Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

You guys quit driving Grab already?, What job you guys got?

views

skylinelover
post Nov 26 2019, 11:42 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Nov 26 2019, 08:17 AM)
thanks
so u r now working with tour operators?
Saving up 4 the new VELLFIRE here

laugh.gif laugh.gif

So not yet la huhu
achong09
post Jan 7 2020, 09:21 AM

Regular
1,160 posts

QUOTE(ipohmali70 @ Nov 10 2019, 12:09 PM)
Why dont you look for a proper job? 

What are your qualifications?
Bro,
Market bad la... nowadays want to find job also susah... go interview long queue, somemore age not young... alot of fresh grad cannot find job sitting at kopitiam or starbucks wearing shorts jobless... maybe they rich i dont know... age not young anymore somemore got many yers experience in that industry lagi the hiring mgr scare to hire cannot pay... they willing to pay low and work like hell squeeze to max... nobody want that job... so have to find other ways to earn a living lo.. i see many malays setup burger stall outside my hse.. i asked one of them some have full time job daytime at nite sell burger.. susah cari makan lo....
posmaster
post Jan 16 2020, 05:28 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

Plenty of Proffessional and employers drive grab these days.......who doesn't want extra money on top of what they are getting at the moment ???

skylinelover
post Jan 16 2020, 09:55 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Jan 7 2020, 09:21 AM)
alot of fresh grad cannot find job sitting at kopitiam or starbucks wearing shorts jobless... maybe they rich i dont know...
Haha rich selling merchandise on facebook marketplaces i think laugh.gif

Now youths prefer 2 become own boss

You can see so many bubble tea shops most of the bosses are below 30 years old hahahaha rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Jan 16 2020, 09:56 PM
lidahkuterkelu
post Feb 6 2020, 11:39 PM

Le Smokin' Weed
608 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Jan 16 2020, 09:55 PM)
Haha rich selling merchandise on facebook marketplaces i think laugh.gif

Now youths prefer 2 become own boss

You can see so many bubble tea shops most of the bosses are below 30 years old hahahaha rclxms.gif
agreeed
kamilnu
post Mar 8 2020, 11:26 AM

Regular
1,170 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Jan 7 2020, 09:21 AM)
Bro,
Market bad la... nowadays want to find job also susah... go interview long queue, somemore age not young... alot of fresh grad cannot find job sitting at kopitiam or starbucks wearing shorts jobless... maybe they rich i dont know... age not young anymore somemore got many yers experience in that industry lagi the hiring mgr scare to hire cannot pay... they willing to pay low and work like hell squeeze to max... nobody want that job... so have to find other ways to earn a living lo.. i see many malays setup burger stall outside my hse.. i asked one of them some have full time job daytime at nite sell burger.. susah cari makan lo....
True. I'm worked in O&G since 2005. Been out of a contract since Sept last year. Decided to drive Grab since Jan, need to earn income. Stopped for a week this week to take a breather (been driving lembu mode). Will start lembu mode on Monday again.

Not easy to find job these days even for a professional like me. There is work but too many candidates applying the same job. Plus i'm not young anymore (early 40s). Company prefer to hire young folks, lower salary and not intimidating to the boss/hiring mgr conpared to a seasoned guy like me. Continously looking for a full time job bcos Grab income is not enough.

This post has been edited by kamilnu: Mar 8 2020, 11:28 AM
skylinelover
post Mar 8 2020, 04:58 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(kamilnu @ Mar 8 2020, 11:26 AM)
True. I'm worked in O&G since 2005. Been out of a contract since Sept last year. Decided to drive Grab since Jan, need to earn income. Stopped for a week this week to take a breather (been driving lembu mode). Will start lembu mode on Monday again.

Not easy to find job these days even for a professional like me. There is work but too many candidates applying the same job. Plus i'm not young anymore (early 40s). Company prefer to hire young folks, lower salary and not intimidating to the boss/hiring mgr conpared to a seasoned guy like me. Continously looking for a full time job bcos Grab income is not enough.
haha thks gawd my car got corona

no lembu 4 a week laugh.gif today only collect the car laugh.gif

as 4 this statement i guess there is also reason why grab is willing 2 kick out the old lembu and bring in the new lembu rclxub.gif look at the GDC queue every day rclxub.gif its longer than government department queue

SUSdestiny6
post Mar 9 2020, 01:02 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

Meanwhile on employer side rant hard to hire an employee despite good pays and perks laugh.gif
tshin810
post Mar 9 2020, 07:26 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

how much can earn for driving grab per month? I talked with a grab driver and he says earning drop sad.gif
k town shit
post Mar 9 2020, 07:32 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

Any other alternative besides of Grab driver?
skylinelover
post Mar 9 2020, 10:55 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Mar 9 2020, 01:02 PM)
Meanwhile on employer side rant hard to hire an employee despite good pays and perks laugh.gif
More like employee is like katak politician laugh.gif laugh.gif
Hoogie
post Mar 10 2020, 09:00 AM

Validating
14 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jun 7 2019, 03:29 PM)
today crap called me whether i done my medical, so i just told him i am busy, will do only after july...

i am still thinking should i continue this after july
few incidents make me fed up with crap

say example as below

ytd, premium rider with multiple stops. first pick at nu sentral, reached there, then only know need to pick up her maid and son. i need to come out from drop off point to locate her maid, which was waiting at the coffee bean area

then go to sentral residence (near by) to pick up her daughter.
waited for 10 minutes, but she could not trace her daughter from the nanny... wtf
she just ask me to wait, but dont know how long.....
i politely told her i got dinner (which is the fact), then she ask me to cancel..

so i just ask CS to cancel for me...
CS ask want to me whether want to consider to complete one trip to Sentral Residence, since i done my part, i say no need, the fare is little (RM15 of total RM30) as concern rider give me one star....

those rider are not considerate, they only think of themselves....

of course, this kind of case is rare but it hurts....
i don't think is rare, yesterday i took all of my customers and greeted them. came down open my boots, remove things to accomodate them, switch on the back air con for the kids , etc etc... no tips , no rating to me etc. Grab should consider our hardwork. They asked us to do so much thing and polites .. etc etc bla bla .... after a while u also tired and numb. now we know y sometime Taxi driver have one of those day. sweat.gif laugh.gif
skylinelover
post Mar 10 2020, 11:08 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(Hoogie @ Mar 10 2020, 09:00 AM)
i don't think is rare, yesterday i took all of my customers and greeted them. came down open my boots, remove things to accomodate them, switch on the back air con for the kids , etc etc... no tips , no rating to me etc. Grab should consider our hardwork. They asked us to do so much thing and polites .. etc etc bla bla .... after a while u also tired and numb. now we know y sometime Taxi driver have one of those day. sweat.gif  laugh.gif
Also i quit offline deals liao

First year very excited with side deal

Now no more already

Feel like being tied up and i dont enjoy any longer hahahaha

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Mar 10 2020, 11:10 AM
Hoogie
post Mar 10 2020, 07:11 PM

Validating
14 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Mar 10 2020, 11:08 AM)
Also i quit offline deals liao

First year very excited with side deal

Now no more already

Feel like being tied up and i dont enjoy any longer hahahaha
another day without tips .
even in most richest arab destination in cyber jaya, none of them even said keep the change . even a dollar wait to collect back. gonna block Cyberjaya . vmad.gif
_mumpy P
post Mar 11 2020, 09:02 AM

Probation
7 posts

as someone who took grab daily to go work and back home, this worry me.

Usually it took me around 2-3 minutes to get a grab, but
last September during the PSV thingy, it took me about 10-30minutes to get one.

Price also crazy high.

2-3 months after that back to normal 2-3minutes

now got epidemic, scare all stop doing grab sad.gif
JungWoo
post Mar 27 2020, 10:29 PM

Regular
1,040 posts

How are you now? Is the income able to sustain your life? Are you single or have family to feed?
skylinelover
post Mar 31 2020, 02:26 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(_mumpy @ Mar 11 2020, 09:02 AM)
as someone who took grab daily to go work and back home, this worry me.

Usually it took me around 2-3 minutes to get a grab, but
last September during the PSV thingy, it took me about 10-30minutes to get one.

Price also crazy high.

2-3 months after that back to normal 2-3minutes

now got epidemic, scare all stop doing grab  sad.gif
Haha well i guess the lockdown is mega wake up call 2 the rest of the world laugh.gif 2 reflect how must we respond if war or pandemic in the future attacks the world again bruce.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Mar 31 2020, 02:28 PM
fu'house
post Apr 4 2020, 12:51 PM

On my way
540 posts

So when PKP era now, what is your outlook? Do you feel worried if you kena the virus from a passanger?
kesvani
post Apr 4 2020, 12:54 PM

On my way
673 posts

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

This post has been edited by kesvani: Apr 4 2020, 12:54 PM
skylinelover
post Apr 5 2020, 03:20 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(fu'house @ Apr 4 2020, 12:51 PM)
So when PKP era now, what is your outlook? Do you feel worried if you kena the virus from a passanger?
Do grab food and wear mask laugh.gif

Pray that they choose non-contact food drop laugh.gif

I ordered couple of times and those delivery are cars not motor laugh.gif

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:13 PM