156 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Liverpool LYN Kop Talk - 2018/2019, LIV 2 : 0 WOF #YNWA

views

Lionel90
post Apr 19 2019, 05:44 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Apr 19 2019, 05:30 PM)
I've got phobia of gold and also silver sponsor logos already... they all never last and will slowly melt...
i will buy the black gold cap again tho once it's in stock... bored of wearing jerseys already...plain black tshirts ftw.
Gold and silver logo? Try white one! IINM that's the first away kit under NB, the black one with red outlines at the sleeves, my 'Standard Chartered' has come off here and there. ranting.gif

I wanna see how long this season one last...
Lionel90
post Apr 19 2019, 05:45 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Apr 19 2019, 05:35 PM)
user posted image

meaning if we beat Barca, we be UCL Champions this Season
That's freaking odds. Football is played by 22 and more players, not by the actuaries of betting company.
Everdying
post Apr 19 2019, 05:49 PM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ Apr 19 2019, 05:44 PM)
Gold and silver logo? Try white one! IINM that's the first away kit under NB, the black one with red outlines at the sleeves, my 'Standard Chartered' has come off here and there. ranting.gif

I wanna see how long this season one last...
thing with white is that u can later acetone it off...
but silver / gold is extremely hard to do.
Lionel90
post Apr 19 2019, 06:22 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Apr 19 2019, 05:49 PM)
thing with white is that u can later acetone it off...
but silver / gold is extremely hard to do.
Oh, didn't know such trick. Learnt something! notworthy.gif

Still unmoved about buying it. Buy first, regret later, probably. tongue.gif
Everdying
post Apr 19 2019, 08:29 PM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

go go go... get rm50 voucher and no need pay 9 pounds postage.
Attached Image
sahathai
post Apr 19 2019, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

Home kit is actually better than the current kit. I might be bias cos I always love the thin line stripes. Could do a better work on collar and perhaps on that stupid square on the sleeves thou..
Batmobile96
post Apr 19 2019, 09:49 PM

1 posts

Anyone that would like to have a closer look at the new kit , you can head to One Utama lfc world.
lcy851031
post Apr 19 2019, 10:49 PM

Enthusiast
741 posts

Klopp's pre-match press conference vs Cardiff:

Fatigue concern
“We are not tired,” he told reporters. “It’s a decisive period of the season.

“It’s good that you are involved in two more competitions [at this point of the season], it’s a sign of success.

“We recover, training is low intensity, we cannot do a lot but we don’t have to, the boys know [what to do]. The most important sessions are the games.

“Analyse, work and go for it. We created a base but there’s a moment when you have to use that and we are in it.”

“We do what we can to train the boys in the right way; it’s very individual nowadays.

“Pre-season is the whole group, physical and technical, but during the season the fitness group makes the difference with preactivation and all that stuff.

“If you go for a big goal [at the end of the season] you dont feel anything. It’s like a marathon; if you are at the 40km marker and still up the front, you don’t think about the 40 you’ve done, just about the two to go.”

On Cardiff
“People thought couple weeks ago they were done,” he told reporters.

“They were really unlucky against Chelsea, nearly [won all] three points and in the end, zero. They responded really well, it’s impressive.

“Neil [Warnock] and Cardiff gained a lot of confidence and rightly so. It was massive against Brighton; if they lost that game, the fight for the league [survival] was finished but now it starts again.

“We have to show we are ready for this difficult fight.”

Joe Gomez and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are both in good condition with Klopp admitting it’s good to have them back in training.
“Dejan was ill but he should be available again,” Klopp said.

“Pretty much all the rest should be available. I heard nothing serious after Porto.

“Joe looked good. Will he start? We'll see. We have a lot of players with a lot of rhythm but it’s good to have him. It’s the same with Ox. It’s very good to have them back and in contention.”

Jurgen says he felt sorry for Manchester City in the manner of their Champions League exit but praised rivals Tottenham.
“No idea. But it was unbelievable. Seeing that, and then wow!

“I really felt for them. Of course everybody thought the ball was in and celebrated the goal.

“I know people would have said without VAR it was a clear goal and that’s true, but we would still have had discussions afterwards.

“It was tough to take, I am 100% sure. But on the other hand, big compliment to Tottenham. With all the problems they had, they went through.

“I said at the beginning of the season that Tottenham had the toughest summer of all of us, and not because of not signing anyone but because these players had only two weeks’ holiday.

“They have played this season unbelievable. And being in a game like this, and being ready like they were, scoring three goals at City is a massive thing. Of course they deserve it as well.

“But the influence on the league? I have no idea. We will see.”

He also had some nice words about Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane.
“He is a role model in so many different ways,” he said. “It’s really, really nice to have him, not only him but Sadio as well. They are both Muslims and they live that in a world where these things are so often discussed in a dangerous manner, where we think they are all like this or all like that.

“We know it’s not true but it’s nice to have someone around who is full of joy, full of love doing what he’s doing.

“He’s very influential with us and if somebody thought he’s very influential with the rest of the world then good.”

normeck
post Apr 20 2019, 10:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,157 posts

QUOTE(iguana_dude_619 @ Apr 18 2019, 09:50 AM)
they got Spurs, Man Utd & Leicester. all 3 eye for European football next season. im hoping at least 1 of those 3 can snatch a draw.  innocent.gif
*EPL 7th place get EL 2nd round qualifying round if FA Cup winner already qualify for either UCL/EL. somebody surely want to impress his new boss lor  brows.gif
yeah..i just looking at thier fixture and every team need to win ...this is exciting...!
Lionel90
post Apr 20 2019, 03:13 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

The GK first kit still not restocked... Walau wei
jimbet1337
post Apr 20 2019, 03:54 PM

meh
2,391 posts

Spurs oh please win today.
prophetjul
post Apr 20 2019, 04:20 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,569 posts

QUOTE(jimbet1337 @ Apr 20 2019, 03:54 PM)
Spurs oh please win today.
draw is just as good. A spurs win is a bonus
jason18689
post Apr 20 2019, 05:24 PM

[xx Years @ LYN]
3,681 posts

QUOTE(solstice818 @ Apr 19 2019, 02:28 PM)
Yet another assist from Hendo! Had Mane (or was it Firmino) score the other one, Hendo would've 2 assists!
Remember how people bombarding on Hendo that he only knows how to side pass and no through balls?
Its all about the style of play. And now people are praising Hendo is good because he got couple of assists recently.
Shows how pathetic are those people who call themselves as liverpool fans cool2.gif

Btw, anyone went to Anfield and bought the tickets before on the spot/matchday?
manx
post Apr 20 2019, 05:48 PM

Regular
1,818 posts

QUOTE(jason18689 @ Apr 20 2019, 05:24 PM)
Remember how people bombarding on Hendo that he only knows how to side pass and no through balls?
Its all about the style of play.  And now people are praising Hendo is good because he got couple of assists recently.
Shows how pathetic are those people who call themselves as liverpool fans cool2.gif

Before he moved to a new more forward role recently, do he even had any through pass or assist under his belt? Ppl critics based on the performance on the pitch at that particular time. Are fans not allowed to critics players when they had a bad display?
jimbet1337
post Apr 20 2019, 05:52 PM

meh
2,391 posts

QUOTE(prophetjul @ Apr 20 2019, 04:20 PM)
draw is just as good. A spurs win is a bonus
Sure, whichever works for you
jimbet1337
post Apr 20 2019, 06:04 PM

meh
2,391 posts

This was their UCL match few days ago. Hilarious!

FreedomSeeker
post Apr 20 2019, 07:32 PM

15 posts

Go go go spurs!!!
FreedomSeeker
post Apr 20 2019, 07:37 PM

15 posts

Diu... Kena liou... Spurs defence really sucks... I guess MU our only hope now...
lat
post Apr 20 2019, 07:38 PM

41 posts

How on earth clinical striker like Aguero left unmarked. Lol
AnythingK
post Apr 20 2019, 07:52 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

QUOTE(jason18689 @ Apr 20 2019, 05:24 PM)
Its all about the style of play.  And now people are praising Hendo is good because he got couple of assists recently.

Lmao, how is criticise a player when he is playing badly pathetic? Does that mean a non pathetic fans must praise every single player even when they showing shitty performance?

Sometimes I really have no idea what all these so called holier than thou true fans think. doh.gif

156 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0249sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:49 PM