Official TM Unifi Mobile Fans Club & Enquiries V8, #khabar baik

JLA
post Jun 19 2021, 09:57 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(One_Nomi @ Jun 19 2021, 01:24 AM)
thats why i ask how's unifi air, want to convice my dad to switch
wireless mobile internet speed depend of many factor. get unifi bebas sim card and try ypurself.

if u lucky your area cover with band 40 high speed.
JLA
post Jun 20 2021, 08:33 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(destiny017 @ Jun 19 2021, 12:38 PM)
No use, im try to lock band 40 indoor but it's the speed is even worse conpare band 5. I only got good speed near my house main door which is the direction of signal tower to get 20 mbps
it wireless tech. good signal strength good speed, poor signal poor speed.
some people buy parabolik antenna plus low loss fat cable connected to router to get good speed.

JLA
post Jun 26 2021, 07:01 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(Oltromen Ripot @ Jun 26 2021, 03:27 PM)
History stored locally as long as you didn't log out or uninstall.
(as well uploaded to RM70j database)

tried just now by logout, login again. history cache zerorised. it won't restore old lines from the RM70 central db.
It by design. History location store locally To Prevent the Govt from Spying on You rclxms.gif

.. a recent viral video claiming the permissions required by the app meant the government is using it to spy on the public could lead to a few thousand users deleting the app.

He said such baseless claims not only caused unnecessary panic among users but could potentially lead to difficulties in conducting contact tracing.
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/202...-to-300/1928682
JLA
post Jun 28 2021, 11:45 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(james2306 @ Jun 28 2021, 02:35 AM)
I recently bought a prepaid sim pack to check how the line is at my work place/home.

But now im curious, how long will the line be active? What do i need to do to keep the line active?

They gave me 1 week bebas internet free as welcome gift.
JLA
post Jun 28 2021, 06:29 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(confusecius @ Jun 28 2021, 05:36 PM)
1gb free until end on year..
waaahhheeeyyyyy...  rclxm9.gif
PM terbaik

PENJANA end. PEMULIH start

This post has been edited by JLA: Jun 28 2021, 06:30 PM
JLA
post Jun 29 2021, 12:24 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(MNF0 @ Jun 29 2021, 11:13 AM)
Mine working just fine.
people reported so tm webe fix it cry.gif
JLA
post Jun 29 2021, 04:54 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(joeblow @ Jun 29 2021, 02:09 PM)

Can I check on the quality of Unifi Mobile? The new place I move to Unifi Mobile has full signal. But seems a lot of complains on the bank otp sms etc, ie receiving OTP verification sms performance very poor. How is this issue nowadays? Improved?

Also am I right to say Unifi Mobile has its own LTE network but uses Celcom for 2G/3G?

Many thanks.
no problem with shopee sms verification

yes. 2G 3G domestic roaming with celcom
JLA
post Jul 9 2021, 10:27 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(SleeplessEyes @ Jul 8 2021, 01:20 PM)
Would there be a possibility that YES 4G is sharing tower site with Unifi Mobile on some of it's tower site?

Reason being is , because when i went "Tower Hunting" with CellMapper, I found one school with YES tower, but then my Cell Mapper also shows Unifi tower barely a few metres away.
And no way in hell, a tower can be fixed in a housing area. (Im refering to Unifi tower, showing that its mapped on someone's house) .

Furthermore this is based on YES and Unifi share the same Band as Unifi (38 & 40) only.

Unifi Mobile own tower not sharing with another telco. TNB meter got WEBE marking
JB got telco tower with multi antenna on top of semi d house
Unifi Mobile setup this tower like as this pic in front of somebody rumah kampung

JLA
post Jul 15 2021, 08:32 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(azhar75 @ Jul 15 2021, 06:13 PM)
Habislah Band 3 Axiata... congestion kaw-kaw... Axiata's MVNOs also rebut Band 3 on the same cell tower...LOL...

P1 webe #BEBAS Axiata Band 3 P1 webe #BEBAS Band 40
user posted image user posted image

#5G_is_fake
#5G_forcing_telco_merger
#5G_makes_Band3_congested
Different tower bro.
webe connect to 150124 band 3 while tunetalk cell-id 150362

Not understand. Why 4G domestic roaming when webe already have tower ?
JLA
post Jul 16 2021, 09:00 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(SleeplessEyes @ Jul 16 2021, 07:36 AM)
Improve their coverage. Instead of building a new tower, share frequency and tower site with Celcom but using own hardware. This is what I have been understanding about MOCN. Correct me if I were to be wrong. But its not really roaming.

This video explains further:
https://youtu.be/VlzuxMR2xQ4?t=159

Soon, 5G may also be sharing:
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/celc...-southeast-asia  rclxms.gif

https://www.tm.com.my/Newsroom/Pages/U-MOBI...NNECTIVITY.aspx  laugh.gif
Multi-Operator Core Network (MOCN) is a tower solution for remote location like rural sarawak or kg kongsi 14
MOCN have nothing to do with 5G
https://soyacincau.com/2020/10/14/sarawak-s...ysia-luban-ulu/

1:29 for radio antenna
instead of multiple antenna, MOCN tower using single radio sharing with 4 telco. One tower rules them all

News said 4G roaming with celcom in place outside unifi mobile coverage but that place already have unifi mobile network coverage
JLA
post Jul 18 2021, 08:28 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(SleeplessEyes @ Jul 18 2021, 04:22 PM)
If you said MOCN have nothing to do with 5G, then why did Celcom and Maxis , and TM and Umobile conduct their MOCN trial on 5G? it means both Maxis and Celcom are looking into possibilities of sharing 5G network. Not I say. Below is what I found.
https://soyacincau.com/2020/01/16/celcom-ma...-mocn-malaysia/
dear sir,
please read news date.
thanks you

JLA
post Jul 24 2021, 09:51 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(reoz @ Jul 24 2021, 12:20 AM)
actually what are the differences between postpaid 99(promo price rm59)and prepaid bebas?

postpaid speed faster?

if port in to try, how long need to stay in order to port out?
postpaid vs freedom of prepaid
please read postpaid T&C
JLA
post Aug 2 2021, 10:05 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(SleeplessEyes @ Aug 1 2021, 01:00 PM)
Yes. Because all you need is to walk in, verify, and then you get your SIM card on the spot. Ready for Port in.
Been there , done that already.
RM 10 is still quite a sum of money, heck even Lazada or shopee delivery charges is way lesser than this (even for a SIM Pack) . I dont know about you, maybe you can afford it yourself.

Additional RM 10, can buy a new SIM pack with some credit.
So thats why (previously) I walked in, because the TM Point is located nearby my home.

To answer everyone's doubt whether is it still open:
https://www.tm.com.my/OnlineHelp/Announceme...nationwide.aspx

Short answer: Yes. Except for EMCO areas.
it depend on situations. Not everyone is the same

For some people, transport going to TM point and back home more than RM10 and take a few hours.
JLA
post Aug 4 2021, 09:55 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(4WD_er @ Aug 4 2021, 08:21 PM)
OKok I deleted my question. Currently none of my family members are using TM. So just want to find out coz I saw quite some complaints about unifi notorious speed cut after 30GB.

Kids do study from mobile now and real struggle with the current providers. They use quite a lot of data as their schools required long hours each day. Something like from 8am till 4pm, almost everyday.  Then at night has tutorials or discussions. Definitely need 150GB or there about.  My house area just outside fibre optics coverage. So unifi broadband is out for me, Streamyx is there but line speed is shitty.

I can do with mobile still, but need high data and higher speed than 5mbps, best more than 10mbps at all times.
get unifi bebas prepaid sim card.
unlimited hotspot modem router
free 1 week unlimited LTE with limited speed around 8 mbps
after that can test free 1gb daily high speed howf ast can go

YES shopee RM1 sim card free 10gb/30 days.

JLA
post Aug 9 2021, 09:34 PM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(alpha @ Aug 9 2021, 03:21 PM)
trying to susbcribe to jaringan prihatin unifi mobile for b40, but when trying to subscribe, it mentioned, you have already  subscribed to jaringan prihatin program, but i don't subscribe with any prihatin package before, anyone encounter such problem? How to solve this problem? TQ
go to handphone shop that offer jaringan perihatin.
they can tell you already claim with which telco
JLA
post Aug 12 2021, 11:37 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(4WD_er @ Aug 12 2021, 08:58 AM)
I nearly forgot that I have had a unifi bebas sim since 2 years ago when they first launched with 20GB free.  Now still got 6GB LTE data.  Had it tested and there is Band 40 nearby.  So this mean I can reload a RM35 pass for 30 days and have unlimited hotspot correct ?

RSSNR zero ?
buy RM0.00 FREE 1GB daily and test the speed
JLA
post Aug 19 2021, 06:33 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(ck2chan @ Aug 19 2021, 02:25 AM)
Anyone have issue with unifi mobile apps?Cannot reload or see current balance. Keep pop up Awkward message.

i think webe outsource cheapest app developer from africa. No BM language option. Even small MVNO telco app speak multi language

Upgrade unifi app. clear cache. re-login
Still have problem ? Upgrade android system webview.
Still have problem ? Downgrade android system webview like i did with old ZTE A520 Maxis SKMM promotion unit

JLA
post Sep 17 2021, 10:56 AM

2,299 posts

probally to fix aw never settle error
JLA
post Sep 22 2021, 10:41 AM

2,299 posts

QUOTE(ZzZzz... @ Sep 20 2021, 01:21 PM)
noted bro.  thumbup.gif

any recommend modem?
310 vs 315 is LAN port
olax max pro hit and miss with bebas sim card
if band 40 signal is good, bajet cat 4 smartphone like altitude 3 also can use.
JLA
post Sep 23 2021, 08:12 AM

2,299 posts

We apologise as our unifi Mobile system upgrade is taking a bit longer than we expected. Rest assured that we are working our level best to expedite the exercise soonest possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kami memohon maaf memandangkan aktiviti naiktaraf sistem unifi Mobile mengambil lebih masa daripada yang kami jangkakan. Kami sedang berusaha sedaya-upaya menyelesaikan aktiviti ini secepat mungkin. Maaf di atas segala kesulitan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!

As some of you might already know, unifi Mobile will be undergoing an upgrading phase, starting with the cessation of unifi Mobile self-care portal and mobilecare@unifi app on 19 August 2021 and the new single sign-on for unifi Community.

So what’s next?

There will be a system upgrading for unifi Mobile postpaid and unifi Mobile Prepaid (including BIZ account) and this exercise will commence at:

12.01 a.m on 21 September 2021 until 11.30 a.m on 22 September 2021 (Registration & Modify Order)
2.00 p.m. on 21 September 2021 until 11:30 a.m. on 22 September 2021 (Bill payment & Passes purchase)

Yes, there will be another major downtime, but this is to serve you better in future.

During the migration downtime, please note that you will not be able to perform the following activities:

Bill payment
Data pass purchase (prepaid)
Pay as you use (PAYU) transactions

However, don't worry because your existing data or plan will not be interrupted. You can still use the call, sms, and data services as usual.

What should you expect from after this migration? What is new?

The changes that you might expect after this migration are as follow:

click here > https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/Product-a...grade/m-p/57407

13 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Top

0.0243sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:41 PM