football match can lose matches then win back later, you feel scared and doubt ur own words and start to keep on repeating. Then without proof you claim tje people of setia alam will never forgive Selangor state ph govt with no basis at all. Setia alam people more bothered about traffic jam.

You are a liar and u don’t even have the balls to talk the truth. U are a pondan because u have no guts, you will lose to even a teenager in a challenge because u are gutless coward and u are weak bodily.
Hahaha, you can only hide behid your keyboard, stupid old keling kia.

You see I already can guess your character and persona already, did not I guess your race and age? I also know you don't have high education and must be quite poor.

A retiree with nothing better to do because he got NOTHING to do.

We can continue this until GE15, and then I will spit in your face, hahahahaha. That time, don't run away.

If you are not already dead...in 4 years time, you might have dropped dead.

You know lah....old man sicknesses.

This post has been edited by Hobbez: Apr 20 2019, 11:21 PM
Hobbez
post Apr 20 2019, 11:31 PM

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Apr 20 2019, 09:05 PM)
Oh yes your pondan punch. You are so insecure and I can see all your fears coming out, all that anger tsk tsk. Come bring it on, I can easily defeat you if you try to challenge me. You don’t even have a bola how you can break teeth ? Hahaha.

If I am standing in front of you, your bola will kecut until it fall off. Such pondan like u is a disgrace to your father low sperm and ancestors. You don’t even have the bebola to admit u r a barang naik macai. What u gonna do ? To an old Indian man like me? Hahaha don’t be scared I can easily handle you.

Hahaha I actually enjoy writing because I can see how finished u r. Now u showing all ur pondan rage and butthurt because u now fear that ur assertion that barang naik May not win after all.

The tide is changing Indonesia has embraced moving forward, this region is changing and msia will soon be following.

U have completely lost the debate now you resort to ur pondan rage. You claim to support madey but u don’t even listen to a single word he say. You claim corruption in Selangor but you failed to prove ur slander. Then you claim you r eco warrior but u want to change your vote to oppo which also tebang pokok despite protest by org asli. Then u say Selangor govt inaction against bkt cerakah deforestation but I proved that Selangor govt did took action against the developer. Then you become insecure and start to scold Indian old men. Then you start to whine that ph is finished and barang naik will win but when i said Ge is like football match can lose matches then win back later, you feel scared and doubt ur own words and start to keep on repeating. Then without proof you claim tje people of setia alam will never forgive Selangor state ph govt with no basis at all. Setia alam people more bothered about traffic jam.

You are a liar and u don’t even have the balls to talk the truth. U are a pondan because u have no guts, you will lose to even a teenager in a challenge because u are gutless coward and u are weak bodily.
There is no debate to even begin with, your language and brain cells are not up to snuff.

Yes, the tide is changing, because people are waking up to realize the environment is very important. And PH has hardly done anything for the environment, but instead doing more and more clearing. So people are waking up to see PH is just the same as BN, and worse in fact.

Business going down, stock market going down, ringgit going down, BSH is an insult, cost of goods gone up everywhere, I never mention so far only.....

And never keep promise. This the Malays CANNOT forgive.

You live in ur run down room, of course u have no idea lah.....

You think only Setia Alam people are angry ah??? You think only they signed the petition? No wonder I said you are a complete MORON.

And I don't think u go to Facebook much.....even though that is the best place to get the accurate picture, not stupid forum which people can hide behind keyboard. Forums are 10 years behind....now is social media.

You think you so smart can post in forum, old fella can post in forum so what....is it a big achievement? Bodoh.

You go see Facebook, see how many people don't like PH right now. rclxs0.gif

Bodoh...

This post has been edited by Hobbez: Apr 20 2019, 11:38 PM
Pete the great
post Apr 20 2019, 11:37 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Hobbez @ Apr 20 2019, 11:20 PM)
Hahaha, you can only hide behid your keyboard, stupid old keling kia.

You see I already can guess your character and persona already, did not I guess your race and age? I also know you don't have high education and must be quite poor.

A retiree with nothing better to do because he got NOTHING to do.

We can continue this until GE15, and then I will spit in your face, hahahahaha. That time, don't run away.

If you are not already dead...in 4 years time, you might have dropped dead.

You know lah....old man sicknesses.
Look who is talking ? The pondan hobbez kkboy hiding behind the keyboard

Before you can even spit your bebola will kecut and fall when u see me

We cab even go on to GE 16 bring it on

I lived 61 years of barang naik rule, I can go for another 4

But ph will win the tide is changing, even Indonesians accepted jokowi govt underperform for 4 years. When we see our neighbor changing we also become kiasu n wanna follow.

I pity barang naik, all they have is you ??? Hahaha u talk so stupid say u support madey but not follow a single thing he say. Then u resort to physical threats when u lose. U fear me a lot and that’s why all that anger coming out

They will lose because of u. All u can say is barang naik is gonna win so many times, u got no debate material is it ? U r so insecure, u repeat this so many times just proves that even you yourself doubt barang naik will win.

Don’t worry I will spit on ur face first. I make sure i save a lot of flam for ur ugly stupid face. Ptooi

Hobbez
post Apr 20 2019, 11:42 PM

QUOTE(Pete the great @ Apr 20 2019, 11:37 PM)
Look who is talking ? The pondan hobbez kkboy hiding behind the keyboard

Before you can even spit your bebola will kecut and fall when u see me

We cab even go on to GE 16 bring it on

I lived 61 years of barang naik rule, I can go for another 4

But ph will win the tide is changing, even Indonesians accepted jokowi govt underperform for 4 years. When we see our neighbor changing we also become kiasu n wanna follow.

I pity barang naik, all they have is you ??? Hahaha u talk so stupid say u support madey but not follow a single thing he say. Then u resort to physical threats when u lose. U fear me a lot and that’s why all that anger coming out

They will lose because of u. All u can say is barang naik is gonna win so many times, u got no debate material is it ? U r so insecure, u repeat this so many times just proves that even you yourself doubt barang naik will win.

Don’t worry I will spit on ur face first. I make sure i save a lot of flam for ur ugly stupid face. Ptooi
Don't worry, when GE15 comes, you will LOSE.

You WILL lose.

I guessed everything correct about u, and I know u are 60+ no need to admit to me (although u already did).

And so bodoh, think I am kkboy? Who the hell is he? Your enemy ah?

Maybe he will join me to hantam u here.....we will see.

23 Pages « < 21 22 23Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0709sec    2.94    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2019 - 04:37 PM