Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Raw Denim, Japanese denim?, Welcome to share here any pic/ idea!

views

TSIsaclub
post Mar 31 2019, 06:30 PM, updated 5y ago

16 posts

biggrin.gif Hi, I am new here. Just wondering anyone here did purchase before Japanese denim? I have a friend shared about Japanese denim is good with their quality because most of them are handmade with limited quantity. But the pricing is premium!! rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
confused.gif Is it true??? It would be good to share with me some of the pictures of your Japanese denim if you have one.

Thanks alot!! icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Isaclub: Apr 4 2019, 04:07 PM
jichuen
post Mar 31 2019, 06:45 PM

On my way
627 posts

yes, most of them at a cost. but it will all be worth it.

have bot 4 pieces. retired 1 and rotating 2 of them.
will upload when free.

but definitely a good investment.

TSIsaclub
post Mar 31 2019, 06:55 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(jichuen @ Mar 31 2019, 06:45 PM)
yes, most of them at a cost. but it will all be worth it.

have bot 4 pieces. retired 1 and rotating 2 of them.
will upload when free.

but definitely a good investment.
wow really? Thanks alot for sharing!! rclxms.gif May I know how is the fading ? I heard the raw denim much more show up the fading process.
Yes, pls share some pict for me! thx
g3n0c1d3
post Apr 1 2019, 05:13 PM

hai hai... kazuma dayo....
6,493 posts

QUOTE(Isaclub @ Mar 31 2019, 06:30 PM)
biggrin.gif  Hi, i am new here. Just wondering anyone here did purchase before Japanese denim? I have a friend shared about Japanese denim is good with their quality because most of them are handmade with limited quantity. But the pricing is premium!!  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
  confused.gif Is it true??? It will be share with me some of the picture of your Japense denim if you have one.
Thanks alot!!  icon_rolleyes.gif
i have 3 japs denim (pure blue japan, iron heart and samurai). a local made jeans but using japanese denim (cheese denim)

overall i love the samurai (19oz silver selvedge) and been wearing them for almost 3 years. the fades are great and the jeans last me till now.

as for other 2 japanese denim i seldom wear it because i cant even ride my bike if im wearing those jeans lol.

but if u really wanted to try japanese denim but on a budget, go for our local denim (cheese, ceremony and others that i forgot lol) for fraction of a price.

one thing for sure, i'll stick with the japanese denim for a very long time lol.
TSIsaclub
post Apr 3 2019, 04:04 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(g3n0c|d3 @ Apr 1 2019, 05:13 PM)
i have 3 japs denim (pure blue japan, iron heart and samurai). a local made jeans but using japanese denim (cheese denim)

overall i love the samurai (19oz silver selvedge) and been wearing them for almost 3 years. the fades are great and the jeans last me till now.

as for other 2 japanese denim i seldom wear it because i cant even ride my bike if im wearing those jeans lol.

but if u really wanted to try japanese denim but on a budget, go for our local denim (cheese, ceremony and others that i forgot lol) for fraction of a price.

one thing for sure, i'll stick with the japanese denim for a very long time lol.
Thanks for sharing!! thumbup.gif I heard the PBJ and Samurai jeans before. The quality is really good and also good in fading project. By the way, do you know where can I get the japanese denim? I searched online and they are few online stores are selling Japanese denim but I have no idea which is trusted. May I know where did you get those jeans ?

BTW, 19oz will it too thick for our hot weather? haha.. i am thinking to get a lower oz since I saw someone sharing the 12oz Oni Kiraku denim. Check the pict here I found from online.

Thanks alot for sharing !!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
g3n0c1d3
post Apr 3 2019, 05:24 PM

6,493 posts

QUOTE(Isaclub @ Apr 3 2019, 04:04 PM)
Thanks for sharing!!  thumbup.gif I heard the PBJ and Samurai jeans before. The quality is really good and also good in fading project. By the way, do you know where can I get the japanese denim? I searched online and they are few online stores are selling Japanese denim but I have no idea which is trusted. May I know where did you get those jeans ?

BTW, 19oz will it too thick for our hot weather? haha.. i am thinking to get a lower oz since I saw someone sharing the 12oz Oni Kiraku denim. Check the pict here I found from online.

Thanks alot for sharing !!
There are alot of stores selling premium Japs Denim nowdays.

here's a list where u can get if ure in KL/Klang Valley:

1. Kronoz - Fahrenheit 88 (selling Iron Heart, PBJs)
2. UGS - Sg. Wang (selling Studio d' Artisan, Pherrows, toy mccoys)
3. Zolo - Campbell Complex (Selling Samurais and mixed Japs Denim)
4. The Yard backdoor - SS15 Subang Jaya (selling mixed Japs Denim and their own brand Cheese Denim)

this is the shop im familiar with (except zolo... i went there for an event because Nozomi-san the creator of samurai denim was there)

im used to thick denim. i wear it everytime i have a chance and also its my riding jeans. since the samurai is straight cut, i can easily ride and its comfortable than my slim fit denim.

hot? hahaha u should see my friends wearing a 32oz naked and famous lol...

for oni denim yeah i guess online would be ur best bet. u can check out denimio.com for a wide range of oni denim.

TSIsaclub
post Apr 4 2019, 03:43 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(g3n0c|d3 @ Apr 3 2019, 05:24 PM)
There are alot of stores selling premium Japs Denim nowdays.

here's a list where u can get if ure in KL/Klang Valley:

1. Kronoz - Fahrenheit 88 (selling Iron Heart, PBJs)
2. UGS - Sg. Wang (selling Studio d' Artisan, Pherrows, toy mccoys)
3. Zolo - Campbell Complex (Selling Samurais and mixed Japs Denim)
4. The Yard backdoor - SS15 Subang Jaya (selling mixed Japs Denim and their own brand Cheese Denim)

this is the shop im familiar with (except zolo... i went there for an event because Nozomi-san the creator of samurai denim was there)

im used to thick denim. i wear it everytime i have a chance and also its my riding jeans. since the samurai is straight cut, i can easily ride and its comfortable than my slim fit denim.

hot? hahaha u should see my friends wearing a 32oz naked and famous lol...

for oni denim yeah i guess online would be ur best bet. u can check out denimio.com for a wide range of oni denim.
Thanks for your sharing!! I definitely will go to the shops and check out the Samurai jeans.

Hahahaha 32oz? omg, that is heavy denim and how can he survive in our hot weather? laugh.gif
any pic to share?? haha

ok, noted will go denimio and check out more. I also heard from my friend about this store. It seems also selling much mixed Japanese denim. My friend just told me they always have the coupon code to collect or loyalty sales which can get a good offer. confused.gif let me check the website and see.

BTW, may i know how is the fading for samurai jeans? Is it good?

I saw this funny pic from other blog and saying how they try to get nice fading project by soaking the denim into cold water. is it true?? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Isaclub: Apr 4 2019, 03:46 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
g3n0c1d3
post Apr 4 2019, 04:37 PM

6,493 posts

Attached Image
Attached Image

This is last year fade. Its not much as extreme as some people where they can trash their denim and looks so faded in 6 months. This is after 3 years of wearing it so yeah.

The soaking technique is for removing starch on the denim making it faster to fade. Thou i usually wore then as it is lol.

TSIsaclub
post Apr 5 2019, 06:49 PM

16 posts

This is last year fade. Its not much as extreme as some people where they can trash their denim and looks so faded in 6 months. This is after 3 years of wearing it so yeah.

The soaking technique is for removing starch on the denim making it faster to fade. Thou i usually wore then as it is lol.

[/quote]

wow, thanks for sharing. The whisker on the front pocket area looked really amazing!! rclxms.gif
i think this 3 year results considered very good fading! May I know how long did you keep for the first time washing? I checked the blog and many experts suggest wear it after at least 2 years just try the first wash. hahaha, I also saw some of the blogs mentioned about try to soak the denim with sea water. hahaha, this is a funny method I guess! check out the blog from denimio.com here for THE TOP 7 MOST POPULAR DENIM SOAKING PRACTICES

7 tips for denim soaking practices

This post has been edited by Isaclub: Apr 5 2019, 06:52 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
g3n0c1d3
post Apr 5 2019, 08:55 PM

6,493 posts

QUOTE(Isaclub @ Apr 5 2019, 06:49 PM)
wow, thanks for sharing. The whisker on the front pocket area looked really amazing!!  rclxms.gif 
i think this 3 year results considered very good fading! May I know how long did you keep for the first time washing? I checked the blog and many experts suggest wear it after at least 2 years just try the first wash. hahaha, I also saw some of the blogs mentioned about try to soak the denim with sea water. hahaha, this is a funny method I guess!  check out the blog from denimio.com here for THE TOP 7 MOST POPULAR DENIM SOAKING PRACTICES

7 tips for denim soaking practices
Ah, last time i follow that method but at the end of the day its better for u to wash ur jeans regularly. Thou the fade wont be as sharp as the ones who seldom wash it. If u wear it everyday maybe every 3-6 month wash it or at least soak the jeans and dry it. Here in malaysia the weather can get pretty hot and humid so u sweat easily. I just throw in washing machine if its too dirty or smelly. The only tip i can give is, wear it everyday and dont get discouraged if u cant see the fade. Just wear it and i can assure u that u’ll be having that sick fade if u are patient enough
TSIsaclub
post Apr 6 2019, 03:46 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(g3n0c|d3 @ Apr 5 2019, 08:55 PM)
Ah, last time i follow that method but at the end of the day its better for u to wash ur jeans regularly. Thou the fade wont be as sharp as the ones who seldom wash it. If u wear it everyday maybe every 3-6 month wash it or at least soak the jeans and dry it. Here in malaysia the weather can get pretty hot and humid so u sweat easily. I just throw in washing machine if its too dirty or smelly. The only tip i can give is, wear it everyday and dont get discouraged if u cant see the fade. Just wear it and i can assure u that u’ll be having that sick fade if u are patient enough
Thanks for your sharing!!Ya i also wondering how can ppl keep the jeans for up to 2 years without washing? haha i think i will do the same like put into the washing machine after 6 months i guess thumbs: if not worn it regularly.

Btw, i have another question about the zip fly and button fly design. Any feedback for both? which is better?
the 1st pic with pattern pocket is samurai jeans and another is momotaro jeans.

Thanks

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
g3n0c1d3
post Apr 6 2019, 07:41 PM

6,493 posts

QUOTE(Isaclub @ Apr 6 2019, 03:46 PM)
Thanks for your sharing!!Ya i also wondering how can ppl keep the jeans for up to 2 years without washing? haha i think i will do the same like put into the washing machine after 6 months i guess thumbs:  if not worn it regularly. 

Btw, i have another question about the zip fly and button fly design. Any feedback for both? which is better?
the 1st pic with pattern pocket is samurai jeans and another is momotaro jeans.

Thanks
Im more into button fly because its not a zipper. Just personal preferences. U can choose either it wont matter much i think.

They said never wash but they will always hang it dry or spray some febreeze or sorts. Or some went to the extreme and put their jeans in a freezer. Dont over think things, if its smelly and dirty u should wash it.
TSIsaclub
post Apr 7 2019, 05:27 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(g3n0c|d3 @ Apr 6 2019, 07:41 PM)
Im more into button fly because its not a zipper. Just personal preferences. U can choose either it wont matter much i think.

They said never wash but they will always hang it dry or spray some febreeze or sorts. Or some went to the extreme and put their jeans in a freezer. Dont over think things, if its smelly and dirty u should wash it.
I see. Well i am thinking to get the button fly this time. Thanks alot!
haha..yes i saw some blogs mentioned about it too >> by keeping in the fridge. this is really funny i think. biggrin.gif
Anyway, if you have any good pic for sharing your jeans, pls do sharing with me here. I would like to see more nice jeans with fading results. Thx!!! rclxm9.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:28 AM