QUOTE(tengyongseng @ Mar 10 2019, 01:17 AM)
Hello all grab drivers, I am planning to rent a car for doing grab in KL/Selangor area, anyone who stay in KL/Selangor can share screenshot of your earning history for the last 2 weeks (and number of ride everyday)? And few more questions to answer.....
1. How many hours and which hours you work everyday?5.30pm to 11.30pm Weekday
2. Most frequent drive area?Kl city
3. How many do u grab a week?Weekend full day
4. How much earning after deduct everything (commission etc.)?No luck rm20/hour or less.. Lucky rm30/hour plus minus... Very lucky rm40/hour plus plus
5. How much petrol spend and average how many km per week?Weekday nite 10liter... Weekend wholeday 20lit
6. Any car rental company (RM350) for e-hailing recommendation?No.
Hopefully can answer my concern and thanks in advance for anyone who willing to share their information. Thank you.
Start driving... ask less question b4 driving and ask more question after driving. Every driver is different. What works for Tom, Dick and Harry might not work for you.
No screenshot provided... bcos LHDN and MOT will use it against us. Where do Ant Loke get the idea that Grab drivers earn 20K per month? It is from the stupid person show off their earning laaa back in 2014. Now in 2019, we still have live by that fact which is no longer achievable.
My advice? If you have other better ways to get income, go for it instead of grab. If you have no other but have to grab, Please start driving because you have no choice anyway...