WTA True Wireless Earbuds, Recommendations needed

views

blancpain4470
post Apr 1 2019, 07:08 PM

Regular
1,063 posts

QUOTE(STIDVC @ Mar 28 2019, 11:40 AM)
Hello Guys,

Wanted to ask if anyone has any recommendations for a true wireless earbuds that is comfortable enough to wear to sleep (i sleep on my side). I mainly use it for white noise while sleeping. Preferably one that has a degree of noise cancellation so that i can use during flights as well.

Currently i am looking at the Jabra Elite 65T, the Sennheiser momentum or the Samsung Earbuds. Of course any recommendations apart from my lists are welcome.

On another note, has anyone tried the Bose SleepBuds? i understand that it does not play any music but i am interested to hear comments if i should just get those instead of any wireless earbuds or get them as another set just for sleeping.

Thanks in advance!
I was looking at Jabra Elite 65T and nearly got it. It is very good but I am not sure it is suitable for you to sleep on one side of your ear. I use my wireless headphones for morning jog. In the end I got the cheaper Sony WF SP700N on sale from Jaben.

Sound wise both Jabra and Sony are good. However the Jabra had excellent battery life (5 hours of music playing) whereas the Sony only lasts 1.5 to 2 hours despite specs say 3 hours! Slightly regretted getting the Sony because sometimes I exercise more than 2 hours ☹️

I would recommend the Jabra if you are ok with the price
blancpain4470
post Apr 2 2019, 10:59 AM

Regular
1,063 posts

QUOTE(STIDVC @ Apr 2 2019, 10:05 AM)
Hey mate,

not too fussed about the price, im yet to try out or even see the actual item, mostly read reviews online but it seems that the Jabra has the most + points from the reviews that i've read.
You can pay attention to when Jaben has sale on this. I noticed it was on sale a month ago but now I don't see it anymore

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.79    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:15 PM