Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Official TM Unifi Mobile Fans Club & Enquiries V8, #khabar baik

views

plsharevme
post Feb 17 2020, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

I also porting from digi to unifi mobile 59 offer plan (normal unlimited 99), 1st few day the speed is very good,can easy up 30 to 50Mbps , but this few day no matter i run speed test at my house or outside with good coverages it only can up to 15Mbps......
is my sim capped? .....
plsharevme
post Feb 17 2020, 11:05 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Feb 17 2020, 10:44 PM)
Unifi capping quietly lo..
After certain GB usage......bam.....road block..
Syukur get 15Mbps.....but I suspect continue use more GB...
Bam....512kbps......hahahah
Robotic Modem era....Dial up.
can go complaint ? couse when i subscribe it no write have speed capped.....
plsharevme
post Feb 18 2020, 12:21 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Feb 18 2020, 09:02 AM)
you can try but you will need to do dedicated test on same location...to confirm speed capped.
But then if you tested after midnite....the speed Vrrrrooommm

mean congestion at that particular location at that particular time mean congestion lo...
But if your speedtest show consistent same NINJA SIPUT speed whener you are at work..home...lepak..makan
thorough the day for many weeks...

Then it is possible you got hardcapped because you reach a certain "trigger" quota where their AI system automatically capped you..

hohoho
When speed test some is slow is okay for me becouse i understand speedtest perform depend area, just the highest speed now it capped me at 15Mbps , so no matter i go where test , the max download speed i can get only 15Mbps, when i 1st get the sim , it can easy max at 30 to 50Mbps ,depend on place , no more now. so clear it capped me highest speed is 15Mbps.

i already make report let see how it going ........
plsharevme
post Feb 19 2020, 01:27 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(akira2001 @ Feb 18 2020, 04:29 PM)
You can make a report. They will reply you with repeated answer saying maybe due to congested or anything.
Need to do testing 3 times a day in same location
Even you show them the test result, they will repeat the same answer

"Hi. Sorry for late reply. Upon checking, the report still in midst of investigation by our team. Any update will be shared accordingly ya."
"Our technical team currently doing their best to improve our coverage all over Malaysia from time to time in order to provide the best service to our beloved customer. This process might take some time since it will be done by phase. You may try to follow the troubleshooting step from time to time."
"Pihak teknikal kami sentiasa memantau secara terperinci keadaan pencawang- pencawang sedia ada bagi memastikan ia mampu menampung keseluruhan perkhidmatan di sesuatu kawasan. Segala kesulitan amatlah dikesali."
I tried by twitter dm, came to dead silence after the test result is given to them. It has been nearly a month they didnt reply me even i ask for result from time to time. dead silence.

for live chat, i just tried to contact them again, they told me it is normal for your phone to have 2Mbps speed but its hotspot can reach 10Mbps due to signal. They keep insist saying no speed cap. when I ask how it is logic for phone be slower than its hotspot. they go dead silence again and wait until the chat auto end due to no reply for 3 minutes.

Based on my record, the speed started to cap after near 20GB then pass 100GB will left 7Mbps.
For Hotspot usage, the speed won't affected since it got limit.

Please let us know if you have different reply from them.
Have you try report to skmm ? we should be no silent couse it no state have speed capped at their website for package 99 unlimited.
plsharevme
post Feb 19 2020, 01:52 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(choonkeong @ Feb 19 2020, 01:46 AM)
My Bebas Complimentary No longer 7.5Mbps.
Now 4Mbps only.
if unlimted 99 capped at 4Mbps , i will no pay and make a report at skmm and report police , they also nothing can do to us.
plsharevme
post Feb 19 2020, 11:06 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(lexu2005 @ Feb 19 2020, 09:23 AM)
My Bebas still get 7Mbps.
What's make them want to capped ur speed to 4Mbps?
after capped, then next month the speed will recover to uncapped?
plsharevme
post Feb 19 2020, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Feb 19 2020, 11:28 AM)
Is it you keep downloading something?
If keep downloading, it takes around 20 minutes like that, straight away temporary capped your speed.

Same as my one yesterday night formatting my laptop, then Fresh New Update windows around 30 minutes.
Straight away capped my speed around 64kbps to 1mbps, nothing you can do it as you cannot think it is like Unifi Lite (Streamyx).
Of course they can't do anything to you, the worst they will bring your name to blacklist system.. Make you trouble you can't port out or register new postpaid account from others service provider.
That's simple.. rclxs0.gif
I believe he was downloading files.
But something I experience my device quite hot temperature, that will affect the speed too..
Because the device has itself to reduce speed to prevent over-heat.
I know they can do this becouse they are big company but we also can spread this no good new to any people want subscribe unifi mobile.
At the long run they are doing business with no good reputation. becouse they capped customer speed at so low speed.

And for new customer , beware of cheap but have contract. !!!!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0250sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:05 PM