Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help Macbook cannot be booted

views

TSratloverice
post Mar 31 2019, 05:07 PM, updated 5y ago

Enthusiast
804 posts

Guys I am having a problem with my MBP. One of the safari tabs was unresponsive this morning and I forced close safari to restart the laptop.

After I shut down the laptop, I no longer can turn it on. The progress bar just won’t finish loading after I enter the password. Repaired the disk permissions and reset PRAM but it didn’t work. Can’t even enter safe mode.

Did anybody here encounter the same problem before? I’m trying to see if I can get this fixed without sending it to authorized reseller or third-party expert. There are many important documents in my laptop and I don’t think that I have a backup of every of the documents.

Thank you in advance.
dylan_chng
post Mar 31 2019, 05:20 PM

On my way
658 posts

what MacBook?
ketnave
post Mar 31 2019, 05:25 PM

Enthusiast
850 posts

QUOTE(ratloverice @ Mar 31 2019, 05:07 PM)
Guys I am having a problem with my MBP. One of the safari tabs was unresponsive this morning and I forced close safari to restart the laptop.

After I shut down the laptop, I no longer can turn it on. The progress bar just won’t finish loading after I enter the password. Repaired the disk permissions and reset PRAM but it didn’t work. Can’t even enter safe mode.

Did anybody here encounter the same problem before? I’m trying to see if I can get this fixed without sending it to authorized reseller or third-party expert. There are many important documents in my laptop and I don’t think that I have a backup of every of the documents.

Thank you in advance.
Try looking at https://boards.rossmanngroup.com/Boardrepairsbymodel
TSratloverice
post Mar 31 2019, 05:45 PM

Enthusiast
804 posts

QUOTE(dylan_chng @ Mar 31 2019, 05:20 PM)
what MacBook?
Macbook pro with touchbar late 2017

QUOTE(ketnave @ Mar 31 2019, 05:25 PM)
Will take a look at it later. Thank you for the link.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:31 PM