Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

You guys quit driving Grab already?, What job you guys got?

views

glorykeeper
post Sep 27 2019, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

Big u turn at kl is no joke
bristlebb
post Oct 3 2019, 12:18 PM

On my way
546 posts

crap kena saman MACC
padan mukak
forever1979
post Oct 8 2019, 04:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

with the jpj new ruling on changing the use of car in the reg card, i think likely a substantial amount of drivers will quit lol

GOPI56
post Oct 8 2019, 04:44 AM

Regular
1,396 posts

I quit a long time ago, not worth the daily wear and tear of making the Grab journey, then most of the Grab riders have no respect at all for the human sitting at the driver seat.

Even Grab and other e hailing services treats their drivers like shit, basically, it is modern-day slavery.
skylinelover
post Oct 8 2019, 09:28 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

Haha so far my southern experience was greater than all you described about KL laugh.gif laugh.gif
SleeplessEyes
post Oct 11 2019, 10:12 AM

I'm me bro, let me be me
2,390 posts

Joined in 2016 (according to my app) , tomorrow will be my last day with Grab (and Mycar) .

Fark Grab because they screw up the PSV Exam process.
I wanted to sit for the 2nd time, and they didnt even send SMS to confirm and they just "confirm" by sending "notification" on the driver app.

When I sat the PSV for the first time, they send me email and SMS even.

Complained to Grab CS via social media and call to their 1-300 number (waste my phone credit also) about this issue , and up to today, no sound from them. Their social media team ought to be blacklisted - After they answer you and you want to ask for further follow up, silent. No more response from them.

So fark them. Deduct money very fast. Refund money... quiet as a mouse.
I'm hanging up my keys. Fark you, Grab.
forever1979
post Oct 11 2019, 03:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

how many time drivers fark, crapcar also dont care

dont waste time on barking crapcar. Move on

thousand new driver queuing up to join lol
MeToo
post Oct 11 2019, 03:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Oct 11 2019, 03:42 PM)
how many time drivers fark, crapcar also dont care

dont waste time on barking crapcar. Move on

thousand new driver queuing up to join lol
This.

There is a reason they dont give a fck about drivers, cause supply exceed demand.

If they were unable to find drivers, then they will value each one...

Thats the harsh reality
skylinelover
post Oct 12 2019, 10:50 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Oct 11 2019, 03:46 PM)
This.

There is a reason they dont give a fck about drivers, cause supply exceed demand.

If they were unable to find drivers, then they will value each one...

Thats the harsh reality
Haha well said🖐👋
Munkiiedude P
post Oct 14 2019, 02:21 PM

Probation
2 posts

I have a 2009 car. I did PSV and passed, went to puspakom, but my car can't because almost 10 years old. So now I can't do grab anymore. I joined grab since Nov 2016. Good and bad experiences are with me always.

And now I got no job. I worked grab for full time and now I'm looking for alternative.

My first year as grab driver, I met this passenger who handed me a name card (which now a bit destroyed by another card which stuck together and can't see the contact) and told me she's in a delivery business company and would suggest if I would want to change my job pace on delivery.

The company name NizTheWiz. It has an app and I've signed up for job application last Saturday, since I can't do grab anymore. Up till now I still haven't receive any replies from the company.

I am looking for alternative jobs, similar to grab, and perhaps in delivery, like goget & MrSpeedy..

Any suggestions from here?

Thanks in advance.

SUSgenecode
post Oct 27 2019, 11:24 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(the7signals @ Jun 6 2019, 02:35 PM)
Eeerrr....Did i say i expect other to buy my car? What i said was will reduce my car value tremendously. Car value reduced tremendously didnt in any way meant i expect others to buy my car. Would appreciate it if you read the comment properly before the you reply.
I also smacked my head when I read his reply. some people really cannot read
skylinelover
post Nov 2 2019, 09:48 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(genecode @ Oct 27 2019, 11:24 AM)
I also smacked my head when I read his reply. some people really cannot read
Haha mental problems indeed
birdman8
post Nov 2 2019, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(Munkiiedude @ Oct 14 2019, 02:21 PM)
I have a 2009 car. I did PSV and passed, went to puspakom, but my car can't because almost 10 years old. So now I can't do grab anymore. I joined grab since Nov 2016. Good and bad experiences are with me always.

And now I got no job. I worked grab for full time and now I'm looking for alternative.

My first year as grab driver, I met this passenger who handed me a name card (which now a bit destroyed by another card which stuck together and can't see the contact) and told me she's in a delivery business company and would suggest if I would want to change my job pace on delivery.

The company name NizTheWiz. It has an app and I've signed up for job application last Saturday, since I can't do grab anymore. Up till now I still haven't receive any replies from the company.

I am looking for alternative jobs, similar to grab, and perhaps in delivery, like goget & MrSpeedy..

Thanks in advance.
For my case, still can online to get ping.

11 yo car with PSV license.

I guess government at the moment only require driver compolsory to get psv only. They will only make evp permit compulsory later once they sure there are sufficient no of drivers in the road.
babygrand123
post Nov 3 2019, 02:50 AM

On my way
662 posts

QUOTE(birdman8 @ Nov 2 2019, 12:05 PM)
For my case, still can online to get ping.

11 yo car with PSV license.

I guess government at the moment only require driver compolsory to get psv only. They will only make evp permit compulsory later once they sure there are sufficient no of drivers in the road.
Seriously Bro ??? How you make it ??? No risk at all if being stop ?

rjmsfire
post Nov 3 2019, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
74 posts

Thanks in advance.
You can rent a car from Grab or buy a new car and continue Grabbing.

I heard the e-commerce companies (Lazada, Shopee) hire people to do freelance goods deliveries. You can enquire with them.
Munkiiedude P
post Nov 3 2019, 10:30 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(rjmsfire @ Nov 3 2019, 10:05 AM)

I heard the e-commerce companies (Lazada, Shopee) hire people to do freelance goods deliveries. You can enquire with them.
Woah thanks! Currently I'm trying out Lalamove and it's not as good as I experienced Grab's ping frequency but I'm still looking for other alternatives.
birdman8
post Nov 3 2019, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(babygrand123 @ Nov 3 2019, 02:50 AM)
Seriously Bro ??? How you make it ??? No risk at all if being stop ?
Strictly on the book, no. Drive at your own risk.

There is a reason behind why grab is suspended or can online but no ping for those drivers who don’t have psv license.

But they are not doing the same currently for those drivers who have psv lisence but no puspakom or car age already above 10 yo. May be later.
ck_boon
post Nov 3 2019, 03:08 PM

Regular
1,882 posts

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jun 6 2019, 02:19 PM)
You won’t choose to buy a car with high mileage so why do you expect other people to?
tat milleage part can adjust one . even u dun adjust the car seller will adjust b4 selling
but atleast no ehaling on roadtaxs
birdman8
post Nov 3 2019, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(rjmsfire @ Nov 3 2019, 10:05 AM)

Need a van.
ipohmali70
post Nov 10 2019, 12:09 PM

Regular
1,133 posts

Thanks in advance.
Why dont you look for a proper job?

What are your qualifications?

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0287sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:19 AM