Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mental Health Wellbeing through Time Management, Simple and actionable interventions

views

TSstudentsurvey
post Mar 17 2019, 12:55 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
195 posts

Hey guys, my friend and I will be organising a time management workshop via Global Shapers Kuala Lumpur to promote mental health wellbeing with actionable and impactful interventions. Join us if you are interested and if possible help us spread the word. The information are as below:

Project Heads Up! is organising a series of mental health wellbeing activity. For March 2019, we are hosting a session;

Time Management with Ashley

This workshop is a collaboration with The Real Planner, aims to empower individuals to efficiently and effectively managing their daily activities. It is a series of fun and interactive activities in raising awareness and initiating sustainable change in small, actionable, and practical methods within your daily life!

Details are as follows:
Date: 24th March 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 10am to 12pm
Venue: Co-labs, Starling Mall
Fee: RM25 per person
Purchase tickets at: https://headsuptm.peatix.com/
only 30 seats are available

*Project Heads Up! is a mental health initiative by Global Shapers Kuala Lumpur. We collaborated with The Real Planner to organise this workshop. Check out our website (globalshapers.org.my) and our social media outlets for updates on activities and volunteering.

Join us today!

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0113sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:59 PM