Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Do you feel like , give up everything here, and run away to other countries?

views

maxert
post Mar 25 2019, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ Mar 21 2019, 03:54 PM)
I know many of us dare to think but don't dare to do. I mean like what if we really do so?

Like, we put down everything.. family/friends and leave this country for a long journey for about 5 or 10 years then we return home.

I wonder what will happen?

The reason why I think this way

I only live once
People always took my for granted, they will come to me and ask for help, later stopped replying me when it's done.
Including my best friends, or the closest one to me.
I'm worried to be alone, I have to stick with someone on whatever I do, I want to get rid of this attitude and learn to move on myself
Since i was a kid until now i'm 22, i always worry that someone leave me. Even my hamster die, i'll be very down

Just now went to visit my old grandma, when i was feeding her while she lying down on bed, suddenly she closed her eyes and paused for 10 seconds
i sat beside her and i was shock, i quickly tried to woke her and luckily she did, she was just tired.

Then on the way home, I kept thinking, what if my grandma leave me which is soon or later, I'm worry to face the real pain.
thank you for reading
Bro , u r too young to have this kind of thinking. When i am 22 , i was thinking how to make better life for my family ,thats all. Not fear of being lonely and mistake , i am almost 40 now and i have been diagnose and confirm i am one of person who had the rare sickness which is inherited in my family.

My suggestion to you :-

-Visit some place where u never visit b4 ,in or out of the country also can (To broaden your view)

-Read more , especially those books from motivated speaker (try to adopt their way of thinking)

-Try to change how u think, like u mention ur frends always take u for granted , if one day u found out ur fren is asking some other ppl help rather then u,they dun even bother to let u know (How do u feel?)

-Try not to afraid of loosing anything/anyone ,loosing things/ppl are part of life ,so often we need to face this kind of situation where things/ppl are drifting away ,they will not be there all the time ,u r too young to understand this ,but try to ask urself what have u learn everytime u loose things/ppl .

-Its ok to be scared ,ok to be down , we are human. But try not to be in this kind of emotion all the time , or even worse ,show it on ur face. No one like to see ppl with a sad face.

o ya , forgot to tell u , that my decease is un-curable and will only get worse, until one day i might die with some organ failure.
acbc
post Mar 25 2019, 05:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

Yes.

I gave up my nice cars and fast Internet by moving to Cambodia this Thursday permanently. Starting new life afresh.

Here damn stress. Every day sure have banks calling to promote their shit or worse, scammers. Over there, banks don't call unless have problems.

As for cars, below USD 5k mostly crap cars. Above USD 10k can nett Lexus RX300. If USD 20k, Hummer H2 pickup. Or around USD 15k, old Porsche 911.

Mind u, the cheaper the car, very likely will come with Camry or Toyota engine. Have seen a Jaguar X-Type with Camry engine before. Car looked good outside but inside like crap.

Also, Internet is quite expensive. USD 18 will get 10Mbps wireless with max 400GB quota.

Food is cheap especially at local markets. 10kg mangoes at USD 2! Over here, mana ada? 1kg at RM 6 got la.
O-haiyo
post Mar 26 2019, 04:24 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

always
malakus
post Mar 26 2019, 09:06 PM

Getting Started
232 posts

I used to think like that then I just realize running away won't solve my problems because most the problems are caused by me. No matter how far I go if I am still me, the problems will still be there with me. So for now, I try to change myself first and stop putting the blame on others.

And.. Why other country? Why not just move to another state or city first..
reed90
post Mar 27 2019, 10:07 AM

Road to the End
1,552 posts

QUOTE(Hades76 @ Mar 21 2019, 04:07 PM)
IF you have this much of fear of being alone and people leaving you, then you better stay here where you have more support.

Going overseas is like rebuilding your life. Its a tough road and you must be strong being labelled and so on.
This.

if you're not strong enough, better stay.

you have only one family in this world.

money on the other hand, can be found later.

Its not like you're living in countries like Venezuela and the war torn Syria where you are not sure whether or not you will live the next day.

For our country, for me its good enough to stay.

Stay. With your family. Atleast when they are still alive.

J1g54w
post Mar 28 2019, 09:09 AM

Regular
1,449 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ Mar 21 2019, 03:54 PM)
I know many of us dare to think but don't dare to do. I mean like what if we really do so?

Like, we put down everything.. family/friends and leave this country for a long journey for about 5 or 10 years then we return home.

I only live once
People always took my for granted, they will come to me and ask for help, later stopped replying me when it's done.
I'm worried to be alone, I have to stick with someone on whatever I do, I want to get rid of this attitude and learn to move on myself
Since i was a kid until now i'm 22, i always worry that someone leave me. Even my hamster die, i'll be very down

Just now went to visit my old grandma, when i was feeding her while she lying down on bed, suddenly she closed her eyes and paused for 10 seconds
i sat beside her and i was shock, i quickly tried to woke her and luckily she did, she was just tired.

Then on the way home, I kept thinking, what if my grandma leave me which is soon or later, I'm worry to face the real pain.
thank you for reading
user posted image

SUSDachshund
post Mar 28 2019, 06:27 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

Yup used to have the same thoughts ..

No need that long, just 1-2 months of travelling and volunteering at the countryside allow you to forget everything temporarily
Just1993
post Apr 4 2019, 07:03 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ Mar 21 2019, 04:15 PM)
True indeed.

To me, being strong is the only way to survive in this realistic world. I can't always depends on people and stick around with people.

I'd rather build my own life even if it's tough so the end of the day I can live proper life. I'm tired of people leaving, abandon me and betray me..

It's like I want to make myself to be different, at least.. doesn't have to deal with pain anymore
No matter what we do, we'll have to deal with pain.

I left Malaysia in May 2018 to China and worked for 8 months there because I want to experience the life there and I don't really think of the consequences. I really enjoyed moving out from my home though. I'm not that attached to my family.
It was really tough for me, in terms of long distance relationship with my boyfriend ( we got together a week before I left Malaysia ), and there were a lot of dramas in my family ( my mom wanted a divorce and she loved/loves the scammer, she hurt my elder brother mentally. She lied a lot, we almost got into financial crisis. I feel that she wants to abandon me in a way ) , then got harassed by my ex china boss, I resigned after that.

Everything went downhill. I got stressed to the point where my mental and physical health weren't stable. Having depression is the last thing i would want.

But I'm glad that my boyfriend was there for me until now. I'm back in Malaysia now and I moved out from home to get away from toxicity. I value my personal space and I want to get back on track with a positive lifestyle.
Now I'm trying my best to upgrade myself and get ready to leave malaysia after 3 years with my boyfriend biggrin.gif He's not local btw.
There'll be tougher situations in the future because we're gonna start from zero in another country.
I don't regret my decision of going to China at all. It made me realized what i wanted most and most important that i learnt a lot from those incidents.

Uncertainty is scary but life's too short to focus on negativity. Find what you want the most and do it. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Just1993: Apr 4 2019, 07:05 PM
MeToo
post Apr 4 2019, 07:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

Everyone is alone.

You come to this world alone, you will leave it alone.

The goal of life is death.
SUStikaram
post Apr 6 2019, 09:36 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,722 posts

QUOTE(acbc @ Mar 25 2019, 06:57 PM)
Yes.

I gave up my nice cars and fast Internet by moving to Cambodia this Thursday permanently. Starting new life afresh.

Here damn stress. Every day sure have banks calling to promote their shit or worse, scammers. Over there, banks don't call unless have problems.

As for cars, below USD 5k mostly crap cars. Above USD 10k can nett Lexus RX300. If USD 20k, Hummer H2 pickup. Or around USD 15k, old Porsche 911.

Mind u, the cheaper the car, very likely will come with Camry or Toyota engine. Have seen a Jaguar X-Type with Camry engine before. Car looked good outside but inside like crap.

Also, Internet is quite expensive. USD 18 will get 10Mbps wireless with max 400GB quota.

Food is cheap especially at local markets. 10kg mangoes at USD 2! Over here, mana ada? 1kg at RM 6 got la.
I hope you are not part of malaysian employed to cambodia and doing illegal things there. Have encounter few and niw regreted. Doing account one.
SUStikaram
post Apr 6 2019, 09:39 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,722 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Apr 4 2019, 08:07 PM)
Everyone is alone.

You come to this world alone, you will leave it alone.

The goal of life is death.
But. I wish when i leave i miss someone...or someone miss me....serious.
SUStikaram
post Apr 6 2019, 09:46 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,722 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ Mar 21 2019, 04:54 PM)

I only live once

thank you for reading
I am actually encourage you to try.

You are not attached to anyone yet and dont have huge responsible like take care of family and burden with running family buz.

Your life...your mistake...your lesson...or you will regret one day not even trying.

#Truestoryoftikaram

acbc
post Apr 6 2019, 10:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(tikaram @ Apr 6 2019, 09:36 PM)
I hope you are not part of malaysian employed to cambodia and doing illegal things there. Have encounter few and niw regreted. Doing account one.
Nah. I basically moved my business to Cambodia permanently.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:46 PM