Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Namecheap Renewal Discount Code

views

TSsoonwai
post Mar 19 2019, 05:31 PM, updated 5y ago

9,989 posts

Heads up.

Namecheap currently an active 20% discount code for renewals.

June 11: 20% off. My friend tested with .com and .net.
user posted image

May 19: Currently no active discount code for domain renewals.
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=92725901 (Confirmed by hobbes)

This post has been edited by soonwai: Jun 11 2019, 12:47 PM
Champinidan
post May 3 2019, 05:31 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Good to know, is it still active or they already released a new code for that ? And why you simply didn't post the code here ? Let's keep this topic live. By the way renewal of what ? Domain or hosting ?wink.gif Namecheap is solid, I buy all domains and hosting from here lately.
Hobbez
post May 18 2019, 04:36 PM

Casual
365 posts

What is the renewal code???

Don't say heads up........but fail to post the renewal code. whistling.gif
dvlzplayground
post May 19 2019, 10:23 AM

Web developer Nadzim.com
7,916 posts

I just renewed 2 domains yesterday sad.gif
Hobbez
post May 19 2019, 06:14 PM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(dvlzplayground @ May 19 2019, 10:23 AM)
I just renewed 2 domains yesterday sad.gif
No need to worry about it. I just confirmed with the Namecheap chat there is NO discount for renewal.

Only for new registrations and for transfers in.

The TS is a sohai....
dvlzplayground
post May 20 2019, 03:20 PM

Web developer Nadzim.com
7,916 posts

QUOTE(Hobbez @ May 19 2019, 06:14 PM)
No need to worry about it. I just confirmed with the Namecheap chat there is NO discount for renewal.

Only for new registrations and for transfers in.

The TS is a sohai....
LOL thanks!
TSsoonwai
post May 22 2019, 10:03 PM

9,989 posts

QUOTE(Champinidan @ May 3 2019, 05:31 PM)
Good to know, is it still active or they already released a new code for that ? And why you simply didn't post the code here ? Let's keep this topic live. By the way renewal of what ? Domain or hosting ?wink.gif Namecheap is solid, I buy all domains and hosting from here lately.
Renewal of domains. NC rarely releases codes for renewals. If they do, it's for a day or so. Agreed that Namecheap is awesome except for their price. Almost all of my domains are with them except for the ones they don't support. I still use Godaddy for .CN. They're easy to register a .CN with. Shinjiru couldn't do it for me. Godaddy did it in 48hrs.

Anyway the reason I don't post here is because, previously for the code FCDISCOUNT, I was reported for posting a referral code. No worries. Have to play by the rules here.

The code that I was referring to in this thread was FCNC2018COUPON. They don't last very long. FCDISCOUNT was alive for about 6 months. FCNC2018COUPON for about 5 months.

Just google every few months or so. It also helps to know when there is an active code so that you're not searching blindly. That's the reason for this thread. Currently, as Hobbez has confirmed with NC, there is no working domain renewal code. If there is, I'm sure I'll notify you all and you can start googling. NC will always say that there's no renewal code so only newbies would ask them about it but it doesn't hurt to ask. At the very least, you'll have an official NC reply to post in here with, albeit misplaced, confidence.

A little tip, see how they begin with FC. I guess if you find out what those 2 initials stand for, the codes will be easier to find. Before anyone ask, I don't know what FC means.

I do post the codes in another forum. Just google. I post there with the same username.

This post has been edited by soonwai: May 22 2019, 10:09 PM
tamar P
post May 24 2019, 10:26 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(soonwai @ May 22 2019, 10:03 AM)
At the very least, you'll have an official NC reply...
I represent Namecheap and can help with that. Confirmed - there are no renewal coupons at present.

I know most people aren't fans of email newsletters, but this is where I'd recommend getting Namecheap's -- the renewal specials are communicated via email or on social media. If I could remember to post here when it happens, I would! But I have no indication myself when another deal is coming...

ladycooper
post Jun 11 2019, 12:17 PM

Enthusiast
917 posts

Infact it is standard practice that normally promotion is for 1st year of registration whereby Registrar also provide promo for NEW registration

Renewal registrar also seldom provide promotion or special price for continuous renewal

We always encourage our customer to register for multiple year at the first registration to save more.
TSsoonwai
post Jun 11 2019, 12:47 PM

9,989 posts

Currently active, 20% off. My acquaintance tested with .com and .net.
user posted image

Time to google for the code.

This post has been edited by soonwai: Jun 11 2019, 12:48 PM
xkldnamhai P
post Jun 16 2019, 01:49 PM

Probation
15 posts

Do you currently have a valid discount code? thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:05 PM