Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MOP 98 for 2 lines and MOP128 for 3 lines, shared with no extra charges

views

TSKJsss
post Apr 10 2019, 05:13 PM, updated 5y ago

8 posts

As i received a letters...

Maxis giving out 2 deals:
Maxis One Plan 98 with 2 lines with no extra charges (RM48 per shared line originally)
Maxis One Plan 128 with 3 lines with no extra charges (RM48 per shared line originally)

So, what happened to existing user then??

As i going up to live chat, maybe the live chat agent don't know how to answer it...
He/She straight away close the chat or end the chat (live chat expired)

So, i tried one more time...
And the agent told me they are targeting fiber users with the deals i said above
Then the agent said the deals was just temporary for only 6 month
(perhaps the price would revert back to originally rm48/per shared line?) im not sure about it

Hope to get some info from Maxis
Thanks

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSKJsss
post Apr 10 2019, 05:22 PM

8 posts

One more things...
Whenever i went into indoor...
Usually shop lots...
The network is not working...
andrekua2
post Apr 11 2019, 02:23 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,490 posts

Maxis is trying to fish for new subscribers. So they send you 3 sims, and hope that you activate it.

It's not free though. If you activate one principal with one supplementary, then you pay RM98 plus any tax for 2 lines or if you activate all 3, then you pay RM128 for 3 lines. The supplementary will be waived for 6 months and then they will start charging RM48 for each supp line from 7th month onwards.

I just ported out from maxis 6 months ago due to lousy coverage and speed around my office and home. I do not think it's a good deal despite how it sounds. I already switched to yoodo plus TT and I'm getting even more quota and speed than what Maxis is offering with these.
TSKJsss
post Apr 11 2019, 05:34 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Apr 11 2019, 03:23 PM)
Maxis is trying to fish for new subscribers. So they send you 3 sims, and hope that you activate it.

It's not free though. If you activate one principal with one supplementary, then you pay RM98 plus any tax for 2 lines or if you activate all 3, then you pay RM128 for 3 lines. The supplementary will be waived for 6 months and then they will start charging RM48 for each supp line from 7th month onwards.

I just ported out from maxis 6 months ago due to lousy coverage and speed around my office and home. I do not think it's a good deal despite how it sounds. I already switched to yoodo plus TT and I'm getting even more quota and speed than what Maxis is offering with these.
mind sharing ur yoodo plan??

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.74    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:02 PM