Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hotlink Red App., SMS TAC varification.

views

TSDOSK10
post Mar 8 2019, 06:49 AM, updated 6y ago

1 posts

I’m using my SIM Hotlink SIM card on an iPad, when I download the Hotlink Red app it need an sms TAC verification. But I can’t receive sms on an iPad, is there another way to logon to the app to purchase internet passes without using the app?
#Hotlink
post Mar 8 2019, 04:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(DOSK10 @ Mar 8 2019, 06:49 AM)
I’m using my SIM Hotlink SIM card on an iPad, when I download the Hotlink Red app it need an sms TAC verification. But I can’t receive sms on an iPad, is there another way to logon to the app to purchase internet passes without using the app?
Hi DOSK10,

You can try to create an account in a mobile device (that have call/SMS function) after insert the SIM card. Then put it back to your iPad and login to the app afterward.

Thank you.
yoonchuan
post Jan 7 2023, 05:55 PM

Casual
497 posts

Hi friend ....

Good day to you. Just try my luck to message you as i found your thread which i facing the same thing.

Do you still using hotlink prepaid now ? I just notice IPAD is not support the SMS and call. :-)

Thanks.

Ang

!@#$%^
post Jan 8 2023, 10:56 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(yoonchuan @ Jan 7 2023, 05:55 PM)
Hi friend ....

Good day to you. Just try my luck to message you as i found your thread which i facing the same thing.

Do you still using hotlink prepaid now ? I just notice IPAD is not support the SMS and call.  :-)

Thanks.

Ang
no way
alangeorge
post Jan 14 2023, 08:15 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

hello, suddenly my phone hotlink app cannot receive TAC
what should i do ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled