Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dispute against Dishonest seller Akisusu

skyforcerld
post Mar 13 2019, 03:48 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(FusionX @ Mar 13 2019, 03:43 PM)
1. Before you continue insulting the moderating team, read the rules. If you can't do something as simple as that, don't trade in the forum
2. You have the very right to complain that the seller wasn't being completely open about the order being a back-to-back one. However, you did not suffer any financial losses (seller did not scam your money). If you claimed to have received a faulty board, you settle it by sending it back to the seller for RMA. If you refused to do so at your own discretion, you are not trying to resolve the dispute

I side with neither of you. Personally, I do not like Akisusu's track records but at the same time, I do not like how you are trying to blow up the issue when you are not trying to settle the dispute and then blame moderators for not helping you. If you are not trying to resolve the dispute yourself, you do not have the right to harass the seller repeatedly in his other sales topics.

Send your board in for RMA and get a replacement or refund, resolve it, move on and stop trading with the seller again after that. You have already made your point about the seller's attitude and I believe many members have already seen that.

3. Regarding your report on the seller releasing your personal information, we can't see any personally identifiable information such as name, IC, address, contact number and whatnot that makes the actin illegal. Most sensitive identifiable information in the picture has already been censored off.
Finally, there is actual mods here!! Hurray!

a) I can agreed with your stand and your point of view, even if i don't like it, but the last point i cannot agree. Someone can get away with releasing private information of customers just because they got scared and edit their post after being reported? doh.gif Seriously???

b) And knowing Akisusu has bad track records and repeated offender, why isn't a dispute tag being given?

c) And he has THREATEN ME AT LEAST 3 TIMES in the whatsapp. That is ok too?

Btw, the post that i reported do have part of my address there, probably you didn't see it or missed it.

Dear Mod, if you say it's ok for (a), (b) and ©, then i will have nothing more to say and won't pursue this matter further as it will be futile here, as the level of consumer protection will obviously be taken for granted.

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 13 2019, 04:07 PM
aKiSuSu
post Mar 13 2019, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Mar 13 2019, 03:48 PM)
Finally, there is actual mods here!! Hurray!

I can agreed with your stand and your point of view, even if i don't like it, but the last point i cannot agree. Someone can get away with releasing private information of customers just because they got scared and edit their post after being reported? doh.gif Seriously???

And knowing Akisusu has bad track records and repeated offender, why isn't a dispute tag being given?

Btw, the post that i reported do have part of my address there, probably you didn't see it.
If there is a log mod can check whether any private info being released. rolleyes.gif like you claim that I release your address.
The only edit I done is to cross the middle name of the images. Sharing tracking code is prove myself is not a crime, because you started it by writing at every single one of my thread that I cannot deliver on time.

Please stop fake claiming to frame me just like you framing me your mobo is dead of arrival and when I ask u to send back for RMA and checking u refuse and send to other ppl to repair?? (I dont even know its real, probably just making it up so he can continue to attack me.)

Threaten what? copy pasting from my early post (include images of whatsapp that he claim is "threatening":
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Oh and, I think you are the one who threaten me that you want my business to die and you will do whatever it takes to "harass me", u said it urself in this thread.

I do get dispute from time to time with 3 that is not closed right now, but there is not one time I do not resolve it in a matter alongside my evidence. I have evidence to counter-claim. Not one of them I scammed anyone's money or run away, I am always here if any buyer is unhappy with his purchase be it the item is broken or etc, I am a man of evidence and reason and t&c, if the item is broken the warranty is stated clearly, if its 7 days after item received then its 7 days, any warranty claim from 1 month later or etc is not my fault. if the customer is right I will definitely refund or resolve the issue, provided is fair.

1st dispute from 2 years ago - Buyer already claimed warranty with me 2 times, every success RMA I provided videos of the buyer motherboard actually is not broken as it turns on at my place and remailed back to him, everything is as procedure, but the 3rd time buyer send back without informing me, and item is lost because of that, and buyer then claim i m responsible for the item that is out of warranty, if the buyer did inform and arrange with me for the 3rd RMA i dont see the dispute thread able to start.

2nd dispute from recently over RM100 deposit - The person who made the deposit did not meet up with me or reply to me over my whatsapp chat that I already uploaded images, and after awhile its considered bailing out, when he bails out deposit is not refundable, so I have the rights to sell the item to another LYN member with 100 discount.

Your case - You make a dispute because I made a dispute on u "trying to claim a refund when you didn't send me back the item first", and ur dispute over an item being late for 1-2 working date from the date we agreed on, and then refuse to go for the refund path as we agreed, and also u claim mobo is DOA and u refuse to send back to me. Alot to say about this. If you unwilling to resolve when I am here, please do not go around and harass me in my selling thread, even its reported and removed u do it again, up to 9 times now, what does that says about you? Constantly leaving comments about "akisusu" is a scammer or liar or whatever in other ppl's dispute thread, what does that says about you? Bumping up old dispute from 2 years and 3 months ago of mine instead of focusing in your own dispute thread, what does that say about you? You have 0 intention to resolve anything when you made the dispute thread, and you also claim you made this thread out to revenge against me because I made a thread on you, what does says about you? I have provided full refund option since 22th Feb(check whatsapp chat log post#5) and on March 6th(check post #43), and also in the same time provided option for you to mail back for warranty RMA since u claim is DOA on receive for checking what issue is it, you refused to corporate(most likely fake and item is in good condition tbh just by the refusal of mailing back but claim DOA so he can frame me further), and you continued to harass me everywhere, what does that says about you?

like rlly, just read the whatsapp chatlog that i posted above to see what he claimed. I repost here for convenience.
https://i.imgur.com/jxJvcgu
https://i.imgur.com/il1gaDh
https://i.imgur.com/4eykQYf
https://i.imgur.com/aHoLUgN
https://i.imgur.com/GlPuUpb
https://i.imgur.com/bMAIqrX
https://i.imgur.com/eZEQome
https://i.imgur.com/Ss7SyqB
https://i.imgur.com/80C9y6T
(this is the end part, for full whatsapp chatlog refer to post #5 of this thread)

I have 100 good sales with some of them leaving nice feedback on my thread and alot of them leave nice fedback on whatsapp, and within them will have 1-2 bad sales because maybe the buyer did not want to corporate and insist on something only despite no EVIDENCE OR PROVEN or is buyer's own mistake or buyer just being unreasonable, this is not my problem tbh, this is also why i give out T&C before to every buyer before any deal starts. This track record so far from all this dispute due to my arrogant and aggressiveness might make me looks bad but I am a genuine seller none-the less. If you respect me and resolve nicely I will definitely respect you and resolve nicely accordingly.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 13 2019, 05:11 PM
aKiSuSu
post Mar 13 2019, 05:24 PM

Getting Started

tl;dr

u have already been warned by mod.
and since u already made your decision back then to refuse for refund multiple times on 26th feb and 6th of march and refuse to send back item for rma(since u claimed is dead) when u received the item on 5th of march which is also the date u opened this thread, it has been more than a week now, you wanna claim u send to other ppl to repair it is ur problem, i unable to verify whether your statement is truth or not when you unwilling to provide any evidence and unwilling to return item for checking, as of now 13th of march the warranty period of 3 days after receival of item is already over, do not try to make more story as of now, this is considered closed.

if you continue to harass me in other threads and my own selling threads or at some places i will to report u, i believe multiple harassment will get you banned be it temperorily in lyn.

and this.

6) Please kindly close the topic if your dispute has been settled.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 13 2019, 07:42 PM
skyforcerld
post Mar 14 2019, 12:03 PM

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 13 2019, 05:24 PM)
tl;dr

u have already been warned by mod.
and since u already made your decision back then to refuse for refund multiple times on 26th feb and 6th of march and refuse to send back item for rma(since u claimed is dead) when u received the item on 5th of march which is also the date u opened this thread, it has been more than a week now, you wanna claim u send to other ppl to repair it is ur problem, i unable to verify whether your statement is truth or not when you unwilling to provide any evidence and unwilling to return item for checking, as of now 13th of march the warranty period of 3 days after receival of item is already over, do not try to make more story as of now, this is considered closed.

if you continue to harass me in other threads and my own selling threads or at some places i will to report u, i believe multiple harassment will get you banned be it temperorily in lyn.

and this.

6) Please kindly close the topic if your dispute has been settled.
Nope. This case will never close.

It will serves as a reminder to all future prospect buyers the dishonest seller that you are.

aKiSuSu
post Mar 14 2019, 03:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Mar 14 2019, 12:03 PM)
Nope. This case will never close.

It will serves as a reminder to all future prospect buyers the dishonest seller that you are.
You mean its because you refused to resolve the shit you brought up yourself hmm.gif ?

You only have the right to blame me that I failed to inform you the item is back-tracked and where I also apologized for it already since way back on the 4th working day of out deal, and you agreed to a later delivery but somehow you turn it around and eat your own words later on where we all can see. And the other stuff you have been spitting is untruth(where you slapped your own face when I provided evidence and also the tracking is genuine where you kept claiming is fake just because it late update by 1 working day) and is a form a defamation.

Also your main motive as you quoted in this thread and in whatsapp, you wanted to make revenge on me because I made a dispute thread on you, you want to make my business die hmm.gif , so damn obvious.

Up to you if you wanna leave the thread on, I have no power against that. You already been warned by mod to not cause anymore harassment on me and not to spit anymore untruth information and insults, if you do and I found out I will bring the case to your company and your superior (I know your name, your position and your address and so on), and also will take legal action of defamation accordingly.

Thank you.

CyrusWong
post Mar 14 2019, 04:52 PM

Kirino Kosaka ♥
Group: Senior Member

a) I can agreed with your stand and your point of view, even if i don't like it, but the last point i cannot agree. Someone can get away with releasing private information of customers just because they got scared and edit their post after being reported? doh.gif Seriously???
Btw, the post that i reported do have part of my address there, probably you didn't see it or missed it.
if you think someone leak your private information to the public over the internet without your consent, you can make a mcmc report and request a take down.

mcmc is very efficient in handling such case.

admin here has no way to know that is really your address or not

https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/

b) And knowing Akisusu has bad track records and repeated offender, why isn't a dispute tag being given?
last time I did pm and ask the same question to a admin

if no one requesting it, admin usually won't issue dispute tag, coz they are human, not system, no way dispute tag will be issued out automatically.

no dispute tag issued until now, it might be the previous forumer who complaints against him did not make the request.

for reference, check this: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2616169/all

there are hell lot of forumer who are victims and complaint against tashfinsheikh, I'm one of it, but until today no dispute tag issued to that account, coz no one request it.

whether the seller lie to you, scam you, threaten you, it is all part of the transaction process, and

"Lowyat.NET is not responsible for any transactions conducted here."

Dear Mod, if you say it's ok for (a), (b) and ©, then i will have nothing more to say and won't pursue this matter further as it will be futile here, as the level of consumer protection will obviously be taken for granted.
If you think your consumer rights has been breached you can report to KPDNKK

https://eaduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/

Added on
I'm not standing at either side of you, both side got wrong here and there.

but it seems like the major fault should be on the seller

did not mention it's preorder item <- this is what started all this
did not deliver within promised time

rest is some small fault here and there incl you as the buyer
aKiSuSu
post Mar 14 2019, 05:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Mar 14 2019, 04:52 PM)
But it seems like major fault should be on seller.

did not mention it's preorder item <- this is what started all this
did not deliver within promised time

I need to provide some correction here:

take note on whatsapp shows seller approach buyer and after explained the situation where the item is going to be delayed, seller provided refund option but buyer didn't take it and came up with an agreement to receive the item on 1st of march friday or full refund.

the agreement is(as shown in whatsapp) if did not delivery within promised time(which is 1st of march friday), buyer mail me back the item and get a full refund, but buyer didn't follow through when that happens(item is updated on sunday and delivered on tuesday), there shouldn't be a problem if buyer just mail me back the item(without opening or tampering it) and get a full refund, instead he chosen to start taunting in whatsapp chat and created all this mess(because I made a dispute thread on him.)

And buyer has never once try to solve any dispute he created the whole time, if you follow through the thread, the purpose of buyer opening this thread is to blow up the issue (quote from him "i m going to make your business dead" in this thread) and continued to attack the seller for irrelevant things including pm insults and constantly defaming for stuff that isn't true(example leaking info and etc) and major harassment on every seller's thread(which all got reported, removed and warned).

I also recommend to read post#5 for full whatsapp chat especially the ending cause u said major fault on seller, you can see if seller is truly the person with issue or the buyer.

And you shouldn't really compare me to other asshole scammer who steal LYN forumer's money and ran away and gone and no refund didn't get a dispute, I am a genuine seller.

Thanks for your reply provided too. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 14 2019, 05:52 PM
CyrusWong
post Mar 14 2019, 07:19 PM

Kirino Kosaka ♥

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 14 2019, 05:34 PM)
I need to provide some correction here:

take note on whatsapp shows seller approach buyer and after explained the situation where the item is going to be delayed, seller provided refund option but buyer didn't take it and came up with an agreement to receive the item on 1st of march friday or full refund.

the agreement is(as shown in whatsapp) if did not delivery within promised time(which is 1st of march friday), buyer mail me back the item and get a full refund, but buyer didn't follow through when that happens(item is updated on sunday and delivered on tuesday), there shouldn't be a problem if buyer just mail me back the item(without opening or tampering it) and get a full refund, instead he chosen to start taunting in whatsapp chat and created all this mess(because I made a dispute thread on him.)

And buyer has never once try to solve any dispute he created the whole time, if you follow through the thread, the purpose of buyer opening this thread is to blow up the issue (quote from him "i m going to make your business dead" in this thread) and continued to attack the seller for irrelevant things including pm insults and constantly defaming for stuff that isn't true(example leaking info and etc) and major harassment on every seller's thread(which all got reported, removed and warned).

I also recommend to read post#5 for full whatsapp chat especially the ending cause u said major fault on seller, you can see if seller is truly the person with issue or the buyer.

And you shouldn't really compare me to other asshole scammer who steal LYN forumer's money and ran away and gone and no refund didn't get a dispute, I am a genuine seller.

Thanks for your reply provided too.  thumbsup.gif
you have the effort to state all your T&C in your sales thread but not the one word "preorder"

you should have stated it clearly in the sales thread, or even mention it clearly before buyer transfer the money to you

you can't just justify it using the reason of "good after sale service & angry customer"

the buyer response is expected, what unexpected is you selling preorder item without mentioning it's preorder

"preorder/ready stock" is very big different, in the conversation you still go ask back buyer what's the different, oh my god.

This post has been edited by CyrusWong: Mar 14 2019, 07:20 PM
aKiSuSu
post Mar 14 2019, 07:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Mar 14 2019, 07:19 PM)
you have the effort to state all your T&C in your sales thread but not the one word "preorder"

you should have stated it clearly in the sales thread, or even mention it clearly before buyer transfer the money to you

you can't just justify it using the reason of "good after sale service & angry customer"

the buyer response is expected, what unexpected is you selling preorder item without mentioning it's preorder

"preorder/ready stock" is very big different, in the conversation you still go ask back buyer what's the different, oh my god.
Just a correction.
the item is not a pre-order item, firstly, is out of stock and backtracked, and then the item got resent back to origin(because of another issue, which cause the 4-7 working days delivery unable to deliver), I am taking the full blame for this since the start, he has full right to complaint on me for that but not every other stuff. And it is also the reason why I approach and inform the buyer about it the whole thing and to sort it out.

If the buyer doesn't want the item he could have opted for full refund on that day. We ended up agree-ing on the agreement where if buyer received it later than 1st of March, then he will mail me back the item and I give him a full refund, problem is that never happened, buyer did not mail me back the item when he received it to go through the full refund but instead he created this topic (on the very same day he received the item) because of another reason which u can read on the last day whatsapp chat.

Tell me which side is trying to cause trouble and blow up issue and which side is trying to resolve issue.

I apologize if my this msg is very agressive towards you, thanks for the feedback.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Mar 14 2019, 08:55 PM
CyrusWong
post Mar 14 2019, 08:01 PM

Kirino Kosaka ♥

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Mar 14 2019, 07:30 PM)
Just a correction.
the item is not a pre-order item, firstly, is out of stock and backtracked, and then the item got resent back to origin(because of another issue), I am taking the full blame for this since the start, he has full right to complaint on me for that but not every other stuff. And it is also the reason why I approach and inform the buyer about it the whole thing and to sort it out.

If the buyer doesn't want the item he could have opted for full refund on that day. We ended up agree-ing on the agreement where if buyer received it later than 1st of March, then he will mail me back the item and I give him a full refund, problem is that never happened.
that's what I'm trying to say

early part and later part of this whole incident

early part fault is on you as what you admit above, later part of this incident fault is on customer as of how customer response

both also got wrong here and there, can't just say one side wrong

but, "later part" wouldn't have happen if "early part" did not happen

if you think the major fault should be on the "later part", then I have nothing to say liao also sweat.gif

Added on
Every person point of view is different, you as the seller, the buyer, admin, me, and other forumer here, of coz every person will have different point of view, I just simply point out my view only.

Thus, I'm not going to contribute any more post into this thread, I'm an outsider anyway

The rest still up to you two to solve with each other, good luck and peace icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by CyrusWong: Mar 14 2019, 08:03 PM
aKiSuSu
post Mar 14 2019, 08:04 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Mar 14 2019, 08:01 PM)

early part fault is on you as what you admit above, later part of this incident fault is on customer as of how customer response

if you think the major fault should be on the "later part", then I have nothing to say liao also sweat.gif

Added on
Every person point of view is different, you as the seller, the buyer, admin, me, and other forumer here, of coz every person will have different point of view, I just simply point out my view only.

Thus, I'm not going to contribute any more post into this thread, I'm an outsider anyway

The rest still up to you two to solve with each other, good luck and peace icon_rolleyes.gif
Alright, thanks for your feedback thumbsup.gif
skyforcerld
post Mar 18 2019, 11:56 AM

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Mar 14 2019, 08:01 PM)

Added on

Thanks for your input. Some people here will always syiok sendiri and write 10 pages of TLDR declaring himself innnoccent. rolleyes.gif I gave up talking to brick wall.

Just to update. The technician i have sent the mobo to said that it is not worth to repair anymore as the ICs burnt are expensive and needs lots of work.

Oh well. Get to free bump this thread and reminds everyone of scums like Akisusu!

aKiSuSu
post Mar 18 2019, 02:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Mar 18 2019, 11:56 AM)
Thanks for your input. Some people here will always syiok sendiri and write 10 pages of TLDR declaring himself innnoccent. rolleyes.gif  I gave up talking to brick wall.

Just to update. The technician i have sent the mobo to said that it is not worth to repair anymore as the ICs burnt are expensive and needs lots of work.

Oh well. Get to free bump this thread and reminds everyone of scums like Akisusu!
self refuse to return and then continue to call people scum, very good.

mod please do something about this user thanks. flex.gif
kosuke09211
post Mar 19 2019, 10:11 PM

Casual

Too long to follow. Correct me if im getting this wrong.
So the current situation is OP still on akisusu tails on the refund thingy? BUT still refuse to send back the item?
empstar
post Mar 20 2019, 02:41 PM

Can make movie....
skyforcerld
post Mar 21 2019, 06:22 PM

QUOTE(kosuke09211 @ Mar 19 2019, 10:11 PM)
Too long to follow. Correct me if im getting this wrong.
So the current situation is OP still on akisusu tails on the refund thingy? BUT still refuse to send back the item?
Bro, i vomitted blood dealing with him. Besides, I am not gonna be held hostage and be potentially threaten for another few months by sending the item back to him. Not worth it man. I will rather lose a bit of money than die of high blood pressure.

So, friendly reminder again to all, not to deal with this dishonest seller.

Have a nice weekend peeps!
aKiSuSu
post Mar 21 2019, 06:54 PM

Getting Started

Funny, TS can make up shit like return to me and wait "few months" that doesn't even exist....

There is an option called return and get a refund immediately...

u wanna create drama and purposely escalate problem dont blame on others.
magnesium
post Mar 21 2019, 07:22 PM

Regular

I as a reader clearly stated SELLER IS WRONG

If out of stock pls let buyer know u need to order and it will be late

1. Seller lied on stock availability

2. Seller failed to inform buyer either to wait for the item arrive or refund immediately.

MOD PLEASE AWARD DISPUTE TAG TO THIS SELLER.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0712sec    5.83    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th March 2019 - 11:20 AM