Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Choice

StarScream01
post Mar 16 2019, 04:25 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Maybe date both at the same time, but being honest to both that you need more time before committing to a serious relationship. A few dates into it, you should already get a feel of who you want to spend your life with. How to know if you guys have chemistry? You'll know it when you have it. Good luck.
nicole_4ever
post Mar 16 2019, 10:37 PM

Casual

I am 30 this year and still single. Not sure about other women but marriage is the last to put in my list. A question in my mind, when you ask such question, what do you think about relationship? Based on their past history? Or no history at all about relationship? Why is this matter?
I will choose C, both of us click with each other.
Tanyaa
post Mar 17 2019, 11:36 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(lallanaland @ Mar 14 2019, 10:56 AM)
Given that you have reached over your marriage age and there are only left with two choices. Would you choose a person that never had relationship before or a person with tons of failed relationship given that there are only these two people you can choose.

Or... Screw those choices and stay forever alone
Firstly, there's no such thing as, "marriage age". It's just a timeline set by society and social media. Most of us are just pressured by these rules and end up fitting in so that people don't bad mouth us.

What difference does it make, between a person who's never been in a relationship and a person who has been in a relationship multiple times? Just because someone has been in relationships before, it doesn't mean that they'll be more experienced and be a better a person to their next partner. There are those who never learn and are forever immature. So, my pick is someone whom I can click with, just like what the person earlier said.

J1g54w
post Mar 19 2019, 11:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lallanaland @ Mar 14 2019, 10:56 AM)
Given that you have reached over your marriage age and there are only left with two choices. Would you choose a person that never had relationship before or a person with tons of failed relationship given that there are only these two people you can choose.

Or... Screw those choices and stay forever alone
Stay free and rich.

What are they offering that's worth the trouble?
kohchuup
post Mar 21 2019, 03:42 PM

Getting Started

you choose your lifetime partner according to choices that u have or find the right one for yourself? BTW what do u think of marriage? Your purpose?

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0944sec    8.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th March 2019 - 11:55 AM