Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Online shopping from overseas

views

TSChanYuXuan P
post Mar 27 2019, 05:33 PM, updated 6y ago

Probation
3 posts

Ladies, I'm just curious... If let's say you want to buy some beauty products which are not available locally but can be bought through their official website or some western countries' e-commerce platform, will you still buy it regardless of the expensive international shipping fees? unsure.gif

NightHeart
post Mar 28 2019, 07:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(ChanYuXuan @ Mar 27 2019, 05:33 PM)
Ladies, I'm just curious... If let's say you want to buy some beauty products which are not available locally but can be bought through their official website or some western countries' e-commerce platform, will you still buy it regardless of the expensive international shipping fees?  unsure.gif
Expensive international shipping isn't the issue. Shipment get stuck & confiscated by Jabatan Kastam is the main issue.

Beauty products are regulated. Can't bring them into Malaysia from overseas without prior notice to the Ministry of Health.
rachelwong88
post Apr 19 2019, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Ladies, I'm just curious... If let's say you want to buy some beauty products which are not available locally but can be bought through their official website or some western countries' e-commerce platform, will you still buy it regardless of the expensive international shipping fees?  unsure.gif
better avoid due to the hassle.
Damaris
post May 8 2019, 09:43 PM

17 posts

For certain products I would. Sometimes also see if can find personal shopper to get it biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:19 PM