7,045 posts

now i’m thinking to downgrade to ipad mini already, from ipad pro 11”

pencil support is all i need, smaller size is more convenient
un_id
post Mar 19 2019, 03:18 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(westlife @ Mar 18 2019, 10:06 PM)
I will get one certainly. still using my iPad mini 2. Haha.
i thought you were getting ipad pro long time ago? cancel plan? biggrin.gif
un_id
post Mar 19 2019, 10:34 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Mar 19 2019, 10:13 PM)
Serious bro? laugh.gif
ya i’m thinking to downgrade. i always bring ipad with me, maybe smaller one would be more convenient. but that depends, already put my ipad in garage sell, see how.. if not worth to selli may just keep it
un_id
post Mar 23 2019, 08:30 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(westlife @ Mar 21 2019, 09:11 AM)
i think currently in the market no android tablet is even close to the cheapest ipad 2018.  tongue.gif
Hahaha says a fan boi tongue.gif tongue.gif
un_id
post Mar 24 2019, 12:54 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(westlife @ Mar 24 2019, 02:12 AM)
yeah, once you are get used to iOS, you can never go back. the user experience is totally different.
I think that is more to preference. I always have both android and ios.. And use both mac and windows... People always use app for comparison, but apps are build by third party.. Can't blame google/android for less app support in android tablet. It totally depends on the app owner.. For instance, Shopee app is just an iphone app on ipad, I can't blame apple for this, but its up to Shopee developer to update their app or not
un_id
post Mar 24 2019, 03:23 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(westlife @ Mar 24 2019, 01:01 PM)
Every part of the phones contributes to the user experiences. App support is also a key contributor to this. You can have an excellent hardware but without good piece of software to support, it is just piece of metal still.

That's the weakness of android actually. There were too many manufacturers and models of phones around. It is hard for any app to fully support all phones. And different manufacturers like to use customised os or bloatwares. Different resolutions different aspect ratios.

Apple ecosystem is good becos no matter which country u get the iphones from, u share the same user experiences as anyone else in the world.

I personally love Apple ecosystem becos Apple build both hardware and software for their devices which means they will work the best. No one else in the world make both os and hardware together.
manufacture both hardware and software? google do.. microsoft do.. don’t live in a cave bro tongue.gif
un_id
post Mar 24 2019, 06:03 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Mar 24 2019, 05:24 PM)
I think he meant no one does it better laugh.gif

How’s your quest to sell your iPad Pro bro?
Haha still no luck yet.. Don't mind to keep it though.. Just an overpriced notepad and youtube machine biggrin.gif
un_id
post Mar 25 2019, 06:38 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

for a tablet, 256gb is too big. this is my current storage.. that is by downloading the heck anything i want.. all my spotify list downloaded. netflix episodes.. takes video at 4k.. just install any apps i want.. still just 40gb only.. if i manage the storage properly, i guess it will be just around 20-30gb.. we need icloud drive anyway for backups and such, the 200gb is merely more than rm10.. so if i’m to buy a new ipad, i will definitrly go for 64gb only, and increase icloud drive when needed

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
un_id
post Mar 25 2019, 07:13 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

lololol.. apple book for rm819 anyone? its a book book 📖 not a device.. containing pictures of apple products. biggrin.gif not only they want you to buy overpriced devices, also an overpriced book just to drool at their devices photos .. this really cracks me biggrin.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
un_id
post Apr 4 2019, 09:27 AM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Apr 2 2019, 08:51 AM)
yeah, how good and useful is the apple pencil actually.
perhaps it is good for student taking notes?

how many can actually drawl and doodle like those ads?
ipad is my diary/notebook since the arrival of apple pencil.. i use diary for work everyday.. so thats how usefull it is to me biggrin.gif
un_id
post Apr 4 2019, 09:35 AM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Apr 2 2019, 11:34 AM)
Honestly speaking, the old iPad Mini just suffers from lack of ram. I think even when playing games on Mini2, it still cope pretty well. It is just the loading time that sucks. I dont really mind A11/10 instead of A12. I dont think you need the Neural engine as well.

I think if I wanted to use Apple pencil, I would have gotten the bigger iPad since you cant do much with a smaller screen. It is just great for reading and stuffs. Reduce the bezel on all sides to 10mm or so, remove touch id, remove those useless buttons, and just a simple slab smaller slab that would slide more easily in and out of your pocket.
i think that screen size still ok to use pencil.. note 9 is smaller..

i agree with you.. i’m thinking to downgrade to ipad mini from ipad pro, brcause i want something robust for daily usage. unlike ipad pro, probably due to its exorbitant price, it feels fragile and i feel like i need to be very careful with it. i imagine with ipad mini, it will be more robust for me to use. if it scratch a bit it won’t hurt my feeling. lol.. yeah it will be great if they remove those bezel and buttons.. we just need a mini slab
un_id
post Apr 4 2019, 11:17 AM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Apr 4 2019, 10:53 AM)
yeah- the best tools is the tool which willing to follow you around and take all the bashes, scratches.
i have thought of getting the ipad pro too- apart from the price, it is just little too bulky to be carried around and put it to use.
Additionally- it is a little heavier and coz of the size, the center of gravity move further away from our palm.

it make it more tiring to carry with one hand. Mini is most handy so far for extended one hand operation.

mine arriving soon- can't wait to get my hands on it....
Agree, if last year new ipad mini already released, I think I won't get ipad pro.. Just too much power for my personal usage
un_id
post Apr 5 2019, 02:10 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 5 2019, 07:37 AM)
i’m not worried about forced bend.. as long as it doesn’t get bend in daily usage.lol
un_id
post Apr 5 2019, 02:18 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 5 2019, 02:14 PM)
Bro, how, successfully offloaded your Pro to downgrade di or not? smile.gif
not yet biggrin.gif got a buyer interested. but i somehow feels attached to it.. i have to decide by saturday
un_id
post Apr 6 2019, 04:28 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 5 2019, 02:20 PM)
Hahaha, ok bro, do update if you let it go laugh.gif
Yup - and that you get the keyboard folio accessory as an option for the Air 2019
Sold my ipad pro just now. I was a bit 50/50.. But already accepted deal so I had to let go..
un_id
post Apr 6 2019, 09:18 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(westlife @ Apr 6 2019, 07:32 PM)
wow, you had really decided to go for ipad mini.  tongue.gif

how much you sold it?

Decent price.. Still can buy 2 ipad mini with it.. biggrin.gif
un_id
post Apr 6 2019, 11:49 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

i'm dissappointed the new airpods second gen is exactly looks like the older one. was expecting at least other color option.. was waiting for it.. apple with its conservative design... sighhh

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
un_id
post Apr 7 2019, 12:40 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 7 2019, 09:57 AM)
Nay bro.. I would rether buy sony or jabra or bose and other brands than beats. Crap product but overpriced because they use those hip hop artist to advertise. In fact there are options for wireless earbud, but for the case of airpods, its different because of the assimilation with apple product. I had airpods before, sold because I was hoping to get gen 2 this year. Its just so effortless to use with ipad or iphone. No other earbuds can match it in this sense.. If i'm not having airpods, I will probably just buy iem bluetooth cable adaptor sich as from shure or fiio, so I can use my existing eadbuds which is greater quality (audiophile stuffs)
un_id
post Apr 8 2019, 09:10 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Apr 8 2019, 09:36 AM)
hmm.... spend so much for earpods?
does it really make so much different? what is the selling point?

i am very tempted to get the Sony 1000 MX3.
You have to try first.. And its not so much, the price is acctually among the low level compared to other wireless devices

Using earpods with apple device is so seamless and effortless, you have to try before you can appreciate it. I've been using wireless headphones too, but nothing like earpods for the convenience. And considering all my other wireless headphones are more expensive than earpods, well I spent up to 3k for a piece of earphones or headphone, for 600++ earpods I can't complaint anything about it, except that I dislike white color
un_id
post Apr 9 2019, 09:11 AM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

QUOTE(takenaga @ Apr 9 2019, 07:24 AM)
aiya when la is it going to be available in Malaysia. Every morning i wake up i still the button says "Models and Pricing". :'(
Me too. Ready to snatch 1 unit anytime when available

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0639sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:03 AM