Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Official TM Unifi Mobile Fans Club & Enquiries V8, #khabar baik

views

nebula87
post Mar 12 2019, 09:05 AM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

Hi Guys, I am thinking to switch out from Maxis with pathetic 5gb RM48 per month.

Is Unifi Mobile line reliable?

BTW, the RM99 per month unlimited data is tempting!!
nebula87
post Mar 12 2019, 09:28 AM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(GOPI56 @ Mar 12 2019, 09:25 AM)
From my experience Unifi line is getting better but it depends on your location.
I live near to Juru Autocity.

From the coverage map, it is showing covered with 4G.

Can you guys share what the plan you are currently using? let me refer abit. smile.gif
nebula87
post Mar 12 2019, 09:36 AM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(lowyat101 @ Mar 12 2019, 09:34 AM)
Why not just registered for a free SIM and try out yourself?
Last time I have registered one, but I have no time to go take it, so they forfeited my SIM card.

Now I want to port out from Stingy Maxis and try Unifi Mobile.
nebula87
post Mar 12 2019, 09:56 AM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(lowyat101 @ Mar 12 2019, 09:41 AM)
I see, then maybe can get a prepaid to try out? Coz the area might be covered, but your place might be in a blind spot. It's hard to estimate unless you try it out.

Like my parents place, 4G coverage but data is slow like hell, but at 200m away, 4G full speed.
QUOTE(zidane28 @ Mar 12 2019, 09:49 AM)
You can always just take Unifi Mobile prepaid to test the connectivity first, once okay, then only you decide whether to port to Unifi Mobile Postpaid or not.

My experiences...

When Unifi Mobile first launch (still called Webe at that time), I have to use Webe as my secondary lines while remain my Celcom as my main number, as at first, Webe have coverage, speed and SMS problem...

But now? While coverage still an issues, I quite satisfied with Unifi Mobile now, in fact I already terminate my second line and ported my Celcom to Unifi Mobile.

Heck, coverage even not an issues now when Unifi Mobile is cover by Celcom 3G and will be 4G in the future.

Btw, go for the 99 one for unlimited everything!
Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I will go get a free prepaid number to try it out with my other phone.

Since it said it is Free and comes with limited time 8GB free data.
nebula87
post Mar 15 2019, 01:29 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

I have requested for a sim, when choosing ebanking payment and the screen shows loading for 3-4mins, I thought it was my wifi, so I switch to data, It jumped to main screen.
And I can't continue the request already, talked to the Support, they said I need to wait few days for the request to expired only I can continue again.

Waited 3 days, Requested again, also stuck at payment loading screen. Then timeout when it loading for 5mins. I think I have to wait another 3 days to request again and choose credit card payment option.

Shit.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:34 PM