Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

iphone x only rm1250, refurb but what is it?

views

jfarm86
post Apr 11 2019, 05:18 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

he assemble on his own using parts from Apple. IMEI should be clone one, so I advise not to take risk la.
jfarm86
post Apr 11 2019, 05:33 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(tomato people @ Apr 11 2019, 05:23 PM)
Legal?
illegal of course, it's like you stealing people patent/design and assemble on your own and sell for your own profit. Only China is doable, other countries you may get sue
jfarm86
post Apr 12 2019, 09:17 AM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(Muscabee @ Apr 11 2019, 09:33 PM)
may I know, how come clone IMEI if using original logic board? If it runs real iOS, then it uses original logic board, then it must be original IMEI of the logic board  hmm.gif
yes, using your logic it should be a new unique IMEI. but it is not registered under Apple network, so i don't think it can access to App Store since it can't sync unless he jailbreak it or use a clone IMEI. That's what I understand, so it is better don't take the risk.

Furthermore, anything happen like forget password and etc. You might be unable to get any support, unless you find back the seller (If he willing to assist).
jfarm86
post Apr 12 2019, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(Muscabee @ Apr 12 2019, 11:19 AM)
but how though? Why does it need to have a new IMEI?
If you look at refurb iphones sold by third party, all of them are assembled using different parts but using original logic board, no need for new IMEI..
you confuse yourself?? Im talking about clone, and you ask about original board. Yes every new original board of course have it own new unique IMEI. So what's your question again to ask why does it need to have a new IMEI?

I'm talking about the clone IMEI can be overwritten to the new board since he can assemble on his own using the original part from manufacture (which he claimed), as unauthorized IMEI or not registered under Apple will not sync to their server, thus you're unable to access Apple Service.

Refurbish iphones which sold by third party normally just change the parts and not the board itself, you try ask them to fix for you if the board spoiled. They won't entertain you unless authorized retail store. And even retail repair for you, they will transfer the IMEI to the new one. But the S/N will be different, so your iphone will have a new S/N which is different from your original.
jfarm86
post Apr 12 2019, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(Muscabee @ Apr 12 2019, 03:17 PM)
He is not using new logic board.. He is using logic board from used iPhone X, he salvage the logic board from an actual iPhone X.. Why in the world do you need A BRAND NEW IMEI from a salvage iPhone X???? The salvaged logic board already had its own original IMEI, duh? Which part are you still confused with? Thats how people make refurb iPhones in China, then they export it to the world, just like what you find in Shopee, etc.. I think you are confused here.
Did you even read from here --> http://iphone2s.com/col.jsp?id=103

Which part did he mentioned he is using salvage logic board? And which part did he mentioned he is using used iPhone logic board?
Did you even know that China have some places can bought those parts from board/chip to other parts which is new one, and they can assemble on their own from scratch?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:35 PM