Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chat Sinkie influencer want free training n get paid, get paid for exposure. Laugh die me ah

views

dickybird
post Mar 23 2019, 03:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,070 posts

Strawberry gen want to eat but don't want to work. Owai
MR_alien
post Mar 23 2019, 03:48 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,301 posts

QUOTE(silic0sis @ Mar 23 2019, 03:41 PM)
It's the same with anything though. If you hire a marketing team, you guarantee their payment but do they guarantee specify revenue gain?

As a business owner, if you want, you can try increase the odds of the "venture" being more worth while and fruitful. For example, maybe you guarantee a much lesser fee but for the next 2 months you pay a small fee for every customer the influencer manages to bring. So when a customer buys your product, you could maybe ask the buyer to tick where she heard about your company from with the typical options: google, YouTube, facebook or xx influencer, and for every buyer who ticks xx influencer you pay the influencer a small fee.
of course they're guaranteeing your exposure
if you're hiring an influencer, they don't tell u what are they gonna do
but if u hire a marketing team to do your marketing, they'll come out with a proposal on what are they gonna do, how are they gonna do it, estimated exposure and how much it will cost for the overall marketing
as least u get to see data, for influencer...got such thing or not?...u can end up with nothing, not even a proposal

she also can end up posting nothing about u laugh.gif
SUSDValentine
post Mar 23 2019, 03:51 PM

On my way
684 posts

QUOTE(wilsonjay @ Mar 23 2019, 02:24 AM)
Oh no wonder la..liverpoo fan rupanya..

user posted image
inkambing
MiLKTea
post Mar 23 2019, 03:53 PM

Enthusiast
942 posts

'Influencer' and art of begging berpisah tiada.
But the 'personal trainer' is also a bitch.
silic0sis
post Mar 23 2019, 03:54 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Mar 23 2019, 03:44 PM)
I did not have the video that show a few very very popular youtubers overseas that saw this as a problem. YOU DON'T GO ASKING FOR FREE STUFF NO MATTER HOW FAMOUS YOU ARE. They know this gives them a bad name and assumption that how they get their wealth is from asking free stuff. NO!!!

If she want to collaborate, approach in a manner that is beneficial to both parties. That girl wanted things for her so called service that was not going to guarantee returns. If majority of her audience consists of kids, what kind of logic you have in marketing personal trainers to them?

Its like that story of a Kid that was denied access to a Youtube event. And he said he should get in because he has 50000 Instagram followers. Seriously? End up the story broke out, and his followers was reduced to 15K in a matter of weeks.

Humanity wins over measured self value.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
If the business deems her valueless then just ignore or say no.
What the owner actually did is quite smart too, turned it into drama for exposure.

I'm not against the influencer trying to make money though.
I'm not sure it's free stuff if it's in exchange for a service, it's more "payment terms". Whether they're qualified to even ask for that sort of payment is a different matter.

I don't think measured self value is necessarily a bad thing either, for example trying to get a pay raise. If you personally think you're worth more, maybe you might fight for a higher pay and actually get it.
I guess it's more misjudgment of self value that is a bigger issue.

This post has been edited by silic0sis: Mar 23 2019, 04:01 PM
silic0sis
post Mar 23 2019, 04:00 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Mar 23 2019, 03:48 PM)
if you're hiring an influencer, they don't tell u what are they gonna do
I don't see this as a problem as a business owner. Just get the influencer to explain what they'll do, how they'll do it, when they'll do it. Pay them in stages if you have to. As a business owner, you have control. If they won't do it, don't hire them. If you want more security that they'll do as they promised, sign a proper contract with terms listed.

There's no reason the influencer has to dictate the terms.

There are lots of types of influencers too, some businesses just want the quick hit, like drop shippers often depend a lot on influencers to get sales. They find a hip product, pay a bunch of influencers, make their quick 10s of thousands, move on to next product.

This post has been edited by silic0sis: Mar 23 2019, 04:06 PM
netmatrix
post Mar 23 2019, 04:00 PM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

QUOTE(MiLKTea @ Mar 23 2019, 03:53 PM)
'Influencer' and art of begging berpisah tiada.
But the 'personal trainer' is also a bitch.
That trainer bitch realizes that her business allows her to get her hands on cold hard cash. She also realizes that the bitch on the other side trying to get some of that moolah through her "marketing". laugh.gif

I were that bitch i would offer even worse reply than that. laugh.gif laugh.gif
nuvi
post Mar 23 2019, 04:01 PM

10k Club
All Stars
15,991 posts

I think Daphne doesn't know these so called influencer ways of finding sponsorship is like this, it's the same with previously another influencer ask for free staying in hotel for posting few Instagram photos.

But yeah, never heard of this Serene. So much for an influencer.
Starbucki
post Mar 23 2019, 04:11 PM

Ayam betmen
1,353 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Mar 23 2019, 04:01 PM)
I think Daphne doesn't know these so called influencer ways of finding sponsorship is like this, it's the same with previously another influencer ask for free staying in hotel for posting few Instagram photos.

But yeah, never heard of this Serene. So much for an influencer.
This is a case of a bitch bitchslapping another bitch
nuvi
post Mar 23 2019, 04:16 PM

10k Club
All Stars
15,991 posts

QUOTE(Starbucki @ Mar 23 2019, 04:11 PM)
This is a case of a bitch bitchslapping another bitch

Now the trainer also an influencer laugh.gif

These so called influencer can't expect their request will be kept secret when the other party haven't even agree for their conversation to be kept confidential.
MR_alien
post Mar 23 2019, 04:17 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,301 posts

QUOTE(silic0sis @ Mar 23 2019, 04:00 PM)
I don't see this as a problem as a business owner. Just get the influencer to explain what they'll do, how they'll do it, when they'll do it. Pay them in stages if you have to. As a business owner, you have control. If they won't do it, don't hire them. If you want more security that they'll do as they promised, sign a proper contract with terms listed.

There's no reason the influencer has to dictate the terms.

There are lots of types of influencers too, some businesses just want the quick hit, like drop shippers often depend a lot on influencers to get sales. They find a hip product, pay a bunch of influencers, make their quick 10s of thousands, move on to next product.
looks like you're not a business owner
if you're business owner, you'll know business owner wants black and white in everything, literally everything before they even proceed with anything

if u want to boost your business, i have a better channel/alternative in instagram that she will promote your product for a small fee
call wana nasser, she don't demand anything, she got tons of followers..instead she uses her channel to promote people's product for income

This post has been edited by MR_alien: Mar 23 2019, 04:18 PM
gotgiant
post Mar 23 2019, 04:19 PM

Enthusiast
707 posts

fappable?
Starbucki
post Mar 23 2019, 04:20 PM

Ayam betmen
1,353 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Mar 23 2019, 04:16 PM)
Now the trainer also an influencer laugh.gif

These so called influencer can't expect their request will be kept secret when the other party haven't even agree for their conversation to be kept confidential.
At least now we know how this influencing shit works. It is glorified begging.
alexkos
post Mar 23 2019, 04:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,201 posts

Negative energy Inb4 psychology self esteem me myself I movement
DuitNow
post Mar 23 2019, 04:25 PM

On my way
597 posts

Influencer brings the art of begging to a new level. doh.gif
_JD_

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(wilsonjay @ Mar 23 2019, 02:24 AM)
Oh no wonder la..liverpoo fan rupanya..

user posted image
Ok im gonna becum a white knight now. Farker, dont involve liverpool into this. She is not the ambassador of our club. What she did doesnt represent liverpool in any way possible

Inb4 pool fans butthurt
mokumoku

1 posts

free lunch tak cukup oso want the cost of lunch masuk poket dia?? wow just wow...
TOMEI-R

Extraordinaire
All Stars
23,591 posts

Nowadays, people just want the easy way up, less work, more pay and a glamourous lifestyle. In real life, I'm sorry to say, it just doesn't happen. Facebook and social media posts just doesn't pay the bill for everyone.
silic0sis
post Mar 23 2019, 04:27 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Mar 23 2019, 04:17 PM)
if you're business owner, you'll know business owner wants black and white in everything, literally everything before they even proceed with anything
Yup, that's exactly the point of my post. You're saying the same thing I am although in your reply it seems you disagree with me which is weird because you're suggesting the same thing I suggested.

As a business owner, if an influencer comes to you and offers her services for payment, you should do contract with proper terms and have ways to assure the influencer does as she promises.

Like I said, there is no reason an influencer should dictate the terms. As a business owner, you have control. Just because that is what the influencer offers does not mean you can't change it to suit your needs and what you think would be proper value.

Influencers influencing for free is great of course lol.

Edit: to clarify what I meant when I said I don't see it as a problem, you said influencers don't tell you what they're going to do, but as a business owner I don't see it as a problem because I can either get them to tell me what they'll do or I dictate what they'll do.

This post has been edited by silic0sis: Mar 23 2019, 04:34 PM
Zhik
post Mar 23 2019, 04:28 PM

eeerrrmmmnnn, stupidity has no limit?
994 posts

attention seeker.
Full stop.

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0221sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:34 PM