Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> You guys quit driving Grab already?, What job you guys got?

views

TSwannoradzahari
post Apr 1 2019, 01:46 AM, updated 8 months ago

Getting Started
72 posts

So..now that the prospects of driving full time for Grab is getting less and less lucrative by the days, I wonder how many of you guys has already called it quit and moved on to some other careers?

For full time drivers, have you guys quit? If yes, when did you quit and what are you doing now? For those who not yet quit, are you planning to? Does this new government ruling affect your decision? Or you guys going to continue driving in the hope that the govt ruling will result in massive decrease in ehailing drivers, thus having an inverse effect on your income?

This post has been edited by wannoradzahari: Apr 1 2019, 01:46 AM
the7signals
post Jun 6 2019, 01:00 PM

On my way
539 posts

I did Grab on part time basis with my 4 year old car to cover for high cost of living. Now i have stopped doing it with the new ruling that require my car registration card to be chopped with “e-hailling” after inspection. This will reduce my car value tremendously. Not sure why the new govt is doing this, i just want to extra some extra money to cover for the high cost of living.
Netter
post Jun 6 2019, 01:17 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...ivate-vehicles/
GreenSamurai
post Jun 6 2019, 01:19 PM

The Green One
1,977 posts

QUOTE(the7signals @ Jun 6 2019, 01:00 PM)
I did Grab on part time basis with my 4 year old car to cover for high cost of living. Now i have stopped doing it with the new ruling that require my car registration card to be chopped with “e-hailling” after inspection. This will reduce my car value tremendously. Not sure why the new govt is doing this, i just want to extra some extra money to cover for the high cost of living.
You won’t choose to buy a car with high mileage so why do you expect other people to?
the7signals
post Jun 6 2019, 02:35 PM

On my way
539 posts

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jun 6 2019, 06:19 PM)
You won’t choose to buy a car with high mileage so why do you expect other people to?
Eeerrr....Did i say i expect other to buy my car? What i said was will reduce my car value tremendously. Car value reduced tremendously didnt in any way meant i expect others to buy my car. Would appreciate it if you read the comment properly before the you reply.
GreenSamurai
post Jun 6 2019, 08:32 PM

The Green One
1,977 posts

QUOTE(the7signals @ Jun 6 2019, 02:35 PM)
Eeerrr....Did i say i expect other to buy my car? What i said was will reduce my car value tremendously. Car value reduced tremendously didnt in any way meant i expect others to buy my car. Would appreciate it if you read the comment properly before the you reply.
So you don’t plan to sell off your car eventually? If you don’t then you won’t care about the value so don’t say you don’t expect people to buy your car. Don’t be a hypocrite and just do what you have to do if you don’t want your car value to decrease instead of just complaining here. There are other things that you can do to earn extra money instead of being a grab driver.

This post has been edited by GreenSamurai: Jun 6 2019, 08:36 PM
the7signals
post Jun 6 2019, 09:19 PM

On my way
539 posts

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jun 7 2019, 01:32 AM)
So you don’t plan to sell off your car eventually? If you don’t then you won’t care about the value so don’t say you don’t expect people to buy your car. Don’t be a hypocrite and just do what you have to do if you don’t want your car value to decrease instead of just complaining here. There are other things that you can do to earn extra money instead of being a grab driver.
Hahahaha!!!....wao, what a reply....hahahahaha!!!!
gokundrz
post Jun 6 2019, 09:23 PM

29 posts

You are dumb
jaycee
post Jun 6 2019, 09:24 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(the7signals @ Jun 6 2019, 02:35 PM)
What's the purpose of a high car value , if you don't intend to sell the car?

Calvin871989
post Jun 7 2019, 12:32 AM

Im Batman
1,241 posts

and the reason you afraid it will reduce the car value is because of ?

what are you planning to do now for "earn some extra money to cover for the high cost of living." ?

you make it sound like crap is the only way to earn extra money to cover for high cost of living. doh.gif
forever1979
post Jun 7 2019, 03:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,066 posts

today crap called me whether i done my medical, so i just told him i am busy, will do only after july...

i am still thinking should i continue this after july
few incidents make me fed up with crap

say example as below

ytd, premium rider with multiple stops. first pick at nu sentral, reached there, then only know need to pick up her maid and son. i need to come out from drop off point to locate her maid, which was waiting at the coffee bean area

then go to sentral residence (near by) to pick up her daughter.
waited for 10 minutes, but she could not trace her daughter from the nanny... wtf
she just ask me to wait, but dont know how long.....
i politely told her i got dinner (which is the fact), then she ask me to cancel..

so i just ask CS to cancel for me...
CS ask want to me whether want to consider to complete one trip to Sentral Residence, since i done my part, i say no need, the fare is little (RM15 of total RM30) as concern rider give me one star....

those rider are not considerate, they only think of themselves....

of course, this kind of case is rare but it hurts....

skylinelover
post Jun 8 2019, 02:46 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
5,788 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jun 7 2019, 03:29 PM)
today crap called me whether i done my medical, so i just told him i am busy, will do only after july...

i am still thinking should i continue this after july
few incidents make me fed up with crap

say example as below

ytd, premium rider with multiple stops. first pick at nu sentral, reached there, then only know need to pick up her maid and son. i need to come out from drop off point to locate her maid, which was waiting at the coffee bean area

then go to sentral residence (near by) to pick up her daughter.
waited for 10 minutes, but she could not trace her daughter from the nanny... wtf
she just ask me to wait, but dont know how long.....
i politely told her i got dinner (which is the fact), then she ask me to cancel..

so i just ask CS to cancel for me...
CS ask want to me whether want to consider to complete one trip to Sentral Residence, since i done my part, i say no need, the fare is little (RM15 of total RM30) as concern rider give me one star....

those rider are not considerate, they only think of themselves....

of course, this kind of case is rare but it hurts....
KL so many shitty pick up

I rather not fetch there haha

Now i happy lembu in southern

Have yet 2 encounter any pain in the butt rider in 2 years😄😆

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Jun 8 2019, 02:46 PM
TSwannoradzahari
post Jun 10 2019, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

No you don't have to label your car registration card with ehailing. Your car will remain a private vehicle as it is. You only need to register your car on JPJ systems in order for them to validate your ehailing insurance.

This post has been edited by wannoradzahari: Jun 10 2019, 10:59 AM
nxtpg
post Jun 11 2019, 08:04 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(wannoradzahari @ Jun 10 2019, 10:59 AM)
No you don't have to label your car registration card with ehailing. Your car will remain a private vehicle as it is. You only need to register your car on JPJ systems in order for them to validate your ehailing insurance.
So if got records in jpj system, there goes the resale value ...
skylinelover
post Jun 19 2019, 08:58 PM

5,788 posts

QUOTE(nxtpg @ Jun 11 2019, 08:04 AM)
So if got records in jpj system,  there goes the resale value ...
part of the work laugh.gif laugh.gif
Oyaji
post Jul 5 2019, 01:25 PM

Casual
483 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Jun 8 2019, 02:46 PM)
KL so many shitty pick up

I rather not fetch there haha

Now i happy lembu in southern

Have yet 2 encounter any pain in the butt rider in 2 years😄😆
If its JB I did try there once while balik kampung. Seems okay since I drove on Sunday. Not sure about the other working days.

Not sure what to do after July 12. Unless I didn't have a proper job I probably going to do grabfood.
skylinelover
post Jul 5 2019, 02:15 PM

5,788 posts

QUOTE(Oyaji @ Jul 5 2019, 01:25 PM)
If its JB I did try there once while balik kampung. Seems okay since I drove on Sunday. Not sure about the other working days.

Not sure what to do after July 12. Unless I didn't have a proper job I probably going to do grabfood.
Better consider since 1 moto is enough 2 earn while you can camp restaurant more hahahaha
ahwai
post Jul 5 2019, 03:19 PM

Casual
350 posts

Met alot of drivers who complain insurance expensive but money is good so continue to do
DemonKnight
post Jul 12 2019, 09:54 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

how they do the enforcement?

kratosgrab
post Jul 15 2019, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

i just done my online psv training. Now, what shall i do to sit for the exam? Will grab notify me via app or email to me the slot time to sit for the exam? Can i have the panel clinic list which i can go for medical check up?

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0449sec    7.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th February 2020 - 12:17 AM