TOPGLOVE & HARTA
VITROX
PENTAMASTER
PADINI
SUNWAY REIT IGB REIT

Lady C.
post Apr 16 2019, 07:54 PM

37 posts

I bought gas futures. I think the price of gas is cheap now. I'm looking at a stochastic, it's in the oversold zone. If you look at the price, it is near the previous lows.
Weekly

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
normanTE
post Apr 22 2019, 06:28 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

Guan chong up 10% today that is why..
gonfeeces
post Apr 23 2019, 07:09 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

gamuda
exdtan
post Apr 25 2019, 12:40 AM

Casual
332 posts

edgenta, genm, dufu, inari, dayang, bplant, revenue....

why ? become some can goreng, some can keep. I dont like buying all 'long-term hold' counter. because i dont know how long will it takes to return and plus its 2019 and big crash is not here yet

This post has been edited by exdtan: Apr 25 2019, 12:41 AM
mapeyeo1
post May 3 2019, 12:59 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

Hi, just started working, and i want to venture into investing world asap, so just wanna ask whats the criteria of choosing stocks if u want to goreng? low PE ratio? today saw lafarge is one of the top gainers
Lady C.
post May 4 2019, 07:00 PM

37 posts

I will buy Tesla Motors. Because the head of Tesla agreed with the regulator on the procedure of publication in social networks. Earlier, Ilona Mask was accused of manipulating the market through tweeter posts. Technically, the shares are at the lower boundary of their corridor. Oscillators are oversold.
Weekly

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Yggdrasil
post May 4 2019, 08:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,208 posts

QUOTE(Lady C. @ May 4 2019, 07:00 PM)
I will buy Tesla Motors. Because the head of Tesla agreed with the regulator on the procedure of publication in social networks. Earlier, Ilona Mask was accused of manipulating the market through tweeter posts. Technically, the shares are at the lower boundary of their corridor. Oscillators are oversold.
Weekly
Tesla has been making losses though. Not sure if it will turnaround. No doubt people think Elon will reach Mars.

user posted image
icemanfx
post May 5 2019, 03:33 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

QUOTE(Lady C. @ May 4 2019, 07:00 PM)
Weekly
Tesla is still unable to deliver model 3 to its own target despite delay mean there are issues they couldn't resolve. Until these issues are resolved, expect it to be in the red.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: May 5 2019, 03:34 PM
Taikor.Taikun
post May 5 2019, 06:25 PM

Enthusiast
967 posts

Still targeting O&G, Tech, Banking n Construction
Lady C.
post May 8 2019, 03:39 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ May 5 2019, 03:33 PM)
Tesla is still unable to deliver model 3 to its own target despite delay mean there are issues they couldn't resolve. Until these issues are resolved, expect it to be in the red.
Thanks, I will keep in mind. However, Tesla's shares have fallen, and perhaps these rumors have already been taken into account. Now Tesla is oversold, and if not a reversal, then the upward correction can be expected.
Cubalagi
post May 8 2019, 06:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,788 posts

Maybank and Tenaga are now looking attractive. drool.gif
Pewufod
post May 8 2019, 07:09 PM

Regular
1,481 posts

QUOTE(normanTE @ Apr 16 2019, 07:48 PM)
GUAN CHONG
MERGE
AEONCR
AHEALTH
MAYBANK
PUBLIC BANK
LPI
TOPGLOVE & HARTA
VITROX
PENTAMASTER
PADINI
SUNWAY REIT IGB REIT
this list is actually pretty good
tadashi987
post May 10 2019, 05:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,085 posts

QUOTE(tupaiz @ Mar 28 2019, 05:01 PM)
eh how to start doing stock business like you guys ah? can teach me not..
there are plenty of sifu in the market, paid course icon_idea.gif
tadashi987
post May 10 2019, 05:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,085 posts

QUOTE(mapeyeo1 @ May 3 2019, 12:59 AM)
Hi, just started working, and i want to venture into investing world asap, so just wanna ask whats the criteria of choosing stocks if u want to goreng? low PE ratio? today saw lafarge is one of the top gainers
first of all, you need to know which sort of strategy u used, short trader? long term investor?
VyvernS
post May 10 2019, 05:42 PM

~Keep Your Eyes on the Monitor~
1,954 posts

Congratulations on getting a job and able to want to invest.... rclxms.gif

But "asap" is dangerous, because in the stock market, if you rush into it and are not careful, you'll end up the one that get goreng...

I'm not one who is good at goreng (maybe just eating pisang goreng), but you can start by reading books, differentiate what the authors tell you - Fundamental Analysis vs. Technical Analysis, identify what type of analysis you like, know your risk appetite (volatile vs. non-volatile stock - although for goreng, they usually are volatile), do some "fake" trades or some call it paper trade (try it on paper), see what suits you, how you set your buy/sell (even if you goreng, you need to know when you wanna buy/sell), then see if you made a profit or not, and if it meet your return on investment. Perhaps this will give you an idea of how, when, what to trade.

All in all, for me, it's a long-ish process to learn and invest (or trade). Until today, I'm no sifu or guru. Just making sure I get my ROI is all I want.

Investor88 P
post May 11 2019, 09:52 AM

Probation
6 posts

Looking on just one ratio like the PE ratio is a wrong strategy. P/E alone does not tell you whether its cheap or expensive. Stock valuation is much more complicate than this. Lafarge went up because of buy over by YTL cement.
Lady C.
post May 14 2019, 02:31 AM

37 posts

Tesla Motors fell down, but not very much. I still believe that soon will move up.

Tell me, where do you see the news?

"Tesla is still unable to deliver model 3 to its own target "

Where did they write about it?

This post has been edited by Lady C.: May 14 2019, 02:33 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
ordinaryfolks P
post May 14 2019, 10:59 AM

Probation
3 posts

friend working in SCGM, friend say the boss want to privatize the company, so now pressing down the price, is it normal for a company press down before privatize the company?
GSCboy
post May 14 2019, 11:02 AM

Regular
1,196 posts

QUOTE(ordinaryfolks @ May 14 2019, 10:59 AM)
friend working in SCGM, friend say the boss want to privatize the company, so now pressing down the price, is it normal for a company press down before privatize the company?
of course, cause its cheaper to buy over the share, maybe a lower premium, that is why now when the market drops, there might be a lot of merger, privatization or boss buyback their own share blush.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:37 AM